What's White Heritage?

.....But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A,.....
Yeah, you keep pulling out that same gene like a dog with a favorite bone. Smart people know that human beings have lot more genes than someone of your limited abilities can count: Human Genome Project Completion: Frequently Asked Questions
The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of these base pairs, which reside in the 23 pairs of chromosomes within the nucleus of all our cells. Each chromosome contains hundreds to thousands of genes, which carry the instructions for making proteins. Each of the estimated 30,000 genes in the human genome makes an average of three proteins.

Additionally, as I've instructed you several times before, your "favorite bone" only applies to a small percentage of the population since human behavior isn't controlled by a single gene. There are many other factors involved.

Show me where I denied that there's a lot of genes?

I haven't seen a single genetic study showing racial equality, therefor racial differences are valid.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A is an particularly important gene, because it helps explain why Blacks have more crime issues.
Deduction. The only gene you ever talk about is the MAO-A and, as you just proved, you think it's a "particularly important gene". What percentage of blacks have that gene and what percentage of those that have it are criminals? Compare this to whites please.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A may not explain everything, but it at least partially explains why there's a larger segment of Black criminals.

.....But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A,.....
Yeah, you keep pulling out that same gene like a dog with a favorite bone. Smart people know that human beings have lot more genes than someone of your limited abilities can count: Human Genome Project Completion: Frequently Asked Questions
The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of these base pairs, which reside in the 23 pairs of chromosomes within the nucleus of all our cells. Each chromosome contains hundreds to thousands of genes, which carry the instructions for making proteins. Each of the estimated 30,000 genes in the human genome makes an average of three proteins.

Additionally, as I've instructed you several times before, your "favorite bone" only applies to a small percentage of the population since human behavior isn't controlled by a single gene. There are many other factors involved.

I haven't seen a single genetic study showing racial equality, therefor racial differences are valid.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A is an particularly important gene, because it helps explain why Blacks have more crime issues.
Deduction. The only gene you ever talk about is the MAO-A and, as you just proved, you think it's a "particularly important gene". What percentage of blacks have that gene and what percentage of those that have it are criminals? Compare this to whites please.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A may not explain everything, but it at least partially explains why there's a larger segment of Black criminals.
Yet, across multiple threads, you cling to your little gene like a small boy who just discovered his wee-wee.

Yet, across multiple threads, you cling to your little gene like a small boy who just discovered his wee-wee.

The best explanation to Black criminality is most certainly a genetic explanation.

The best explanation to Black criminality is most certainly a genetic explanation.
Only to dim racist clowns. There are socio-economic reasons that smart, educated people consider.

I honestly don't know or care what "white heritage" is. What I see happening is the result of 8+ years of Obama-inspired identity politics coming home to roost. You have succeeded in dividing society into little groups pitted against each other or intentionally targeting white males as the culprits of all that is wrong in the world. It shouldn't be a surprise you're now being met by an angry group of white males who've had enough of it.

[...]
Excellent overall message, but you've really hit the nail on the head in the above paragraph. Thanks for shining the light on exactly what's been going on for the past few months and promises to get much worse -- and why.

Only to dim racist clowns. There are socio-economic reasons that smart, educated people consider.

Considering that the wealthy, low poverty rate, dominantly Black Prince George's County, Maryland still has high murder rates.

Then no I don't think socioeconomic reasons can explain it all away.

The fact that a lot of poor people aren't criminals, proves that there's got to be much more going on than just environment.

You're clearly not a big thinker.

....You're clearly not a big thinker.
If you truly believed that, then why are you wasting time on me?

Why not spend your time looking up facts and posting them for others to see instead of just your off-the-cuff bullshit opinions?

So long as there's some rich criminals, and some poor non-criminals, it's truly hard to take the full socioeconomic explanation seriously.

I actually don't deny that socioeconomics can impact crime.

However, it seems to be far more genetics.

