What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?

Donald Trump drive a truck??? He'd have to get up and go to work every day. That's not going to happen.

Who would hire a 77 year old man to drive a truck?

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?

Your last sentence is backwards. Trump only announced his candidacy to forestall being charged, and in order to claim he was only being charged to prevent him from running. Even if he dropped out of the race tomorrow the prosecutions would be going ahead.

The ONLY reason Trump was so desperate to cling to power was to prevent being charged for the crimes he committed while in office.

Biden denied them defense money this year.
Fucking liar.

President Joe Biden has not denied defense money to Israel. In fact, he pledged his administration will “make sure Israel has what it needs” following a recent attack. The Biden administration is planning to announce military aid for Israel’s war against Hamas in Gaza. They are working to fulfill Israel’s request to urgently transfer weapons to Tel Aviv. There are also claims that Biden authorized an $8 billion security package following the attacks. Congress also authorized $520 million for joint U.S.-Israel defense programs in 2023.

Obama and biden have consistently worked to weaken Israel and meddle in their elections.

More bullshit Obama got a $38 billion package for Israel.

Biden did this and he's brought it here.
Dems must be kicked to curb and never allowed to do this to the world or the USA again.

Biden did nothing of the sort.

Trump is a criminal, and a threat to US National Security. He's going down, where he belongs. The sooner, the better and his criminal buddies, too. We already got 1100 of them. The brass of the bunch will be joining them soon. then y'all will be locked up and we can forget about your squalid Trumpism, let it go down as an aberration in the history books.

Like my sig says: Trump is a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history.

Last edited:
An indictment is simply a formal term for accusations. Accusations are handed out arbitrarily like candy.
So are the Republicans out of candy? They talk like they have mountains of candy to hand out.

Then I ring the doorbell, and... no candy.

What gives?

Republicans don’t waste candy by comparison. 91 indictments???
*91 charges

Notice you are unable to pick some of them and make any arguments, using the letter of the law and the evidence.

Just this weird delusion that handing out indictments is SUPER EASY, but the honorable GOP just "doesn't feel like it".

We are laughing.

They would go aeay

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it didway

They would go away of course

MMost
*91 charges

Notice you are unable to pick some of them and make any arguments, using the letter of the law and the evidence.

Just this weird delusion that handing out indictments is SUPER EASY, but the honorable GOP just "doesn't feel like it".

We are laughing.
Look everybody knows that DC is 95% criminal. Trump is not excused simply because they decided to apply the law in his case. However having said that everyone is very well aware of the double standard taking place and the fact that many of the things Trump is charged with are common practice among other high-powered DC politicos. This isn't about legal versus illegal. This is about a politically motivated circus that stands condemned by its own standards.

Bovine excrement! You got it ass backwards. He was not indicted because he is running. He is running because he was indicted. Those investigation had long been underway.

I'll give you this much though, announcing the run backfired on him because it forced Garland to appoint the special councile who turned out to be a pit bull. But hos announcment did not effect the Georgia case or the two New York cases

Last edited:

That would most definitely cool off the Demoncrat's intentions. Won't happen, Trump's no quitter.

Republicans don’t waste candy by comparison. 91 indictments???
Republicans don't waste candy.. is that why they haven't handed out one single piece? Your defense doesn't pass muster.

Yes, ONLY 91 felonies, when clearly it could have been more.

Forum List

Back