What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

Bovine excrement! You got it ass backwards. He was not indicted because he is running. He is running because he was indicted. Those investigation had long been underway.

I'll give you this much though, announcing the run backfired on him because it forced Garland to appoint the special councile who turned out to be a pit bull. But hos announcment did not effect the Georgia case or the two New York cases
Too damned bad if you don't like it Road Runner

The truth hurts sometimes

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
/——/ To save face, the left would continue their persecution of Trump.?It would send a message to any other outsider that the Left will destroy you.

Forum List

Back