Whats More Anti-American?

Thats bullshit.
No way Tylenol and aspirin can stop pain better than opioids.
I speak from experience.
Thats not what I said.

A clinical, double blind study, has shown that a combination of tylenol and aspirin, taken together are just as effective as taking opioids.

Information has come out that Pharma knew that was the case.

The other thing is, Tylenol and aspirin dont kill 50k people a year.

A double blind study is impossible to bias and is considered the gold standard of research.

Keep focusing on anthem kneelers you moron.

Thats exactly what you said and it pure unadulterated BullShit.
No douche. I am referring to a study. I have made no claim myself but merely referred to a study.

Interestingly, it is beyond doubt big pharma hid the negative side affects of opioids, moron.

In terms of negative affects on America, clearly Big Pharma wins that one. In terms of deliberately disrespecting America, Veterans and Police the Kneelers win that one.

Big Pharma isn't inherently anti-American they are pro-profit and they are aided by their friends in Congress to keep pushing deadly Opioids. I also call BS on your assertion that Tylenol and Aspirin combined are as effective in treating pain as Opioids. No way.

Knowingly hiding the horrible side affects of a drug, watching as tens of thousands die from it(INCLUDING SOLDIERS) is not only anti-American, but anti-human.

Stashing taxes overseas and making us pay for it is just salt in the wounds.

You are letting it be known that you side with the ultra rich over Americans being killed by them. You are anti-American and disrespectful to our soldiers.

No one held anyone down and forced opiates down their throat - outside of some pimps making whores.

People demanded opiates to get high. It felt good. Not only that, but illegal opiates feel even better! Fentanyl is a much better high than little ole oxycontin. Oxycontin is as much of a gateway drug to heroin as pot is. Get high. The world owes you.

So pass a law. No more opiods unless in hospital or hospice and a doctor says less than three months to live.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Thats not what I said.

A clinical, double blind study, has shown that a combination of tylenol and aspirin, taken together are just as effective as taking opioids.

A double blind study is impossible to bias and is considered the gold standard of research.

No douche. I am referring to a study. I have made no claim myself but merely referred to a study.

Interestingly, it is beyond doubt big pharma hid the negative side affects of opioids, moron.

And I say the study is bullshit as is your belief in it.
I mean come on,they aren't passing out Oxycontin for a mild toothache so yeah aspirin and Tylenol would probably be fine.
But get into the real pain and they wont do shit.

No one held anyone down and forced opiates down their throat - outside of some pimps making whores.

People demanded opiates to get high. It felt good. Not only that, but illegal opiates feel even better! Fentanyl is a much better high than little ole oxycontin. Oxycontin is as much of a gateway drug to heroin as pot is. Get high. The world owes you.

So pass a law. No more opiods unless in hospital or hospice and a doctor says less than three months to live.
Moron, pot isn't a gateway drug.

When a doctor prescribes you a medicine, telling you its safe, you take it, and it turns out to be so addictive you can get hooked in two days, its the patients fault?

Are you that moronic? Big pharma hid the negative affects and largely doctors weren't even aware.

You are judging people for trusting their doctors when they are under massive amounts of pain? You fucking brainwashed idiot.

Attorney generals, from both sides of the aisle, are beginning to sue some of these companies.

HEROIN was virtually disappearing before this epidemic. Again, you hate America so leave.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Last time I went to the dentist I had to have three teeth pulled. The doctor prescribed me a mild pain killer that I cannot recall the name of. I have taken them before several times and they do nothing to stop the pain. When he told me what it was i told him I didn't want them because they would not work, and he said he couldn't give me anything stronger. I just laughed in his face and told I didn't need his ineffective crap and left. I had hydrocodone left over from a surgery and took those. They worked.

I have never taken anything for a pulled tooth and I've had five at once. I've packed up with cotton and gone back to work. You need a pain killer for a pulled tooth! Poor baby.

I had surgery on my foot, on the bone and on the nerves. The doctor refused to prescribe anything at all. Not even the mildest pain killer. That's when you just white knuckle through. That was an INCREDIBLE amount of pain. In the last year, I have had five surgeries on that same foot and not a single pain pill.

These people who whine and cry about their pain should just be cut off. Take those opiates and give them to the execution chambers in prison.

The pharma companies aren't making addicts. The cartels are making addicts. And the addicts are undercutting the cartels by bleeding one another and getting high off the drug saturated blood.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Thats not what I said.

And I say the study is bullshit as is your belief in it.
I mean come on,they aren't passing out Oxycontin for a mild toothache so yeah aspirin and Tylenol would probably be fine.
But get into the real pain and they wont do shit.

