What's White Heritage?

Nice try but you fail. The Moors did that not white people.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Blacks didn't create the pyramids, Northern Africa was inhabited by whites in ancient times. All the ancient Western cultures were based in the Mediterranean since ships were always the best means of travel and trade. Negroes don't like water and never dared to make ships and sail anywhere. Blacks came from central Africa and there isn't much of anything from ancient times that is impressive.

But, I'm sure you'll conjure up some alternate fiction and tell us how negroes sailed everywhere and discovered America.
Yeah I heard that joke before. I know you dont seriously expect someone to think whites built Egypt in the hot sun without suntan lotion and never did the same thing in europe do you? Even you cant be that dumb.

In 4000 BC the climate was much cooler and that entire are was green, not desert.

DNA tests prove they were Mediterranean people, not sub-Saharan negroids.

Prehistoric North Africa - Wikipedia
First off there is no such thing as sub-saharan especially if your using that argument. How could you actually say the area was green but then pretend a desert was there in the next breath? :laugh:

It's scientific and archeological fact that the region was lush and green in 6000 BC. Climate change is real, and perfectly natural.

Sahara Went From Green to Desert in a Flash | Climate Change

I would think such an expert in all things Africa would know this.

Cave paintings in those areas show people hunting animals that can't exist in deserts.
Yes. everyone knows that you idiot. I dont think you realize the term sub-saharan was used by whites to pretend Black people couldnt have been in north africa due to the desert. How could you be that stupid?

Blacks didn't create the pyramids, Northern Africa was inhabited by whites in ancient times. All the ancient Western cultures were based in the Mediterranean since ships were always the best means of travel and trade. Negroes don't like water and never dared to make ships and sail anywhere. Blacks came from central Africa and there isn't much of anything from ancient times that is impressive.

But, I'm sure you'll conjure up some alternate fiction and tell us how negroes sailed everywhere and discovered America.
Yeah I heard that joke before. I know you dont seriously expect someone to think whites built Egypt in the hot sun without suntan lotion and never did the same thing in europe do you? Even you cant be that dumb.

In 4000 BC the climate was much cooler and that entire are was green, not desert.

DNA tests prove they were Mediterranean people, not sub-Saharan negroids.

Prehistoric North Africa - Wikipedia
First off there is no such thing as sub-saharan especially if your using that argument. How could you actually say the area was green but then pretend a desert was there in the next breath? :laugh:

It's scientific and archeological fact that the region was lush and green in 6000 BC. Climate change is real, and perfectly natural.

Sahara Went From Green to Desert in a Flash | Climate Change

I would think such an expert in all things Africa would know this.

Cave paintings in those areas show people hunting animals that can't exist in deserts.

Yeah, umm, really no written history supports that. Sorry.
White history doesnt count. Pictures of the cave painting do though.

I thought you were white? How could a white person discover america?

What, you think Spanish settlers were black? :badgrin: Umm, no, dipshit.
Some were Black but thats not the point. There were already people here dummy.

Where is "here" to you?
What does that have to with the point?
Bitch, where is it you're based? I'm guessing it's NOT Alabama, k?
You didnt answer my question monkey. What does it have to do with the point?

What, you think Spanish settlers were black? :badgrin: Umm, no, dipshit.

Where is "here" to you?
Your relevance is negated until further notice.
When you can prove your Americanism, we can talk,k?

Where is "here" to you?
Your relevance is negated until further notice.
When you can prove your Americanism, we can talk,k?
We dont have to talk. You just have to listen and learn. Actually its better if you dont talk. You seem to have trouble walking and chewing gum.

My Americanism is shorely not in question. My people been in this country since before it was a country. Not many fucks given.

My Americanism is shorely not in question. My people been in this country since before it was a country. Not many fucks given.
Neither is your genetic predisposition to attract hair lice but thats not really my point now is it?

You sorry ass racist sumbich, I'm immune to hair lice. What's your next schtick?

Are you saying you African implants are prone to hair lice?

Neither is your genetic predisposition to attract hair lice but thats not really my point now is it?

You sorry ass racist sumbich, I'm immune to hair lice. What's your next schtick?

You cant be immune to hairlice you illiterate monkey. Youre white. You guys get them every spring. :laugh:

You cant be immune to hairlice you illiterate monkey. Youre white. You guys get them every spring. :laugh:
Whatsa matta? U niggas get dem lice?

I for one, do not

I done put on a helmet that a girl that had excessive lice wore. She had to have her head shaved the next day. Zero problems I had.

No, I don't have those problems. :dunno: Idk man, maybe it's a cracker thing, but I never had no problem with lice.

