What's So Bad About Sharia Law?

Listening to Christians on the news trying to get Christian interpretations of religious laws into civil law (homosexuality, abortion, women's rights, etc.) I can't help but wonder why if they want that they'd oppose Sharia. Isn't Sharia religious law based on Islam, and isn't Islam almost entirely based on Judaism just like Christianity? You'd think if Christians want religious law in civil law they'd welcome Sharia law. If it's really about pleasing God, and not just seizing power for themselves, you'd think Christians would welcome anything that gets God's law into civil law. And Sharia stands a much better chance of doing that than Christianity.
You one of those guys that wants to screw 8 year olds, like Mohammed?

That is a false story about Mohammed. I'm a Christian as a way of life, but I still do not like false stories going around about people. Perhaps 11 or 12 or about there, no different than the Jews.

how do you know it is a false story about Muhummad? It appears in the Koran----if you ever spoke to a muslim ----you would know that muslims are ADAMANT---
that every word of the Koran is absolutely a TRUTH-------SAYING THAT SOMETHING IN THE KORAN IS "NOT TRUE" is a capital crime in
shariah cesspits. Apparently Muhummad had sex with Aisha----when she
was still very much a child-----not that I care What is a "Christian as a way of
life"????

It's not bad as long as it stays away from us who don't want to live by it.

well------actually------as long as it stays off the planet earth. The world is too
small to harbor a system as sick and disgusting and exclusive as SHARIAH
as a national system-------maybe an isolated island somewhere would be ok.
Saudi Arabia observes that filth and just being an American military person
stationed in that cesspit is trying. One of my clients-----a former air force
girl.. was in tears recounting her experiences. She was a sweet polite
intelligent southern Baptist girl--------and got her Christmas cards from her
mom shredded in the post office (not the biggest problem she encountered----
but symbolic of the stupidity of shariah) The world is too small.

how do you know it is a false story about Muhummad? It appears in the Koran----
No, it doesn't. ...... :cool:

to which story are we alluding-----the interaction between the pig and
Aisha?----if I remember correctly----she specifically states at what age
he "did" her for the first time------He seems to have met her at age six---
but did not marry her until later------and inbetween marriage and consummation---
he just "made out" Not that I care-------

Saudi Arabia observes that filth and just being an American military personstationed in that cesspit is trying. One of my clients-----a former air forcegirl.. was in tears recounting her experiences. She was a sweet polite
intelligent southern Baptist girl--------and got her Christmas cards from her mom shredded in the post office (not the biggest problem she encountered----but symbolic of the stupidity of shariah)
Pure BS story.

US military personal do not get their mail thru the regular post office of a foreign country.

Their mail is thru an APO address and is handled via the US military postal system. ....... :cool:

Listening to Christians on the news trying to get Christian interpretations of religious laws into civil law (homosexuality, abortion, women's rights, etc.) I can't help but wonder why if they want that they'd oppose Sharia. Isn't Sharia religious law based on Islam, and isn't Islam almost entirely based on Judaism just like Christianity? You'd think if Christians want religious law in civil law they'd welcome Sharia law. If it's really about pleasing God, and not just seizing power for themselves, you'd think Christians would welcome anything that gets God's law into civil law. And Sharia stands a much better chance of doing that than Christianity.
You one of those guys that wants to screw 8 year olds, like Mohammed?

That is a false story about Mohammed. I'm a Christian as a way of life, but I still do not like false stories going around about people. Perhaps 11 or 12 or about there, no different than the Jews.

how do you know it is a false story about Muhummad? It appears in the Koran----if you ever spoke to a muslim ----you would know that muslims are ADAMANT---
that every word of the Koran is absolutely a TRUTH-------SAYING THAT SOMETHING IN THE KORAN IS "NOT TRUE" is a capital crime in
was still very much a child-----not that I care What is a "Christian as a way of
life"????

Oh yes, give the verse its in the Quran? Also Jews married young girls, Roman did as well, so him getting married to a young girl is not new. Many were promised marriage very young. You can't compare the old customs to todays.

Side note: Seems to be a lot of pedophiles walking around even today, and they are not all muslims.

[QUOTE="

life"????[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, give the verse its in the Quran? Also Jews married young girls, Roman did as well, so him getting married to a young girl is not new. Many were promised marriage very young. You can't compare the old customs to todays.

Side note: Seems to be a lot of pedophiles walking around even today, and they are not all muslims.[/QUOTE]

If you want to know about AISHA in the Koran-----google AISHA-----
I am not the person who brings up MIUHUMMAD AS A PEDOPHILE----
although I have been so accused (falsely)------as a matter of interest DANTE---
(the writer of medieval Italy) was in love with a child ---Beatrice
The issue TODAY is early marriages of the forced kind ----common in Islamic
communities-------even in civilized countries-----like England. Not an issue for
me------I do not care what muslims do within their own families Did someone say that all pedophiles are muslims? got a link?

Saudi Arabia observes that filth and just being an American military personstationed in that cesspit is trying. One of my clients-----a former air forcegirl.. was in tears recounting her experiences. She was a sweet polite
intelligent southern Baptist girl--------and got her Christmas cards from her mom shredded in the post office (not the biggest problem she encountered----but symbolic of the stupidity of shariah)
Pure BS story.

US military personal do not get their mail thru the regular post office of a foreign country.

