Food delivery services

Food delivery is a very old business ...

flip-Manna.jpg

The best place to get fish is at a fish market but I don't have that.

That oyster sampler of three varieties with a dozen of each with delivery for $99 is a pretty good deal.

Really? $3 an oyster? I can get 100 for $75.

I ordered very expensive steaks one time and I didn't like them...I don't think I even finished them all...

As long as the local butcher is open I'll go there....

I ordered very expensive steaks one time and I didn't like them...I don't think I even finished them all...

As long as the local butcher is open I'll go there....
Weirdly enough we have one a little bit from here but when they are open, I am at work. I started ordering meats and poultry frozen.

Really? $3 an oyster? I can get 100 for $75.

Plus $40 for delivery, they're "high-pressure processed and nitrogen frozen", and they aren't as good variety.

high-pressure processed
Is that a problem?

and nitrogen frozen
So instead of 78% nitrogen, 100% (oxygen free), which takes out the most active process of decomposition in storage.

they aren't as good variety
It's been my experience that it is the chef that makes the most importance in preparing any cooked food than the relative quality variation in the product itself, partly because any good chef takes that into consideration as to how he prepares it.

Is that a problem?

So instead of 78% nitrogen, 100% (oxygen free), which takes out the most active process of decomposition in storage.

It's been my experience that it is the chef that makes the most importance in preparing any cooked food than the relative quality variation in the product itself, partly because any good chef takes that into consideration as to how he prepares it.

Frozen isn't going to be as good as never frozen oysters.

Who is preparing oysters? I want them cold and raw.

Forum List

Back