The study only tested emergency room patients with sever chronic pain, including loss of limbs.

You disagree with a study you haven't read. Whats the flaw in methodology? What do you object to.

Ill answer. You object to the fact that the pure lunancy of thinking anthem kneelers are anti-american while big pharma is murdering some of us and stashing their taxes overseas and falsifying research.

See you are making up reasons to try and disagree like your comment re minor toothaches. But inreality you cant possibly be opposed on rational grounds as proven by your willingness to search for reasons to validate you stance before doing even minor research.

You are by definition brainwashed and your dedication to standing with big pharma who is killing vets makes you anti-American and not only disrespectful to our soldiers but also complicit in their deaths. Shame on you.

When a doctor prescribes you a medicine, telling you its safe, you take it, and it turns out to be so addictive you can get hooked in two days, its the patients fault?

Are you that moronic? Big pharma hid the negative affects and largely doctors weren't even aware.

You are judging people for trusting their doctors when they are under massive amounts of pain? You fucking brainwashed idiot.

Attorney generals, from both sides of the aisle, are beginning to sue some of these companies.

HEROIN was virtually disappearing before this epidemic. Again, you hate America so leave.

Wanting to get high is all you need for the gateway whether it's pot or flashblood.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.
Last time I went to the dentist I had to have three teeth pulled. The doctor prescribed me a mild pain killer that I cannot recall the name of. I have taken them before several times and they do nothing to stop the pain. When he told me what it was i told him I didn't want them because they would not work, and he said he couldn't give me anything stronger. I just laughed in his face and told I didn't need his ineffective crap and left. I had hydrocodone left over from a surgery and took those. They worked.

I have never taken anything for a pulled tooth and I've had five at once. I've packed up with cotton and gone back to work. You need a pain killer for a pulled tooth! Poor baby.

I had surgery on my foot, on the bone and on the nerves. The doctor refused to prescribe anything at all. Not even the mildest pain killer. That's when you just white knuckle through. That was an INCREDIBLE amount of pain. In the last year, I have had five surgeries on that same foot and not a single pain pill.

These people who whine and cry about their pain should just be cut off. Take those opiates and give them to the execution chambers in prison.

The pharma companies aren't making addicts. The cartels are making addicts. And the addicts are undercutting the cartels by bleeding one another and getting high off the drug saturated blood.
Good, maybe you'll get infected and we'll be rid of you?

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

What the fuck are you talking about you moron. People aren't getting opiates for pulled toothes, they are getting them for the most part for severe chronic pain. Cartels make addicts, sure. In this case SO DID THE PHARMA COMPANIES ACCORDING TO EVERY FUCKING STUDY done on it.

They now admit it themselves, after making billions. This isn't about a toothache you fool.

You are looking for reasons to support your pre set view and to do so you are literally making yourself soind like a fool.

You are anti-American and complicit in killing our vets.

THE NUMBER ONE ASSOCIATON WITH OPIOID ABUSE IS PTSD OF SOLDIERS AND YOU JUST CALLED THEM IDIOTS AND ADDICTS AND TOLD THEM TO TOUGH IT OUT YOU ANTI-AMERICAN LOSER.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

You're the one who wants to take drugs. I don't think pain killers should be available outside of a hospice.

If you want to be rid of me, I'm afraid you will have to do it yourself.

So whats more anti-American? We have discovered that a combination of Tylenol and Aspirin is just as effective for treating pain as opoids.

Pharma companies have made billions of dollars marketing a drug they knew was highly addictive. 50K Americans a year are now dying a hear due to the crisis. Meanwhile we discover that Pharma companies are stashing their money overseas to avoid paying US taxes leaving the US public to pay to try and stop the crisis. Of course some of these costs find their way into public healthcare. Pharma also lobbies money to keep pot illegal, though it is a much safer alternative than opioids.

7 Police officers have been killed this year fighting resurgent heroin dealers who have seen their power grow due to the opioid crisis.

So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?

The most stunning thing I've learned of late is what company started the opioid crisis by recreating an old drug (first manufactured in 1939) Purdue Pharma, which was founded and still owned by the Sackler family.