Their mail is thru an APO address and is handled via the US military postal system. ....... :cool:

depends on how it is addressed------in this case the kids were housed kinda
permanently-----and had a Saudi address. Not a BS story at all----Shariah is shit ------and the Saudis are pigs---------I found a little part of the girl's story
interesting-----she was aghast that on being invited to a Saudi house for supper---
she claimed they fed her a "PIGEON"--------I tried to explain-----pigeon is middle east FOOD ----more interesting stuff-----the Saudis fly Israeli doctors into
Saudi Arabia when their important people get sick------but the docs have to sign
a note promising NOT TO UTTER A HEBREW PRAYER whilst on Saudi Soil
(make that dirt) the silly idea has brought some jewish doctors BACK
TO PRAYER (at least temporarily) -----I have a little fantasy------like I will someday manage to get into mecca-------and bury a little mezzuzah in the sand----
near the black turd

I did have a nice friendly Saudi once-------nice kid----he seemed intent
on telling me his problems-------he was married to a cousin but could not tolerate
her--------so he left her "back home" I did not care. He ended up with a
very nice position in a jewish hospital-------I do not recall his speciality-------but in one of the hospitals in which I worked----the standing joke about the arab muslim
cardiologist was "he fixes old jews up well enough for one more visit to Israel"

Shariah is shit ------and the Saudis are pigs

I did have a nice friendly Saudi once-------nice kid
Irosie is having a bi-polar episode today. ...... :lol: :lol:

do not use words you do not understand, sunni-----doing so makes you seem
stupid What is a "bipolar episode"? Somehow "bipolar" seems to
have hit the gutters as a slang term for "insane"------silly usage of a technical
term----sunni habibi

Also Jews married young girls, Roman did as well, so him getting married to a young girl is not new. Many were promised marriage very young. You can't compare the old customs to todays.

the custom was for marriages being arraigned by the consenting parents of minors and consummated by the time they were both 14 or so.

Even in the most primitive cultures ever known, a 53 year old man consummating a marriage to a prepubescent 9 year old girl was perverse...

Also Jews married young girls, Roman did as well, so him getting married to a young girl is not new. Many were promised marriage very young. You can't compare the old customs to todays.

the custom was for marriages being arraigned by the consenting parents of minors and consummated by the time they were both 14 or so.

Even in the most primitive cultures ever known, a 53 year old man consummating a marriage to a prepubescent 9 year old girl was perverse...

oh thanks----now I remember----she went to live in his house at age six----
and the consummation was age nine-----according to her very own account---
somewhere there in the "book" sometimes when muslims say "it is not in the Koran----it really means ----its in the hadiths but not in the Koran--------not that I care.. For jews-----by Talmudic times ----consummation of a marriage was
not supposed to happen until the girl is at least 12.5--------for "godknowswhat"
reason -----not that I care------even in the USA---out in the hills ----girls sometimes marry at age 12--------or so. not that I care

somewhere there in the "book" sometimes when muslims say "it is not in the Koran----it really means ----its in the hadiths but not in the Koran--------not that I care.. For jews-----by Talmudic times ----consummation of a marriage was
not supposed to happen until the girl is at least 12.5--------for "godknowswhat"
reason -----not that I care------even in the USA---out in the hills ----girls sometimes marry at age 12--------or so. not that I care

12.5 years. really, I wonder how these Rabbis determined that? 12 is the no. of months so maybe it means some coming of age thing, and we'll give her 6 months to ripen, ya think.
So Muhammad wasn't too far off. Well Jews go by the Babylon Talmud more than the Torah as well.

12.5 years. really, I wonder how these Rabbis determined that? 12 is the no. of months so maybe it means some coming of age thing, and we'll give her 6 months to ripen, ya think.
So Muhammad wasn't too far off. Well Jews go by the Babylon Talmud more than the Torah as well.

Penelope-----you are clueless -------how did the USA politicians come up with 21
as the "age of majority" For jews the age of majority is considered to be
12.5 for girls and 13 for boys. In some states in the USA-----one cannot buy alcohol until age 21-----in some 18 Different states have different laws for
age of consent for marriage too. You have no idea what the torah is or the Talmud-------why constantly reveal the fact that you are stupid-?

The sentence ...".....jews go by the Babylon Talmud more the Torah ...." simply
proves that you read islamo Nazi shit propaganda. ----or maybe someone reads it to you or TELLS it to you. ---------the sentence is actually meaningless.

Are you fcking serious (OP)?

Shariah codifies the subjugation of women and non-Muslims, outlaws the freedom of speech, conscience, peaceful assembly, religious proselytism, and a host of other rudimentary freedoms which people around the world take for granted.

Western liberal idiots- look at Sam Harris and Bill Maher for guidance, and stand up for your precious "liberal values" as aforementioned.

My point is that even among any culture in history a 53 year old man who was having auditory and visual hallucinations consummating a marriage with a prepubescent 9 year old girl was perverse.

It always was perverse and is will always be perverse among any culture past present or future.

How sick is it of Muslims to act as if pedophilia, the rape and abuse of a 9 year old by a 53 year old psychotic serial killer, was some sort of romantic love story.

Last edited:

Goes to show just how ignorant you are.

The Talmud is supplementary tannaim (teaching) and amoraim (expounding) to the doctrines of the Tanakh, it is not the superlative guide for observant Jews. Nor is the Rabbinical commentary and discussion found in the Talmud axiomatic or immutable.

The Sahih ahadith is the source of deriving the Sunnah or ways and behaviors of Mohammed, which Muslims must try and emulate at all points of human history. So when it says that Mohammed consummated a marriage with a 9 year old girl when he was 55- there is an element of divine countenance that can't be challenged by the Muslim community, hence you see millions of Mohammed-Aisha pairings throughout the Muslim world today. :vomit

Forum List

Back