When A Democrat Running For Office Runs From Biden....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
......then you know what an imbecile posters like this are:

"Ole Sleepy Joe Biden is doing a pretty decent job afterall."
post #50

WHAT?????????????

Here is Mark Kelley running for Senate in Arizona, shucking and jiving when asked what sort of job Biden is doing, and if he would appear....APPEAR.....on the same stage as Biden.

You can now listen to Fox News articles!

Listen to this article

0:00 / 3:09
1X
BeyondWords
Sen. Mark Kelly, D-Ariz., appeared to dodge a question about President Biden joining him in Arizona to campaign against his Republican opponent Blake Masters on Sunday during an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union."

"Would you want President Biden to come to Arizona and campaign with you?" host Jake Tapper asked. Kelly's opponent, Masters, is backed by former president Donald Trump.

"Hey, I’ll welcome anybody to come to Arizona, you know travel around the state at any time, as long as I’m here," he said. "You know, If I’m not up in Washington in session. And talk about what Arizona needs. This water situation is significant. And right now we have some of the tools necessary to deal with it. I’m trying to get some answers from the Department of Interior on more – like what authority do they have to make some decisions themselves on this because, as I said earlier, the other states are not stepping up to help Arizona deal with this. But if anybody wants to come to Arizona and talk about Arizona issues or issues that affect the country, I’ll be here."

Last edited:
It's a more interesting question on whether Trump's decline in popularity will translate to Americans running from supporting Trump's crazy and extremist candidates?

The Demos are pouring money into supporting some of the extremists, on the gamble that the crazies will be easier to beat.

Imagine how that could backfire on the Dems!

But still, they think it's a winning strategy.

Biden? There are some very big negatives as well as some big positive. Being the anti-Trump is his biggest positive, while being seen as senile is Biden's big negative.

More important overall is that Biden isn't running against Trump.

It's a more interesting question on whether Trump's decline in popularity will translate to Americans running from supporting Trump's crazy and extremist candidates?

The Demos are pouring money into supporting some of the extremists, on the gamble that the crazies will be easier to beat.

Biden? There are some very big negatives as well as some big positive. Being the anti-Trump is his biggest positive, while being seen as senile is Biden's big negative.

Only MAGAs see him as senile. After he thrashed Trump in 2 debates so badly that Trump ran from the third debate people with IQs gave up the senile remarks. Senile Biden knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and there isn`t an NFL team in Kansas. It`s the Lysol sippers that call him senile.

Seems the rabid Nazicrat mongrels are continuing turning on each other.

Ain't it wonderful?!!

1663088916889.png

Only MAGAs see him as senile. After he thrashed Trump in 2 debates so badly that Trump ran from the third debate people with IQs gave up the senile remarks. Senile Biden knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and there isn`t an NFL team in Kansas. It`s the Lysol sippers that call him senile.

Based on your post, your mental acuity certainly resembles the man you are defending.

Well......he does have a closet full of his favorite breakfast cereal....

1660332557698.png

How about you?????

LOL! Just like Mark Kelly, you also can't talk about Joe Biden without admitting what a disaster he is!

Hahahahahaha!

post #50

WHAT?????????????

Here is Mark Kelley running for Senate in Arizona, shucking and jiving when asked what sort of job Biden is doing, and if he would appear....APPEAR.....on the same stage as Biden.

There, there now. There, there...better?

there-there-better.gif

Last edited:
Yea he really mopped the shit out of Trump when he said they had put together the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of the United States.

post #50

WHAT?????????????

Biden and the Democrats are the enemy of America

You can now listen to Fox News articles!

Listen to this article

0:00 / 3:09
1X
BeyondWords
Sen. Mark Kelly, D-Ariz., appeared to dodge a question about President Biden joining him in Arizona to campaign against his Republican opponent Blake Masters on Sunday during an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union."

"Would you want President Biden to come to Arizona and campaign with you?" host Jake Tapper asked. Kelly's opponent, Masters, is backed by former president Donald Trump.

"Hey, I’ll welcome anybody to come to Arizona, you know travel around the state at any time, as long as I’m here," he said. "You know, If I’m not up in Washington in session. And talk about what Arizona needs. This water situation is significant. And right now we have some of the tools necessary to deal with it. I’m trying to get some answers from the Department of Interior on more – like what authority do they have to make some decisions themselves on this because, as I said earlier, the other states are not stepping up to help Arizona deal with this. But if anybody wants to come to Arizona and talk about Arizona issues or issues that affect the country, I’ll be here."
Orange cultists don't get non-cultist behavior.

Forum List

Back