How Long Can You Keep Saying “Is Nooooooottttt!!!!!”??????

"...when Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."

Got that Duke. One out of seven conditions of the Conditional Withdrawal Agreement and the only one they complied with.

"Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January. When president Biden was inaugurated, there were approximately 3,500 US troops, 5,400 NATO troops and 6,300 contractors in Afghanistan with a specified task of train, advise and assist along with a small contingent of counter terrorism forces. The strategic situation at inauguration was stalemate."

Biden made the decision and the generals carried it out.

Indeed, by late April two weeks after the president’s decision, military planners had crafted a number of evacuation scenarios. In mid-May I ordered Central Command to make preparations for potential NEO. And two weeks later, I began pre-positioning forces in the region to include three infantry battalions. And on the 10th of August, we ran another tabletop exercise around a non-combatant evacuation scenario. We wanted to be ready and we were. In fact, by the time that the state department called for a NEO, leading elements of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit were already on the ground in Kabul. And before that weekend was out another 3000 or so ground troops had arrived including elements of the 82nd Airborne. But let’s be clear. Those first two days were difficult. We all watched with alarm, the images of Afghans rushing the runway in our aircraft. We all remember the scenes of confusion outside the airport.

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (19:57)
But within 48 hours, our troops restored order and process began to take hold. Our soldiers, airmen and Marines in partnership with our allies and partners and our State Department colleagues secured the gates, took control of airport operations and set up a processing system for the tens of thousands of people they would be manifesting unto airplanes. They and our commanders exceeded all expectations. We planned to evacuate between 70 and 80,000 people. They evacuated more than 124,000. We planned to move between five and 9,000 people per day. On average, they moved slightly between more than 7,000 per day. On military aircraft alone, we flew more than 387 sorties averaging nearly 23 per day. At the height of this operation and aircraft was taking off every 45 minutes. And not a single sortie was missed for maintenance, fuel or logistical problems. It was the largest air lift conducted in US history and it was executed in 17 days. Was it perfect? Of course not.
I listened to this video this morning. Interesting listen. In it, is a story that the Taliban offered up BinLaden to avoid war in Afghanistan and Bush turned them down. Something I have never ever heard. Then they go into the Patriot act. hly fk.

Bush was part of the globalization team and I was fooled by him. Ouch to me.:(

Face the facts.

1.Every day, in every way, the Democrat debilitation of America becomes more and more evident. Name the ways America is better under Biden.

See what I mean?

Dick Morris put it this way: THREE BIG ISSUES LOOK to dominate the political landscape as this is written: inflation, immigration, and crime. Each of the three has the same unique feature: none was a problem under Donald Trump, and all emerged as serious issues on the day that Biden was inaugurated.

2. Executive Orders right from the start: Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 695545

“…caused by Democratic policies. By killing the Keystone Pipeline, proclaiming an end to fossil fuels, stopping oil drilling offshore and in Alaska, and banning new fracking contracts on federal lands, their programs sent the price of gasoline and all energy soaring, from an average of $2.20 per gallon in November 2020, to $3.28 in May 2021, and is predicted to break four dollars by the end of the year.”

3. “Fear of Biden tax increases and tougher regulation reined in production. ….Biden was proposing to double the capital gains tax?

Anxious to appease a public concerned about the slow pace of recovery, Biden and his Congress lavished voters with new goodies. They increased unemployment benefits by $300 more per week, gave every person a $1,400 stimulus check, in- creased food stamp aid, and paid out more in Obamacare subsidies. Economists calculated that if people stayed home and did not work, a family of four could make a pretax income of $100,000 a year just living off federal benefits. So why work? Millions did the sensible thing and decided to stay home. Nine million jobs were unfilled by the end of summer 2021. It didn’t pay to go to work. You made more by not working.

Supply bottlenecks began to choke off the recovery.”

