What's going on at USPS is not normal

We have all heard them say the things going on at the USPS is normal, it's just transitional procedure to upgrade everything and not some conspiracy to slow the mail. BS..'Never seen anything like it': Postal workers raise alarm on mail delays

FYI: "We went and found one person who would tell us what we wanted to hear" is not news, no matter HOW happy it makes your confirmation bias.

Show me stats. Because I used to work for the USPS, and I HAVE seen mail delays. I also saw the brokenness of their system in the brave new world of technology and competition they were just then entering. What's happening at the USPS is completely normal for an organization trying to work with an outdated operational model that wasn't exactly efficient and productive to start with.

Yahoo.com? Try again.

Credentials fallacy
The credentials fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone dismisses an argument and attacks its source directly,

Except he's actually right in this case. (What's the name for the fallacy when you dismiss the flaws in your source as "fallacy" so you don't have to address them?) This is not a news story. It's an op-ed pretending to be a news story.

What was not normal was when that filthy ass corrupt Obama Administration used the IRS to de-franchise a grass root political movement, The Tea Party.

Trump's Depravity knows no bounds.

Now, he's putting Postal Trucks in cages.

1597791766197.png

The entire bullshit "postal conspiracy" being pushed by the Democrat Party is exactly that....bullshit. The degree of safety from being exposed to CV19 equals or exceeds that of going to the store, going out to eat, going to church...and certainly exceeds that of street demonstrations, rioting, looting and other gatherings with which the Democrats seem to have NO PROBLEM!

It is the Democrat Party that wants to exacerbate mail delays by allowing voters to request mail-in ballots up to the Thursday immediately preceding election day. This would guarantee late arrivals of ballots...and post election chaos. That is what they want.

“What’s going on at USPS is not normal“

*USMB

Forum List

Back