Whatcha think?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1621169113009.png

Maybe Salsa
Try a good verde sauce on it... Mac n Cheese is good, but obviously one noted... the acidic tang of verde sauce is a great compliment for that reason.
meh. . . that is the whole reason I believe black pepper is better than Tabasco. I just think when you hit cheese with acidic tang, it reduces the potency of that certain something that makes Cheese a drug like substance. I am not one to mess with the delicate chemistry of cheese.

:heehee:

Science Says Cheese is Basically Cocaine​

cheesebrain.jpg

Maybe Salsa
Try a good verde sauce on it... Mac n Cheese is good, but obviously one noted... the acidic tang of verde sauce is a great compliment for that reason.
meh. . . that is the whole reason I believe black pepper is better than Tabasco. I just think when you hit cheese with acidic tang, it reduces the potency of that certain something that makes Cheese a drug like substance. I am not one to mess with the delicate chemistry of cheese.

cheesebrain.jpg
Granted if the mac n cheese you are eating is good.
Most aren't.
Most are prepackaged non dairy fake cheese.

Maybe Salsa

cheesebrain.jpg
Most aren't.
Most Mac and Cheese is horrible
Noodles with some chemical sprinkled on it

Maybe Salsa

cheesebrain.jpg
Most aren't.
Most Mac and Cheese is horrible
Noodles with some chemical sprinkled on it

My favorite "Mac n Cheese" is not Mac n cheese.
I brown some Italian sausage while boiling some fusilli.
Once the pasta is al dente, drained but still piping hot... I mix in a package of medium cheddar cheese and some heavy cream.
A little black pepper and parsley.
Awesome stuff.

Forum List

Back