Soooo…..which was the worse plan…..the above by the Democrats……

…..or voting for Democrats???
Remember Biden has told Americans and illegal aliens these exact words:
1) Surge to the borders!
Biden said exactly this and what do you think the illegals "HEARD"????
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

a) 18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody tested positive for Covid
18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody positive for Covid

2) Biden GUARANTEES to destroy 8% of our GDP, 10 million jobs, add immense expenses to 6,000 products and he guarantees it!
Including production of 2 billion tires using 7 gallons of oil per tire or destruction of 300 million barrels of oil.
2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels ... a YEAR........
Global tire market forecast to produce over 2.7 billion tires by 2026

Biden: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

they own the justice system. It's very apparent.
CrusaderFrank , Watched a show last night, don't recall the name at this moment, but pointing guns and scaring family members for favors was the gist of it. I watched 8 men out the story of the 1919 White Sox throwing of a world series and the threats made to "Lefty" about shooting his wife if he didn't throw the game. Naw, this has been going on for most likely a century.

Biden did this his 1st day:

The world will starve in the name of "Climate Change".

Biden has brought the highest fuel prices ever in America, and btw; Why aren't diesel prices dropping any, hmm?

For around a century diesel prices were always a little over 1/2 that of gas. What's up with that?!

I think those shenanigans happened during Bush's time. Nobody fussed too much for some reason. :mad:

Since Biden's first week in office the US oil patch has increased production by 1.2 mbd.

The world runs on petroleum.

I listened to this video this morning. Interesting listen. In it, is a story that the Taliban offered up BinLaden to avoid war in Afghanistan and Bush turned them down. Something I have never ever heard. Then they go into the Patriot act. hly fk.

Bush was part of the globalization team and I was fooled by him. Ouch to me.:(

BTW, further emphasizes why george went after Trump for attempting to break global connections. Just some new material for everyone.

why isn't it 2.4 mbd?
Limitation on drilling rigs, workers and supplies. See it's a free market and unlike state run operations, those companies who couldn't weather the storm had to shut down, Sure some of the big companies can slow down production but most of our cuts came from small producers throwing in the towel.

Limitation on drilling rigs, workers and supplies. See it's a free market and unlike state run operations, those companies who couldn't weather the storm had to shut down, Sure some of the big companies can slow down production but most of our cuts came from small producers throwing in the towel.
why isn't he working with them?

Why ignore them?

If it isn't because of him, have him prove it?

The fact remains, the week he took office pump prices increased by 50 Cents. Nothing changed. Either that or he is in with big oil and allowing them to earn more profits so be it, at least you should look at it that way, but you still back xiden for some odd reason.

I see you most likely don't use cell phones, internet or cars. Don't buy anything either.

Still trying to understand how demofks like paying double under Xiden and continue after trump. amazing logic.

Face the facts.

1.Every day, in every way, the Democrat debilitation of America becomes more and more evident. Name the ways America is better under Biden.

See what I mean?

Dick Morris put it this way: THREE BIG ISSUES LOOK to dominate the political landscape as this is written: inflation, immigration, and crime. Each of the three has the same unique feature: none was a problem under Donald Trump, and all emerged as serious issues on the day that Biden was inaugurated.

2. Executive Orders right from the start: Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 695545

“…caused by Democratic policies. By killing the Keystone Pipeline, proclaiming an end to fossil fuels, stopping oil drilling offshore and in Alaska, and banning new fracking contracts on federal lands, their programs sent the price of gasoline and all energy soaring, from an average of $2.20 per gallon in November 2020, to $3.28 in May 2021, and is predicted to break four dollars by the end of the year.”

3. “Fear of Biden tax increases and tougher regulation reined in production. ….Biden was proposing to double the capital gains tax?

Anxious to appease a public concerned about the slow pace of recovery, Biden and his Congress lavished voters with new goodies. They increased unemployment benefits by $300 more per week, gave every person a $1,400 stimulus check, in- creased food stamp aid, and paid out more in Obamacare subsidies. Economists calculated that if people stayed home and did not work, a family of four could make a pretax income of $100,000 a year just living off federal benefits. So why work? Millions did the sensible thing and decided to stay home. Nine million jobs were unfilled by the end of summer 2021. It didn’t pay to go to work. You made more by not working.

Supply bottlenecks began to choke off the recovery.”

Soooo…..which was the worse plan…..the above by the Democrats……

…..or voting for Democrats???

