When Americans were proud to be Nazis .... did you know this history?

No?

He was indicted for his lies about the election and illicit attempts to overturn it's results that caused this violent attack on our government.

He was bi-partisanly impeached for abandoning his oath of office by refusing to tell his MAGAtards to stop breaking into the Capitol.
Thanks for proving I am correct.

You are the buffoon, posting silly wahtabout memes.

Trump's many failures are not hinged on Biden, you are just going back to your usual safe-space when faced with uncomfortable facts about your Dear Leader.
Yeah, right...

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes.jpg

Why did the January 6th committee lie and hide evidence?

What did Republicans and Democrats on that committee lie about?

That Congress was violently attacked by MAGAtards because Trump lied his ass off about election and was trying to overturn the result?

That's a fact idiot.

You were wrong and I explained exactly why, too bad you are too dumb to understand.
Well then what you proved is you are very insensitive, very low grade of an intellect and too politically driven to matter at all.

Provide link to Trump trying to bring it back, deuce bag

1712558245219.png

Well then what you proved is you are very insensitive, very low grade of an intellect and too politically driven to matter at all.

Oh me, oh my, the drama. :itsok:

Fact remains - Trump will forever be known in history for his election lies, illicit attempts to overturn election result, incitement and complicity in the attack on the Congress.

What did Republicans and Democrats on that committee lie about?

That Congress was violently attacked by MAGAtards because Trump lied his ass off about election and was trying to overturn the result?

That's a fact idiot.
Why did they lie and hide evidence idiot?

Why did they lie and hide evidence idiot?
Can you converse coherently? I have no idea what you mean or how it addresses what you quote.

You are replying to the following fact:

Congress was violently attacked by Trump supporters because he lied to them about election and was trying to overturn the result.

So what is it you think that someone supposedly lied about that is RELAVANT to you refuting what we are talking about?

Last edited:
Can you converse coherently? I have no idea what you mean or how it addresses what you quote.

You are replying to the following fact:

Congress was violently attacked by Trump supporters because he lied to them about election and was trying to overturn the result.

So what is it you think that someone supposedly lied about that is RELAVANT to you refuting what we are talking about?
January 6th committee was a sham for the gullible

Screenshot_20220629-181534_Chrome.jpg

So the answer is clearly no, you can't coherently explain yourself.

You can't explain, using your own words, what specifically you are refuting and based on what.

You are a classic nutbag - all you are good for posting memes and links to some politico bullshit you were fed in your little partisan bubble, you don't really have a critical understanding of the subject.

Last edited:
So the answer is clearly no, you can't coherently explain yourself.

You can't explain, using your own words, what specifically you are refuting and based on what.

You are a classic nutbag - all you are good for posting memes and links to some politico bullshit you were fed in your little partisan bubble, you don't really have a critical understanding of the subject.
Do you life or a living or just on here?

Forum List

Back