What’s your favorite restaurant?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, for my part i will said Le comptoir LSG where they serve real good frog legs lately i did not go to this restaurant because the covid restriction, i will go back soon, i hope .

no 1.jpg

no 3.jpg

Give the name of your favorite restaurant ?

Here the link to the restaurant

Le comptoir LSG

If you're ever in Estes Park...you gotta go.

Their menu includes both domestic and wild game.
Really nice wine selection, and their pasta dishes are very nice.

Mostly chain-type restaurants here in my area. The food and service are hit and miss. All the good family-owned ones are gone. The one that I did like was owned by a greek family. The food and service were perfect. But they and those like them are gone.

Not much in the way of real restaurants in this little town: One Mexican restaurant, one taco shack, one Chinese buffet, one Chinese carry-out, one family restaurant, and the usual: Taco Hell/KFC, Pizza Hut, Culver's, McDonald's, and a DQ.

I have to drive 65 miles either way to find an Olive Garden or Red Lobster.

Bonjour, for my part i will said Le comptoir LSG where they serve real good frog legs lately i did not go to this restaurant because the covid restriction, i will go back soon, i hope .

View attachment 605424

View attachment 605425

Give the name of your favorite restaurant ?

Here the link to the restaurant

Le comptoir LSG
I only had frog legs once and they were good. They are not on the menu for most restaurants I frequent.

My favorite restaurant changes with the time. Recently it has become Bronco's which is a Mexican Restaurant. I also like Pizza Inn for the Buffet, but I am trying to loose weight. Because I am trying to loose weight, I am preparing more meals at home.

^^^ Good luck with your dieting. For me, getting to my goal was the easy part. Staying anywhere near that goal however is a whole other story. One thing that makes dieting harder is when your body becomes adjusted to however much it is that you decide to consume which is why depending on how you diet, you eventually may not have any other choice but to cheat which is what I did, but sadly I guess that you can say that I cheated too much and so staying on the diet is what I have not been all that good at doing lately. Sadly, I am one of them people who may never catch a break because I am not one of them lucky people who can stuff their face and not gain a pound.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My favorite restaurants are Golden Corral, Fazoli's, and Shoney's. My favorite fast-food places are McDonald's, Burger King, and Subway.

Last edited:
Schaefer's and Crabby Dick's

Maybe Jumbo Jimmy's on the down-low

Of course, that's just around the vicinity. There's some other ones I like but they're tucked away in different parts of the country. And I don't tavel all the time like I used to.

Last edited:
I only had frog legs once and they were good. They are not on the menu for most restaurants I frequent.

My favorite restaurant changes with the time. Recently it has become Bronco's which is a Mexican Restaurant. I also like Pizza Inn for the Buffet, but I am trying to loose weight. Because I am trying to loose weight, I am preparing more meals at home.
I am not sure but i think that the frog legs could be more find in Texas ? i said this because someone here have said in the past that they are pretty popular over there ?

Forum List

Back