What's right about Christianity

Correct, but their bad apples really stand out bigger than life.
I thought you said nothing negative in this particular thread.

Two things:

1) I wish you would learn how to quote correctly and not blame a "machine".

2) I wish you would refrain from contradicting yourself with false thread titles and commentaries in contrast to what you claim you want.

I thought you said nothing negative in this particular thread.

Two things:

1) I wish you would learn how to quote correctly and not blame a "machine".

2) I wish you would refrain from contradicting yourself with false thread titles and commentaries in contrast to what you claim you want.
Speaking the truth is never wrong or negative, it is what it is.

Well at least this time you posted it on the correct thread. I still disagree, most of those things were done by Americans and not all Americans are Christian therefore what you have said is a mistruth.
Christian values and principles informed American values and principles.

I thought you said you were not staying here because this board propigates negative vibes...or however you put it. Yet..here you are....instigating negative vibes and counter productive threads due to your "machine".

Methinks you are not as innocent as you claim.

I thought you said you were not staying here because this board propigates negative vibes...or however you put it. Yet..here you are....instigating negative vibes and counter productive threads due to your "machine".

I just like knowing why people believe the things they do. Most people are curious.

I just like knowing why people believe the things they do. Most people are curious.
You're right though, I'm spending too much time on here. I'm long overdue for a vacation.

That's good, I've got you questioning things in your reality.

What's right about Christianity? True Christianity is the true path to immortality and eternal life.

They are literally the last bulwark of any strength against paganism and its violence and degeneracy, and it has among its dire enemies sociopaths, totalitarians, perverts of all kinds, and mindless self-indulgence. That is what is their best qualities are to me; all else they do is made possible by those qualities.They are the true social revolutionaries.

Please post your opinions on what is positive about Christianity. If you have negative comments please do not post here. I'm also posting an opposing thread called what's wrong with Christianity, you can post opposing opinions there. I'm trying to avoid having two posters fighting with each other and distracting from the thread on hand. Enjoy !

You don't have the right to instruct people where and when to post.

Please post your opinions on what is positive about Christianity. If you have negative comments please do not post here. I'm also posting an opposing thread called what's wrong with Christianity, you can post opposing opinions there. I'm trying to avoid having two posters fighting with each other and distracting from the thread on hand. Enjoy !

Jesus Christ

I AM

The Alpha and the Omega

The bright Morning Star

The Son of God

The Word of God

The Prince of Peace

You don't have the right to instruct people where and when to post.
I made the suggestion and provided two alternatives for all would be posters to try to limit chaos. I should have realized it would help on this site.

The things preached by Jesus or his creators are mostly good as far as I'm concerned. The problem is that most folks who claim to be christians don't actually follow those things.

The things preached by Jesus or his creators are mostly good as far as I'm concerned. The problem is that most folks who claim to be christians don't actually follow those things.
I understand what you're saying. I recently read somewhere that only 20% of Christians and Jews go to church /synagogue on a weekly basis anymore. That could be an indicator. Thanks, Stan.

I understand what you're saying. I recently read somewhere that only 20% of Christians and Jews go to church /synagogue on a weekly basis anymore. That could be an indicator. Thanks, Stan.
I don't think attendance is the issue. Some of the most faithful attendees are the wackiest.

Forum List

Back