What would it take to get you to take the vax?

Thank you. And please encourage all other right-wingers to avoid the shots. Don't wear masks and please please congregate in right-wing gatherings as much as possible. The sooner the herd is culled, the better for America & the world
I encourage all others to follow the same things I’ve been doing. I spent most of the day today with friends in an enclosed environment. Tomorrow we go outdoors in the morning before the barbecue and food come out in the afternoon. Probably 40+ of us. That should make you happy.
Sounds like fun.

Thank you. And please encourage all other right-wingers to avoid the shots. Don't wear masks and please please congregate in right-wing gatherings as much as possible. The sooner the herd is culled, the better for America & the world
I encourage all others to follow the same things I’ve been doing. I spent most of the day today with friends in an enclosed environment. Tomorrow we go outdoors in the morning before the barbecue and food come out in the afternoon. Probably 40+ of us. That should make you happy.
Lol, I've been trying to catch covid for about a year and a half now, but I can't seem to get it. Flown cross country a couple times, went to Universal studios, never wear a mask if I can get away with it, no Vax, you name it. I don't know what to try next, I feel defeated.

Forum List

Back