No big shocking news until you learn the Sacklers are the biggest philanthropic family probably in American history:

"The north wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is a vast, airy enclosure featuring a banked wall of glass and the Temple of Dendur, a sandstone monument that was constructed beside the Nile two millennia ago and transported to the Met, brick by brick, as a gift from the Egyptian government. The space, which opened in 1978 and is known as the Sackler Wing, is also itself a monument, to one of America’s great philanthropic dynasties. The Brooklyn-born brothers Arthur, Mortimer, and Raymond Sackler, all physicians, donated lavishly during their lifetimes to an astounding range of institutions, many of which today bear the family name: the Sackler Gallery, in Washington; the Sackler Museum, at Harvard; the Sackler Center for Arts Education, at the Guggenheim; the Sackler Wing at the Louvre; and Sackler institutes and facilities at Columbia, Oxford, and a dozen other universities. The Sacklers have endowed professorships and underwritten medical research. The art scholar Thomas Lawton once likened the eldest brother, Arthur, to “a modern Medici.”

What a cover up? Or is it guilt?
The Family That Built an Empire of Pain

Wanting to get high is all you need for the gateway whether it's pot or flashblood.
THE NUMBER ONE OPIOID VICTIMS ARE PTSD SOLDIERS PRESCRIBED OPIOIDS you fucking moron. Are they more likely to be addicts then civilians? How about 60 year olds with chronic back pain? Its maddening how ignorant and otherwise smart person can be.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

You're the one who wants to take drugs. I don't think pain killers should be available outside of a hospice.

Answer are soliders more likely to be addicts then civilians or not?

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

What the fuck are you talking about you moron. People aren't getting opiates for pulled toothes, they are getting them for the most part for severe chronic pain. Cartels make addicts, sure. In this case SO DID THE PHARMA COMPANIES ACCORDING TO EVERY FUCKING STUDY done on it.

They now admit it themselves, after making billions. This isn't about a toothache you fool.

You are looking for reasons to support your pre set view and to do so you are literally making yourself soind like a fool.

THE NUMBER ONE ASSOCIATON WITH OPIOID ABUSE IS PTSD OF SOLDIERS AND YOU JUST CALLED THEM IDIOTS AND ADDICTS AND TOLD THEM TO TOUGH IT OUT YOU ANTI-AMERICAN LOSER.

Oh please PTSD is made up so soldiers can get high and milk that sympathy for all its worth. PTSD by its nature doesn't have an injury leading to chronic pain. If someone has severe chronic pain that is NOT mental, but physical in nature, Big Pharma isn't selling them a useless drug. Can't you tell the difference?

You write like you're high right now.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

First, I don't believe anyone who says they had that kind of surgery and "white knuckled" through it. That's bullshit but hey, it's the internet and anybody can say and be anything they want on here.
Secondly, I'm glad you're not in charge of the FDA.

So whats more anti-American? We have discovered that a combination of Tylenol and Aspirin is just as effective for treating pain as opoids.

Pharma companies have made billions of dollars marketing a drug they knew was highly addictive. 50K Americans a year are now dying a hear due to the crisis. Meanwhile we discover that Pharma companies are stashing their money overseas to avoid paying US taxes leaving the US public to pay to try and stop the crisis. Of course some of these costs find their way into public healthcare. Pharma also lobbies money to keep pot illegal, though it is a much safer alternative than opioids.

7 Police officers have been killed this year fighting resurgent heroin dealers who have seen their power grow due to the opioid crisis.

So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?

Most of the addicts didn't become addicted to prescription pain killers, most tried it for shits and giggles and got hooked:

Opioid Addiction Is a Huge Problem, but Pain Prescriptions Are Not the Cause

Any doctor or clinic will treat you for addiction to pain killers if they were indeed prescribed by them. Because of the problem blamed on pharmaceutical companies, millions now suffer in pain because doctors are afraid to prescribe the stuff unless you have a history of using them in the past and not getting hooked.

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

Oh please PTSD is made up so soldiers can get high and milk that sympathy for all its worth. PTSD by its nature doesn't have an injury leading to chronic pain. If someone has severe chronic pain that is NOT mental, but physical in nature, Big Pharma isn't selling them a useless drug. Can't you tell the difference?

Well, you admit you're TIPSY.....

Thats bullshit.
I speak from experience.

So there is a conspiracy among soldiers to milk PTSD and get high? You are officially psychotic.

BTW, moron, PTSD is associated with numerous comorobidiites, "“More than 50 percent of all veterans enrolled and receiving care at VHA (Veterans HealthAdministration) are affected by chronic pain, which is a much higher rate than in the general population,” said a 2014 VA report. “Veterans who suffer from chronic pain also experience much higher rates of other co-morbidities (post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, traumatic brain injury,) and socioeconomic dynamics (disability, joblessness) that may contribute to the challenges of pain management when treated by opioids.”

Have a good night you anti American piece of garbage.

Forum List

Back