What's going on at USPS is not normal

Postal worker caught taking Trump campaign signs off of people's property, he had a postal truck full of them.

The postal workers union endorses Joe Biden.

Yeah, let's trust our vote to the USPS. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer say so.

Postal worker caught taking Trump campaign signs of people's property, he had a postal truck full of them.

Yeah, let's trust our vote to the USPS.

I don't think there's some mass conspiracy by the USPS to steal campaign signs off people's lawns. :dunno:

Russia! Russia! Russia!

At least that had a little pizzazz....but got so very shopworn.

Post Office! Post Office! Post Office!

Has the merit of novelty, but no pizzazz at all---and is obviously just another act of desperation by TDS-diseased Nancy Pelosi.

Post Office! Post Office! Post Office!----should be good for another few days, then it will be a new hysteria----another of the effects of Trump Derangement Syndrome, for which there will be no cure until January 2025.

Nothing but Dem propaganda. They are desperate to rig the election with vote by mail, period. That is their only motivation. Meanwhile a real crisis like the Covid bill to help Americans asshole Dems are fine delaying that and delaying and delaying until they get the PORK spending they want. Look Dems are full of SHIT okay!

Postal worker caught taking Trump campaign signs off of people's property, he had a postal truck full of them.

Yeah, let's trust our vote to the USPS. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer say so.
can you put a link for that up?....

Mitch Mc, right in the middle of what ever kind of BS is going on at the postal service. check out different views on this subject, what else is on the list to take away from us & put more money in their own pockets.

Look around. The freaking world hasn't been normal for the last 6 months. I get my mail just fine but they are burning cities, ripping down statues, looting and assaulting businesses and people and NYC is almost a ghost town. Tell me about the Post Office again?

Forum List

Back