What would women do if there were no men on earth for 24 hours

Gentle reminder:

Mental breakdown
Menstrual cycle
Menopause
Meningitis

Men are the cause of all that is bad and wrong. Proof is in the pudding---she said jokingly.

Gentle reminder:

Mental breakdown
Menstrual cycle
Menopause
Meningitis

Men are the cause of all that is bad and wrong. Proof is in the pudding---she said jokingly.

Menage
Mentor
Menorah
Mensa
Menus

Menudo - you have to wonder how that came about.

It's like "Hey Jose, hominy is fucking disgusting. Lets throw some pig guts in it to make it yummy, um um um"
It's useful for hangovers. I used to get it on the weekends when I was younger and hungover.

I found this on another forum....From a FB post.

crazy_wimmenz_jpg-2525112.JPG

Replies:

FEMALE REPLY
This is so sad but so true.

FEMALE REPLY
it makes you think doesn't it.

FEMALE REPLY
My first thought was "I would practice shooting so I could defend myself ". Then I thought, defend myself from what? There are no men and I don't think I would worry about a woman. After reading these comments, I think I was right in line. Very sad.

FEMALE REPLY
Literally go anywhere without being hyper vigilant.

FEMALE REPLY
Go walk around anywhere I wanted in the woods.

FEMALE REPLY
Yes! And not worry about something horrible happening to your kids.

FEMALE REPLY
this is exactly what I was going to say! Have a damn peaceful night of rest knowing my girl is safe!

MALE REPLY
From my unique law enforcement perspective, trust me when I tell you that there is a hoard of female criminals standing ready to take the guys place. When I read these posts, it is really sad to think what guy won’t go on night walks. What guy won’t let a woman blare her headphones? What guy won’t hang out close by while his girlfriends have a pic nik? If you can’t do these things, it’s a guy problem but not necessarily a criminal guy problem. JMHO

FEMALE REPLY TO MALE REPLY ABOVE
it's not so much that women don't commit crime, it's more of just taking a moment and realizing that every single thing we do is different because we are women. We are wired to be aware of cautious and on guard all the time and it's something that we don't even realize because that's how it's been our whole lives. It's like how officers have to have a 6th sense when they are on the job because at any moment things could turn bad. That's what it's like being a woman 24/7.

MALE REPLY TO FEMALE REPLY ABOVE
No doubt. And it doesn’t escape me that each of my examples includes a guy as “The protector.” I’m just saying there is a group of women that are equally ready and capable of being the predators. I guess what I’m really saying is that guys seem to have changed over the last decade or so. It’s hard to find guys that will go for a walk at night, listen to the squelch of blaring headphones, hang out close but not intrude on girls night. It’s the reason police are having such a huge recruiting problem. We’re out there. You just don’t see us because we blend in…And watch to be sure you’re ok.

FEMALE REPLY TO MALE COMMENT
I don’t know you but I can tell you from my perspective, I have never had any of my female friends or any of my 3 children (who are now grown adults) say to me “I think this women is following me”…

Now you tell me women are not worried about crime.

On a side note I notice none of them mentioned doing the stuff that keeps the lights on, water coming out of the faucet, food on the shelves, mobility, personal hygiene, etc.....They sure want protection though. ;)
Would we notice?

At the rate things are currently going ... There wouldn't be that much of a difference.

Ironically, the reason for most of those answers, especially about being safe in public, is that there actually are almost no men on Earth any more.
How do the voices in your head come up with this shit?

Men make up more than half of the world population.

Millions of spiders currently residing in bathtubs would survive un-killed to pass their genes on to further generations of spiders. The resulting evolutionary boost for spiders would lead to the creation of a hyper-intelligent spider race becoming the dominant life form on this Planet ... and spiders are a matriarchal society.

View attachment 695900
fncceo wins the thread.

Back in the '70s, I read a short story in National Lampoon Magazine about the last man on Earth. An inter-dimensional rift opened up in ever TV set in The World during The Superbowl. Every man watching was instantly transported off of Earth, except one, nerdy guy who wasn't watching.

All the most beautiful women on Earth were throwing themselves at him and he ignored them until, he met the girl of his dreams ...

8eed6-16593582001516-1920.jpg

Forum List

Back