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
Well this is an interesting question once it gets UN-loaded and posed as a legitimate query --

1 - Is there a white heritage?

2 - If so what is it?

If we limit this historically to North America, then it would begin with the Mayflower and include ultimately the Thanksgiving holiday.

The American Revolution would certainly qualify as well even though Crispus Attucks is a well known Colonial figure. None of the Founding Freemason Fathers was Negro.

Negro heritage does not become significant until about the time of the U.S. Civil War with the various Negro historical figures leading up to it.

So American white heritage would span 1620 A.D. to about 1836.

My view.

Why not spend your time looking up facts and posting them for others to see instead of just your off-the-cuff bullshit opinions?

So long as there's some rich criminals, and some poor non-criminals, it's truly hard to take the full socioeconomic explanation seriously.

Crime is pan-racial.

However currently most crime is committed by Negroes and Mexicans in the USA.

Considering that the wealthy, low poverty rate, dominantly Black Prince George's County, Maryland still has high murder rates.

The fact that a lot of poor people aren't criminals, proves that there's got to be much more going on than just environment.

Presuming why so much crime is Negro and Mexican, I would have to wonder whether the post Civil War Era did much if anything to elevate Negroes out of poverty from slavery.

That's a really hard call.

The crime could be due to endemic poverty and it could be due to other things.

Such as, why do black males abandon their pregnant black females in such high proportions compared with Mexicans or Whites ??

Anyone...?
The world's heritage. Western civilization. Simple.
Well if you go global, then there was first a Semitic Era, then a Hamitic/Egyptian Era, then an Aryan Era, then a Greco/Roman Era, then a Germanic/Anglican Era, and finally an American Era, with an Asian/Chinese/Japanese Era in the background.

That would be the big picture.

I'm sure DJ Trump was NOT referring to that however.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.
You are really a radical anti white Negro huh ?!

:D

Crime is pan-racial.

However currently most crime is committed by Negroes and Mexicans in the USA.

All species would have a temperament curve, with some individuals being more aggressive than others.

However, without a doubt, some species are more aggressive than others.

Does anyone think a Lion, and a House cat are equal in aggression?

Presuming why so much crime is Negro and Mexican, I would have to wonder whether the post Civil War Era did much if anything to elevate Negroes out of poverty from slavery.

That's a really hard call.

The crime could be due to endemic poverty and it could be due to other things.

Such as, why do black males abandon their pregnant black females in such high proportions compared with Mexicans or Whites ??

Some fairly wealthy Black nations like Bermuda, Cayman Islands, or Trinidad, and Tobago still have high murder rates.

SobieskiSavedEurope said:

My reply:

I would be more inclined to think the reason for a high black crime rate would be culture and not genetics. You will notice that it almost all occurs in urban inner-city areas. Except for Lake Providence Louisiana the black crime rate in rural areas is no higher than any other group. The good thing about that is that cultures can change. People are not dogs or robots; they are not controlled by genes or programing. They can choose to change the way they think and act and improve themselves and their communities.

I don't know. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

OTOH, no black people were "purposely injected with syphilis" either. That doesn't mean the doctors involved in the study weren't unethical for failing to treat those human beings who had the disease and could have been helped with treatment. It just means it's a lie to say those people were purposely injected: Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
The panel found that the men had agreed freely to be examined and treated. However, there was no evidence that researchers had informed them of the study or its real purpose. In fact, the men had been misled and had not been given all the facts required to provide informed consent.

The men were never given adequate treatment for their disease. Even when penicillin became the drug of choice for syphilis in 1947, researchers did not offer it to the subjects. The advisory panel found nothing to show that subjects were ever given the choice of quitting the study, even when this new, highly effective treatment became widely used.
1385.gif

You truly are a lost cause.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

So I take it you're not pro-black, you're just anti-GOP.

But what about Black Republicans? There's quite the number of them, you know. :eek:

Forum List

Back