When a poll from CNN shows a very bad happening for Joe Biden, you know Joe Biden is in trouble.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
CNN Poll: 56% Of Americans Say They Don’t Approve Of Anything Biden Has Done
A poll released by CNN shows that a majority of Americans disapprove of the Biden administration, with 56% stating they don’t approve of anything the president has done so far.
“This is fascinating. What has President Biden done for you that you approve of? Fifty six percent of Americans, nearly six in 10 Americans, that means a decent amount of Democrats said nothing. They disapprove of everything that’s happened,” CNN’s John King reported Thursday.

So even Democrats have buyer' remorse when they pulled the lever for Good Ole Joe(the same guy who called black kids, roaches) and whose son, is a drug addict of extreme usage. But hey, you guys wanted Joe, the groper of women and children, while the rest of US said, dont do it, because Joe is an empty suit and will tear this country apart.

Course corrections coming in 2022 and 2024....
1644578347597.png

They forgot to include Biden's AFG catastrophe...

So even Democrats have buyer' remorse when they pulled the lever for Good Ole Joe(the same guy who called black kids, roaches) and whose son, is a drug addict of extreme usage. But hey, you guys wanted Joe, the groper of women and children, while the rest of US said, dont do it, because Joe is an empty suit and will tear this country apart.

Gallup reports that 56% said they're better off than in 2016, but 56% also said President Donald Trump does not deserve to be reelected.​

at the bitter end.

President Donald Trump’s approval rating has ping-ponged between a low of 35% and a high of 45% during his first year in office — the worst record of any of the most recent seven presidents, according to Gallup.

------------------------------
They alway get low rating the first year, inflation is not his fault.

So, when people are stuck choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea they end up being unhappy with their choice....who could have possibly seen that outcome :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm going to repeat myself here...

The small handful of people I come into contact with that will admit they hated Trump and voted for the potato are wishing they didn't mail in a dozen ballots.

BTW... I did have a co-worker specifically assert that she stuffed a box with ballots she filled out that were not her own.

So don't try and tell me Covid mail in ballot votes are legit.

Furthermore...

In 2020 there were about 168 million registered voters in the US. 75 million of them voted for Trump and NO ONE has contested the turn out in any of the districts the GOP or Trump won.

Apparently 80 million votes showed up for the potato.... just for the potato, because the democrooks below the ballot were blank.

Beyond that, the US in general has a vote turn out of 30%. The highest vote turn out ever recorded before was about 60%. So leftist parasites are expecting me to believe there was a +90% voter turn out to replace a President who ushered in an American Renaissance with a jabbering trailer trash retard?

clownworld.jpg

Joe Xiden is a fraud. He is a criminal sociopath as much as everyone knows hitlery is.

He’s made a mess of everything - illegal immigrants, inflation, the Afghanistan fiasco, the Keystone pipeline, and now his weakness has enabled Putin.

I'm going to repeat myself here...

The small handful of people I come into contact with that will admit they hated Trump and voted for the potato are wishing they didn't mail in a dozen ballots.

BTW... I did have a co-worker specifically assert that she stuffed a box with ballots she filled out that were not her own.

So don't try and tell me Covid mail in ballot votes are legit.

Furthermore...

In 2020 there were about 168 million registered voters in the US. 75 million of them voted for Trump and NO ONE has contested the turn out in any of the districts the GOP or Trump won.

Apparently 80 million votes showed up for the potato.... just for the potato, because the democrooks below the ballot were blank.

Beyond that, the US in general has a vote turn out of 30%. The highest vote turn out ever recorded before was about 60%. So leftist parasites are expecting me to believe there was a +90% voter turn out to replace a President who ushered in an American Renaissance with a jabbering trailer trash retard?

clownworld.jpg

Joe Xiden is a fraud. He is a criminal sociopath as much as everyone knows hitlery is.
Truth.

BTW because of EmperorShitzHizPantz Israel and Saudi refuses to talk to Biden and now The Dollar is at risk from no longer being The World’s reserve currency.

Asterisk Joe accomplishes that you will see The Dollar and Stock Market Crash that will look like a Demolition Derby!

Joe Biden is God’s Curse upon America for its present wickedness.

Ya’ll better get right with God so we can save The Republic, otherwise The End is Nigh!

They undoubtedly went with "hey if Obama made him VP, then he must be ok". Man were they wrong, and worse Obama tried to warn them by saying "leave it to Joe to F@#$ things up.

Ignoring the obvious has screwed this nation big time. Then again if they stole the election with an elaborate scam of the century, then the American voter's aren't at fault for the chit show that's been laid upon this country by the desperate Democrat's, and all in hopes to circle the wagons in defence of their wild eyed agenda's.

Truth.

BTW because of EmperorShitzHizPantz Israel and Saudi refuses to talk to Biden and now The Dollar is at risk from no longer being The World’s reserve currency.

Asterisk Joe accomplishes that you will see The Dollar and Stock Market Crash that will look like a Demolition Derby!

Joe Biden is God’s Curse upon America for its present wickedness.

Ya’ll better get right with God so we can save The Republic, otherwise The End is Nigh!
God will deal with wickedness in his own time, but yes please everyone get one's heart right with God in hopes to not get caught up in the judgement in a bad way, because wickedness and evil shall not enter in. There is a special place for it, and it's not Heaven. People can change, and I pray that they will change, but living in denial is aching for a suffering come the end or afterwards.

Gallup reports that 56% said they're better off than in 2016, but 56% also said President Donald Trump does not deserve to be reelected.​

at the bitter end.
Better than 2016? Wow that was the end of Obama's term, so that was why people didnt want the bitch Hitlery to assume office, and why she lost bigly. President Trump took office in Jan of 2017, thus making America great again, until Joe fucked it up. Are you really that stupid? Dont answer i already know.

Inauguration of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald Trump takes the oath of office as the 45th president of the United States. Date. January 20, 2017; 5 years ago. ( 2017-01-20) Location. United States Capitol, Washington, D.C. Organized by. Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, Inaugural Committee. See more
Overview
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9a84...cCNQcm90ZXN0c19hbmRfZGVtb25zdHJhdGlvbnM&ntb=1

Any comparison of approval ratings (or whatever they call them) between Trump and Biden is fatally compromised by the constant flow of slander against Trump from the moment he announced until this very day. Contrast that will the kid gloves care the Media continues to provide to Biden.

What is the Biden counterpart to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA?

Forum List

Back