What would Trump do differently in a second term?

If Trump wins in 2024, you can bet taking out the Deep State will be at the top of his list.
Why do you think they're using every nasty trick in the book, legal and illegal, trying to take him out? He is the last person they want to have access to the documentation and evidence of their crimes. That which they haven't been able to destroy already of course.

The gov't has an endless supply of money coming in. We can have both guns and butter. Manufacturing equipment and supplies provides jobs and wages that are taxed. Why punish workers by spending tax money on criminals and the indolent.
Why punish workers by spending money on a war that we have no standing. We don't have mutual defense treaties with either party and Ukraine is not in NATO. If Europe is worried, let them take care of their own problems. That domino theory crap is just that -- bullshit. Biden is using it as his own personal money machine.

The gov't has an endless supply of money coming in. We can have both guns and butter. Manufacturing equipment and supplies provides jobs and wages that are taxed. Why punish workers by spending tax money on criminals and the indolent.
This endless sum of money attitude hurts
The poor because it increases inflation. It makes middle class poorer as well.

jwoodie,
Do you believe that we send the money it took to build a tank to Ukraine along with the tank?

A guy buys a million-dollar yacht with his life savings. People look at the yacht and think that the guy must be rich, just look at his yacht.
No one really knows what happens to this money. Americans don't believe in oversight. That's why the Pentagon can misplace a trillion dollars and Americans don't bat an eye.

No one really knows what happens to this money. Americans don't believe in oversight. That's why the Pentagon can misplace a trillion dollars and Americans don't bat an eye.
When I buy something, I guess it goes to the owner and employees of that company. I don't know what they do with it. If they buy an import from China, I guess it goes to China.

There is a lot of political hyperbole about Donald Trump representing "the end of the world" if he was reelected. But since the world didn't end during his first term, what makes you think it would end during a second term? Is there something specific that he might do, or is it just another Chicken Little argument?
I haven't heard a single thing about being "the end of the world" that wasn't abject speculation.

When President Trump wins, he will first stop the madness at the border and restore the authority of the Border Patrol. He will put America's finest minds to resolving the inflation caused by his predecessor so people can have both food and gas on the same day, and he will encourage retailers to have a heart for the American people on restoring low prices. He will help the markets get back on their feet to help investors recoup their losses and restore businesses so they can profit once again without letting prices go out of control. He will look into and work on fixing the national debt which is over 32,714,591,900,000.+ dollars (now) https://www.usdebtclock.org/

I did the math, and Biden is spending approximately $2,000,000 per minute. There are 24 hours in a day, 60x24x2,000,000 = or $2,880,000,000 per diem. Almost three billion dollars a day, every day, and it will be more if he has any more pet projects pop up from somebody mad in his Democrat aisle of both Congress and the Senate about anything, really. If you multiply that times 365 days in a year, you get well over a trillion dollars or approximately $1,051,200,000,000 per year. I haven't added in interest costs. I hope my math isn't too far off.

President Trump has sources that honor the best of the best in their fields, and he will not do a Biden by making unilateral decisions. His decisions will be full of the good information he can use from the best of the best.

I don't think he will be getting even by calling half of American voters "fascists" like Biden did. He is a public servant to whoever needs help, and he doesn't always do the Pelosi thing which is to destroy her rivals and lavish luxuries on her kiss-ups.

I'm grateful President Trump will be around helping Americans in every way he can, and mark my words, all the people Nancy's pals in the DOJ who were wrongfully incarcerated he will pardon, because Joe Biden doesn't give a hot damn about anything in the world than his little crime family who cover his deceit by receiving his money and making a little profit as they send most of it back to his offshore accounts. <burp!>

Last edited:
There is a lot of political hyperbole about Donald Trump representing "the end of the world" if he was reelected. But since the world didn't end during his first term, what makes you think it would end during a second term? Is there something specific that he might do, or is it just another Chicken Little argument?

Mostly business as usual, maybe close the border then whine about McConnell and McCarthy not funding the Wall

Your man is faltering. Don't stroke out!

Trump has a particular way of speaking. He has a need to constantly give digs at his opponents, self-promote, and butter up his target audience. To do this he makes excessive use of adjectives, adverbs, and parenthetical comments. He's also reading from a teleprompter faster than the words are appearing on it so he's making awkward pauses.

Forum List

Back