What’s your favorite restaurant?

No, i don't get it !

Okay.

I will explain.

A 'hopping' place is America slang speak for a busy place.

But...since you had the frog's legs....

giphy.gif

Okay.

I will explain.

A 'hopping' place is America slang speak for a busy place.

But...since you had the frog's legs....

giphy.gif
Okay, right now i just eat the same thing since September because of my doctor who gives me the worng medication.
I will not go to any restaurant for now but one thing i am looking for it is making a BBQ at home spring is arriving soon :)and it will be Chicken with patatoes and no sauce.

Okay, right now i just eat the same thing since September because of my doctor who gives me the worng medication.
I will not go to any restaurant for now but one thing i am looking for it is making a BBQ at home spring is arriving soon :)and it will be Chicken with patatoes and no sauce.

Oh, good.

Be sure to lock your garden shed. Remember last time that bandit stole your BBQ brush and your glove?

I tell you. Some people...

Oh, good.

Be sure to lock your garden shed. Remember last time that bandit stole your BBQ brush and your glove?

I tell you. Some people...
Yes, it is lock but he moves away no more stealing but now there a new lady who is pretty annoying about everything and she like to show up at the door for any reason.

I never did mention it earlier, and so I will bring it up now, but I love the caramel pie that is on the O' Charley's menu. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My favorite local places are Hillbilly's Cabin, Roma 3 which is Italian food, and Sakura which is where I love to get chicken fried rice. :) :) :)

FWIW and just a general note;

The Secret Tricks Hidden Inside Restaurant Menus​

Great thought and effort go into creating restaurant menus – and there are some very powerful psychological tricks employed to make you choose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eat This, Not That!

7 Worst Fast-Food Pizzas to Stay Away From Right Now​

Bonjour, for my part i will said Le comptoir LSG where they serve real good frog legs lately i did not go to this restaurant because the covid restriction, i will go back soon, i hope .

View attachment 605424

View attachment 605425

Give the name of your favorite restaurant ?

Here the link to the restaurant

Le comptoir LSG
I'm partial to Asian cuisines: Japanese (Sushi), Cantonese Chinese, and Thai are our favorites. Happily there are some really good options where I live.

Schaefer's and Crabby Dick's

Maybe Jumbo Jimmy's on the down-low

Of course, that's just around the vicinity. There's some other ones I like but they're tucked away in different parts of the country. And I don't tavel all the time like I used to.
Been to Jumbo Jimmy’s many times, inside is a dump but I like their patio area. Lee’s Landing is a great place to hang out but the food is average.

Wellwood/River Shack in Charlestown has better crabs

Probably close to 15 years since I have been to my favorite dinning establishment... Nothing fancy and waiting in line is optional... If you don't wait in line, you don't eat... Well worth the wait in my guessetimation... Pick your entree and all other sides are served family style... (SEE MENU)
Oh yeah... Word to the wise... If it's been snowing, don't be the first one there...
I have been in and out of this establishment for the last 50 years... Use to have our employee Christmas Parties there...

1648851278083.png

1648851323481.png

Been to Jumbo Jimmy’s many times, inside is a dump but I like their patio area. Lee’s Landing is a great place to hang out but the food is average.

Wellwood/River Shack in Charlestown has better crabs

I haven't been to Jumbo Jimmy's in years. Agreed, though.

Not a fan of crabs.

Though I do like baked flounder stuffed with crab imperial. And crab bisque. That's about it.

I forgot all about Lee's Landing. It is a good place, for sure.

When we moved up north from TN, Port Deposit is where we moved to. Right on the suburban boundary. Maybe like 5 miles or so from where Lee's Landing is.

I remember when there was hardly anything on that one street town but a bunch of old row homes. I used to catfish right there. Then rock fishing there at Rock Run Landing. I like some of the old architecture driving through town, though. It's two tiered, which I guess you know, if you've been down there. Haven't been down there recently.

Like spicy, slightly hot food?

Bring the Heat​

Fast-food joints figured out long ago that some customers are eager for a little heat during their drive-thru run. While none of these mass-produced items can compete with the world's spiciest foods, most still pack enough of a punch to rouse your taste buds from a mid-day slumber. Here's a look at some of the hottest options on menus right now, including a limited-time favorite that's back on the menu at McDonald's.
(19 slides) McDonald's has brought back this spicy favorite for a limited time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Probably should include this as well;

Here Are Healthy (Well, Healthier) Things You Can Order At Every Major Fast Food Joint​

(27 slides) Here Are Healthy (Well, Healthier) Things You Can Order At Every Major Fast Food Joint

https://disneyworld.diso.com/dining/epcot/space-220/ check this out at DisneyWorld Epcot center. I may just have to visit it. Looks like a fun and delicious experience Epcot 220 restaurant - Search Just a note: I would be easy to find at this place , because I would be the one NOT dressed like the people in this video;)

Menu looks a bit pricey; $55+ for lunch, and $79+ for dinner, then additional sides and beverage(s) are extra. Though given how much of Disney Land/Worlds is also pricey, may be within expectations.

Not clear if they went to only one outlet per sample, or did a few to get a range of impressions. Like many of these slide show ratings, FWIW:

Sorry, Whopper and Big Mac: This is the best fast-food burger​

Cheeseburger Paradise — Or Not​

If there's one guilty pleasure food that reigns supreme, it is undoubtedly the fast-food cheeseburger. Chances are high that if you've chosen to eat one, you're not worried about what's inside: You want comfort food. There are a multitude of fast-food chains slinging cheeseburgers, but which one is the best? Who deserves your hard-earned dollars? We looked at six chains — McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Carl's Jr., Wendy's, Sonic Drive-In, and Burger King — that are pretty nationally widespread, so no regionally specific locations like In-N-Out or Shake Shack were considered. Read on to find out how the fries fared, and for the complete meal, be sure to check out our taste tests of fast-food French fries and chocolate milkshakes.

Menu looks a bit pricey; $55+ for lunch, and $79+ for dinner, then additional sides and beverage(s) are extra. Though given how much of Disney Land/Worlds is also pricey, may be within expectations.
Yes, it's out of my budget range so going there would be a once in a life time experience. I would make sure I went with the right person or people that would appreciate the experience.

Forum List

Back