What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
They won't go away.

• Banned
Btw I guess that he made the truck driving comment yesterday afternoon and evening but I was busy so I caught up on his speeches in Iowa last night.

Yeah, but how stupid would that look for the left? How would they explain it? They would just expose themselves.
They. don't. care. that they expose themselves.

This thing of demo'rats aoc and omar and others condemning Israel.....they know the american people support Israel and if they aren't careful they'll walk themselves right out of their moneymakin' positions.

lets see if this illegitimate bribem regime will support israel with weapons and billions like they have the fascist ukrainians. Be something if Russia came to Israel's aid wouldn't it. I said it first.

Nothing. He committed those crimes. This has nothing to do with his run.

Also it's interesting because I thought the whole entire goal of the radical left is that they want him to drop out of the race and that's exactly why they're doing this in the first place. Although I guess that you guys are right and that even after his second term that they will never leave that man alone.

I think the democrat insane hatred for this guy would compel them to keep on. They will not be happy until he is dead and i don't think they have the capacity to be happy even THEN.
So no..they would continue their harassment and persecution of this man.
Except that most of the people being used to go after Trump are elected people. They can't afford to continue all this mess while going after a private citizen, IMHO.

Forum List

Back