What's really going on in Ukraine

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Woman was in Ukraine and gives a very sobering tale of what's really going on in her country.....not what is being told here and elsewhere.

They see the way the war has been reported, at home and abroad. It's a "joke" and "propaganda." They say: “Look around: is this winning?”. - Worse, some have been hoaxed into believing that once Ukrainians forces are exhausted, American soldiers will come in to replace them and “win the war”.

Moral ??
Read MSM and then later look stupid .

Those who follow what is actually happening have been telling you all of this for the past year .

The pUkey losses could exceed 600 000 now --- but it is too late for MSM to admit the truth because of the howls of fury and violence you would get from the Normies and Sheeple once they realised what has been going on .
Comparable Russian losses could be as low as 50 000, but you would only appreciate why such a difference could be true if you understood the fighting strategy and ordnance availability differences between the two sides .

Even if the deaths were 500 000 pUkeys and 100 000 Russians, the total scale of horror is almost unimaginable .

57jesu.png

Heard that yesterday....The nation is being controlled by fucking evil assholes.
Read CIA has 12 secret bases 'along' the Russian border, since around 2014. Tickling the bears tail since 2014.

I always said we've been instigating crap for years, then Putin retaliates. Not saying I agree with that but OTOH can you blame Russia?

Last edited:
Why does Russia have a problem with NATO, who is openly hostile to them, surrounding their country and supplying its member with lethal weapons they can point at them?
I mean I'm sure the U.S. would let China do that to them.

Forum List

Back