What would women do if there were no men on earth for 24 hours

Have you seen the skit about the husband who tightens the jars after a fight with his wife so that she will have to talk to him? It was hilarious the first 27 times.

I am sorry but before I ever SAT om a toilet no matter the time of day I looked at the seat.

i am not talking every time sarg... & probably at night... WITHOUT the light on. like i said.

it's also common courtesy. something a lotta dudes don't think about.

like you. if you live with a female ...

do you? then it really is to yer advantage to show that courtesy.

capiche?

i am not talking every time sarg... & probably at night... WITHOUT the light on. like i said.

it's also common courtesy. something a lotta dudes don't think about.

like you. if you live with a female ...

do you? then it really is to yer advantage to show that courtesy.

capiche?
and do women have to show curtesy and raise it after their done? Or is that an open invitation to pee on the seat?

Gentle reminder:

Mental breakdown
Menstrual cycle
Menopause
Meningitis

Men are the cause of all that is bad and wrong. Proof is in the pudding---she said jokingly.
Men Are From Mars; Women Are From the Moon

"Menstrual" and "menopause" come from the pre-Latin word for "moon," which itself came from "minus" because it apparently gets smaller until it comes back full. Since it was later used to also mean "month" the word "luna" from "lux," meaning "light," was adopted.

Women are green with penis-envy, so they are the source of the idea that little green men inhabit the moon.

Let me know a couple days ahead. I'll buy some more stock in United Fruit
Gros-Michel-banana-tree_1-600x600-1.jpg

I found this on another forum....From a FB post.

crazy_wimmenz_jpg-2525112.JPG

Replies:

FEMALE REPLY
This is so sad but so true.

FEMALE REPLY
it makes you think doesn't it.

FEMALE REPLY
My first thought was "I would practice shooting so I could defend myself ". Then I thought, defend myself from what? There are no men and I don't think I would worry about a woman. After reading these comments, I think I was right in line. Very sad.

FEMALE REPLY
Literally go anywhere without being hyper vigilant.

FEMALE REPLY
Go walk around anywhere I wanted in the woods.

FEMALE REPLY
Yes! And not worry about something horrible happening to your kids.

FEMALE REPLY
this is exactly what I was going to say! Have a damn peaceful night of rest knowing my girl is safe!

MALE REPLY
From my unique law enforcement perspective, trust me when I tell you that there is a hoard of female criminals standing ready to take the guys place. When I read these posts, it is really sad to think what guy won’t go on night walks. What guy won’t let a woman blare her headphones? What guy won’t hang out close by while his girlfriends have a pic nik? If you can’t do these things, it’s a guy problem but not necessarily a criminal guy problem. JMHO

FEMALE REPLY TO MALE REPLY ABOVE
it's not so much that women don't commit crime, it's more of just taking a moment and realizing that every single thing we do is different because we are women. We are wired to be aware of cautious and on guard all the time and it's something that we don't even realize because that's how it's been our whole lives. It's like how officers have to have a 6th sense when they are on the job because at any moment things could turn bad. That's what it's like being a woman 24/7.

MALE REPLY TO FEMALE REPLY ABOVE
No doubt. And it doesn’t escape me that each of my examples includes a guy as “The protector.” I’m just saying there is a group of women that are equally ready and capable of being the predators. I guess what I’m really saying is that guys seem to have changed over the last decade or so. It’s hard to find guys that will go for a walk at night, listen to the squelch of blaring headphones, hang out close but not intrude on girls night. It’s the reason police are having such a huge recruiting problem. We’re out there. You just don’t see us because we blend in…And watch to be sure you’re ok.

FEMALE REPLY TO MALE COMMENT
I don’t know you but I can tell you from my perspective, I have never had any of my female friends or any of my 3 children (who are now grown adults) say to me “I think this women is following me”…

Now you tell me women are not worried about crime.

On a side note I notice none of them mentioned doing the stuff that keeps the lights on, water coming out of the faucet, food on the shelves, mobility, personal hygiene, etc.....They sure want protection though. ;)
CAT FIGHTS IN EVERY STORE.

Last edited:
What the hell?
Do all women not look at what they are sitting on?
I was raised in a home where women outnumbered men and although it was never a problem in our home, we, guys, were constantly reminded of the seat problem. The best solution? When finished, lower BOTH seats. WTH, if I have to raise it, why shouldn't the women. Equal rights.

I was raised in a home where women outnumbered men and although it was never a problem in our home, we, guys, were constantly reminded of the seat problem. The best solution? When finished, lower BOTH seats. WTH, if I have to raise it, why shouldn't the women. Equal rights.
I still don’t understand how women can’t check the seat status before they sit.

Guys don’t pee on a closed toilet seat and then scream…..Hey! Who put the seat down?

Nothing, what are you going to do.

Now if its 24 years.........then that would be worrisome. ;)

As long as you don't need emergency plumbing, HVAC, or electrical repair. Or the fire department.

Lighten Up About Lighting Up

The spoiled and sissified hereditary ruling class hates and fears the Marlboro Man and all other masculine images. That is what is really behind the "Smoking Causes Cancer" hoax. Only non-smokers were surprised by the totalitarian harassment inflicted on them by the cronyvirus excuse for tyranny..

This is weapon-grade derp.

Would we notice?

You might, when utilities started shutting down. When trash wasn't picked up. When deliveries were not made. When you called about a leaking pipe, and there weren't any plumbers available.

Forum List

Back