The democrat party is growing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I know it's hard to believe, but they all will have a rally this month.

Sumptin I could never figure out

If you don't believe in God, how the frick do you believe in Satan....lol

1644578527498.png

1644578544154.png

Meanwhile republicans treat women as 2nd class citizens.

As long as their incubators.

Sad you have to be a Satanist to join a religion that minds it's own business.

Meanwhile republicans treat women as 2nd class citizens.

As long as their incubators.

You're an idiot. You wouldn't even have the right to vote is it weren't for Republican women and those Republican men who pushed for suffrage and passed the 19th Amendment.

Your party was opposed to it.

Now scurry off to Google and find me something that contradicts that, cockroach.

You're an idiot. You wouldn't even have the right to vote is it weren't for Republican women and those Republican men who pushed for suffrage and passed the 19th Amendment.

Your party was opposed to it.

Now scurry off to Google and find me something that contradicts that, cockroach.
Sigh, some women seem to constantly point out why the 19th Amendment was a terrible idea. Maybe that's why Virginia did not ratify it till 1952. ;)

Sigh, some women seem to constantly point out why the 19th Amendment was a terrible idea. Maybe that's why Virginia did not ratify it till 1952. ;)

Virginia? Isn't that the state that has a state seal where you can see the woman's titty? :laughing0301:

1644583369948.png

You forgot to type "more stupid " in your title...lol

Sumptin I could never figure out

If you don't believe in God, how the frick do you believe in Satan....lol

Modern "Satanism" Is really just a bunch of atheists/agnostic assholes trying to get rises out of Christians and other Religious folk.

It's a meaner more hedonistic version of worshiping the flying spaghetti monster.

Modern "Satanism" Is really just a bunch of atheists/agnostic assholes trying to get rises out of Christians and other Religious folk.

It's a meaner more hedonistic version of worshiping the flying spaghetti monster.

Forum List

Back