Republican running for Elijah Cummings's seat goes viral with Black Lives Matter ad

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Republican running for Elijah Cummings's seat goes viral with Black Lives Matter ad

18 Aug 2020 ~~ By Rebecca Klar

An ad for a Republican running for the late Rep. Elijah Cummings’s (D-Md.) congressional seat went viral, with the candidate pushing a message that “All Black Lives Matter.”

The GOP candidate, Kimberly Klacik, who is Black, argues in the digital ad that Democrats have failed the people of Baltimore after more than 50 years as she is seen walking through part of the city.

“Baltimore has been run by the Democrat Party for 53 years. What is the result of their decades of leadership?” Klacik asks in the ad.

Comment:
The Ad is impressive and effective. The candidate is too. Will she get traction? Not likely but at least Republicans are fighting for the black vote.
Trump should play this ad nationally, and bring her to the convention.
I do not live there and can not vote for her. However, I would if I could. Unlike Democrats that vote often and multiple times in one election.
Hmmm....., 53 years under the Democrat Plantation rule, what her stroll through Baltimore reveals....is the neglect and corruption rampant in Baltimore.

Last edited:

An ad for a Republican running for the late Rep. Elijah Cummings’s (D-Md.) congressional seat went viral, with the candidate pushing a message that “All Black Lives Matter.”

The GOP candidate, Kimberly Klacik, who is Black, argues in the digital ad that Democrats have failed the people of Baltimore after more than 50 years as she is seen walking through part of the city.

“Baltimore has been run by the Democrat Party for 53 years. What is the result of their decades of leadership?” Klacik asks in the ad.

Comment:
The Ad is impressive and effective. The candidate is too. Will she get traction? Not likely but at least Republicans are fighting for the black vote.
I do not live there and can not vote for her. However, I would if I could. Unlike Democrats that vote often and multiple times in one election.
Hmmm....., 53 years under the Democrat Plantation rule, what her stroll through Baltimore reveals....is the neglect and corruption rampant in Baltimore.

She is sharp.

Comment:

She is sharp.

~~~~~~
How can the PMS/DSA Democrats Leftists even argue against what she said. 53 years of Democrat rule. A picture is worth a thousands words and the images in her walk through one of the 5 most dangerous cities in America proves her point.. The streets she was walking down looked like they belonged in some dystopian science fiction movie. Failing schools, high crime, high poverty. This is what voting PMS/DSA Blue Plantation Democrat owners have delivered. Time to try something else.

Last edited:

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

Comment:
That ad is fantastic!
I was almost done when lightning hit, dammit!
That's a smart and pretty and good woman there.

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

Great she can buy more wigs. She doesn't live in Baltimore, if she is elected she could careless.

We knew the day would come where Democrats would have to answer to blacks for their failures. Sad that it's taken 50 years but more and more blacks are completely fed up with Democrats at this point.

I say give her a chance at failure.

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

Great she can buy more wigs. She doesn't live in Baltimore, if she is elected she could careless.

She is a Maryland resident and presently actively involved in the functions of Baltimore. Much more that Cummings was for the bulk of his Congressional life.
Cummings once called Baltimore rat infested and didn't do a thing to help. Today it's still rat infested and left to rot except for the poor still living there.

Last edited:

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

She is a Maryland resident and presently actively involved in the functions of Baltimore. Much more that Cummings was for the bulk of his Congressional life.
Cummings once called Baltimore rat infested.

She still doesn't live there, and I the Democrat lives there.

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

Cummings once called Baltimore rat infested.

She still doesn't live there, and I the Democrat lives there.

Hillary was never a resident of New York yet ran for the Senate there.... So what... At least Kim was born in Maryland and has lived there all her life. Hillary was a carpet bagger... born in Illinois, lived in Arkansas and most of her life in D.C.. She has never been a New Yorker.

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

Oooo Oooo!

Do it again! This time pretend she has a D after her name.

You were critical of a black person....therefore you are racist.

Comment:

I will donate however!

Thanks

Jo

Said the person who had no debate point to counter her point.

Forum List

Back