And speaking of inflation, this just in:

Dow falls more than 500 points on worse-than-expected inflation report​

Investors on Wall Street ran for cover on Tuesday following the release of the federal government’s higher-than-expected inflation report.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by 500 points at the start of trading at the New York Stock Exchange while the tech-heavy Nasdaq index dropped by more than 350 points, or 2.9%.

The S&P 500 dipped by more than 2%.

The markets reacted on Tuesday to the latest consumer price index report which showed that most items became more expensive.

The fact remains, the week he took office pump prices increased by 50 Cents. Nothing changed.
You're blaming the new president for the rising price of oil and gas in Jan 2020?

Why not? You guys blame Biden's policies for the drop in production nearly a year before he he became president.

I'm sure it feel right, deep down in yer gut though.......

China rules!
Well if Trump got his way...

By not progressing and signing TPP, Trump became the most proChina US President in history... He said he didn't sign it because it gave China too much control, China weren't in the TPP

Biden is still trying to fix the damage.. Few in the world will go into a deal with Trump's behaviour... No point having deals if next guy is going to shit on it...

Trump vs Biden.jpg

The Keystone XL was for importing more oil not the production that led to energy independence. That energy independence came from Texas, and still does. Not non producing lease sales in Alaska. Fracking even on federal lands and new drilling permits has not been banned. None of that caused the world wide spike in oil prices. That happened after the economies began to open and the the oil exporting nations were unable or unwilling to ramp up production to pre-pandemic levels. By Nov. 2020 prices had bounced back from below 2 dollars earlier that spring. $2.79 in Houston this past weekend.

You are and will always be lying scum.

Let's prove it.

You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Since Biden's first week in office the US oil patch has increased production by 1.2 mbd.

The world runs on petroleum.

[QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 30423389, member: 25197"] [/QUOTE]
BlindPOO... you should THINK and do a little research! Of course there is an increase...on PRIVATE land which is more expensive because private owners KNOW the below! And then the stupid Biden INCREASES Royalty fees 50% on Federal lands!

Biden Admin Issues Fewest Oil And Gas Drilling Leases Since The 1940s: REPORT​

The Biden administration has leased fewer acres of land for oil and gas drilling on federal lands and waters than any administration in the last 76 years, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.

The Department of The Interior (DOI) has issued just 126,228 acres of federal land for drilling during President Joe Biden’s 19 months in office, according to a WSJ analysis. President Harry Truman issued fewer drilling acres from 1945 to 1946, allocating roughly 65,658 acres of land; however, at this time, the federal government did not yet control offshore drilling leases which account for the majority of areas available for leasing. (RELATED: Federal Court Allows Biden To Once Again Pause Oil And Gas Drilling)

So the "oil patch" increase comes from NON-federal lands!
hat is because of the red tape that the Federal government has implemented in order to obtain the rights to drill and operate on Federal lands. For example, in 2020, it took on average 142 days to complete an application for a Permit to Drill on Federal lands. In comparison, in Texas, in 2018 and 2019, it took an average of two days to process standard drilling permits. The 140-day difference in the permitting time is the reason that Texas has higher royalty rates than the federal government—a 2 day processing time is worth much more to a company than a 142 day processing time. Federal laws and bureaucracy makes it far more difficult and expensive to operate on federal lands.
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That’s a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

BlindPOO... why are you so defensive of an Idiot that wants to destroy the oil industry? Remember Biden said he guarantees to destroy 10 million jobs, that create 8% of our GDP...even simple products of the 6,000 from oil, i.e. tires will have to find something else to replace 200 million barrels of oil used to produce 2 billion tires! And Biden wants to get rid of that! Why do you support all of these actions that increase gas prices?
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Well if Trump got his way...

By not progressing and signing TPP, Trump became the most proChina US President in history... He said he didn't sign it because it gave China too much control, China weren't in the TPP

Biden is still trying to fix the damage.. Few in the world will go into a deal with Trump's behaviour... No point having deals if next guy is going to shit on it...

Lying scum.....Biden is on China's payroll.

We learned that from the laptop.

1663083555751.png

"Inflation rose faster than expected in August, keeping prices painfully high

Consumer price index unexpectedly climbed 8.3% in August, despite a decline in gas prices"​

You know they're lying.....it's much higher.

Democrats lie about everything.

.The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com

www.thebalance.com

Forum List

Back