What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

No, this is old news. You could only possibly be referring to the new York cases.

(Not the other 3 indictments, all of which charge crimes that occured on or after 01/06/2021)

Look up what happened when Trump moved to Florida. Look up what happened when Trump continued to file false financial statements within the statute.

No, this is old news. You could only possibly be referring to the new York cases.

(Not the other 3 indictments, all of which charge crimes that occured on or after 01/06/2021)

Look up what happened when Trump moved to Florida. Look up what happened when Trump continued to file false financial statements within the statute.

He moved to Florida after his term was over though.

Yes….as bullshit as they are, the Left would need to follow through so as to hope not to be as full of shit.
It must be frustrating to be so confident of that cult assertion, yet to not be able to argue it if your life depended on it.

Most peole would be fazed by such glaring cognitive dissonance.

Not Trumpers, though. No sir. What troopers they are!

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
They waited until after Trump announced to try and derail another WH run. look at the timing of these BS charges. They did not do this in 2021 or early to mid 2022. If Trump did not run none of this would have happened.

Which nearly all of his actual alleged crimes probably have their statutes of limitations up by now. If the democrats really wanted to enforce the law, then why don't they recognize this?
Their are laws and there’s trump.

Elites want him gone cause he won’t take their money

Forum List

Back