Biden hosts WH lawn party for Inflation Generation Bill

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

James Taylor there again. The son he chose is so appropo. How did no one catch this.

Fire and rain.

I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song
I just can't remember who to send it to

He needs to practice his walking if King Charles is gonna make him ride a bus with the cockroaches other world leaders to the funeral next week.

James Taylor is REALLY old. ohmy gosh he's only 74. He looks older than that.

Democrats are so pathetic that I don't know how they can even show their faces in public with more weak lies much less find a crowd of 50 who won't throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at them.

Well, can you blame them? Most of their party is based on youth, kids, minorities, freaks and weirdos who probably can't find Canada on a map of North America much less know anything about the issues.
There's a big difference between uneducated and dishonorable.

I knew old-timers that could not hardly read nor write but they were all honorable men.

In the Left's case, most of them are uneducated (makes them easier to lead by the few /smart/ ones) and most all of them that have any clue at all about anything are all dishonorable.
Yes the base of the democrat party are mostly uneducated and easy to lead. They follow the liberal elite just like sheep.

Forum List

Back