I think you are implying that the moors are a black people. Friend I don’t want to upset you, but the fact re what they are. If you click on the link below you will that see that the black faces among this sample of moors are a minority. The logical conclusion would be that sub-Saharan Africans mixed with the Moors during the time of the trans sub-Saharan slave trade. Most of the faces you are Caucasian; I don’t mean European white but Caucasians similar to Arabs.

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/moroccan-moors.jpg

And, if the Moors were black why didn’t they leave a tract of Sub-Saharan DNA in Spain and Portugal:

Your Regional Ancestry: Reference Populations

IBERIAN (SPAIN & PORTUGAL)

C:\Users\roy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

This reference population is based on samples collected from people native to Spain and Portugal. The 48% Mediterranean and 13% Southwest Asian percentages reflect the strong influence of agriculturalists from the Fertile Crescent in the Middle East, who arrived here more than 8,000 years ago. The 37% Northern European component likely comes from the pre-agricultural population of Europe—the earliest settlers, who arrived more than 35,000 years ago

.....But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A,.....
Yeah, you keep pulling out that same gene like a dog with a favorite bone. Smart people know that human beings have lot more genes than someone of your limited abilities can count: Human Genome Project Completion: Frequently Asked Questions
The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of these base pairs, which reside in the 23 pairs of chromosomes within the nucleus of all our cells. Each chromosome contains hundreds to thousands of genes, which carry the instructions for making proteins. Each of the estimated 30,000 genes in the human genome makes an average of three proteins.

Additionally, as I've instructed you several times before, your "favorite bone" only applies to a small percentage of the population since human behavior isn't controlled by a single gene. There are many other factors involved.

Show me where I denied that there's a lot of genes?

I haven't seen a single genetic study showing racial equality, therefor racial differences are valid.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A is an particularly important gene, because it helps explain why Blacks have more crime issues.

We know how truthful the medical field has been towards Blacks.....
The "medical field"? Awesome. Do you only trust Witch Doctors or VooDoo?
If they are Black sure. However, I have 2 cousins that are doctors so I use them instead. Why do you ask?
That's racist, dude. Your choice just like our resident wannabe-Pollock chooses to be racist.

What this Pollock you speak of?

Some kind of Fish, I presume?

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
Good question... couldn't tell ya,
it's racist having white pride

Standing for White history month = racist.

Standing against Black history month = racist.

What gives?
Is this part of that White privilege we keep hearing about?

The only thing blacks invented was a sharp pointed stick.....without whites they would starve
That was probably the first thing they invented. Whites werent around for thousands of years so that pretty much kills your claim.
Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.

This is probably the dumbest most ignorant post I have read in years. You are a disgrace to the human race. You and your hate and ignorance are embarrassing.

I don't know. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

OTOH, no black people were "purposely injected with syphilis" either. That doesn't mean the doctors involved in the study weren't unethical for failing to treat those human beings who had the disease and could have been helped with treatment. It just means it's a lie to say those people were purposely injected: Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
The panel found that the men had agreed freely to be examined and treated. However, there was no evidence that researchers had informed them of the study or its real purpose. In fact, the men had been misled and had not been given all the facts required to provide informed consent.

The men were never given adequate treatment for their disease. Even when penicillin became the drug of choice for syphilis in 1947, researchers did not offer it to the subjects. The advisory panel found nothing to show that subjects were ever given the choice of quitting the study, even when this new, highly effective treatment became widely used.
1385.gif

You truly are a lost cause.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

154.gif

ZOMG...that's rich!!!

.....But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A,.....
Yeah, you keep pulling out that same gene like a dog with a favorite bone. Smart people know that human beings have lot more genes than someone of your limited abilities can count: Human Genome Project Completion: Frequently Asked Questions
The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of these base pairs, which reside in the 23 pairs of chromosomes within the nucleus of all our cells. Each chromosome contains hundreds to thousands of genes, which carry the instructions for making proteins. Each of the estimated 30,000 genes in the human genome makes an average of three proteins.

Additionally, as I've instructed you several times before, your "favorite bone" only applies to a small percentage of the population since human behavior isn't controlled by a single gene. There are many other factors involved.

Show me where I denied that there's a lot of genes?

I haven't seen a single genetic study showing racial equality, therefor racial differences are valid.

The 2 repeating allele of MAO-A is an particularly important gene, because it helps explain why Blacks have more crime issues.
Deduction. The only gene you ever talk about is the MAO-A and, as you just proved, you think it's a "particularly important gene". What percentage of blacks have that gene and what percentage of those that have it are criminals? Compare this to whites please.

Forum List

Back