What would happen if we stopped treating overdose cases?

I would expect a drug user to react that way. Like any "progressive", me Me ME! Nope. You lefties want the unvaccinated to go untreated so suck it up. Overdose? Die. No treatment. No transport. Just lie down in the gutter where you can rest with the actual turds.
Yep, another callous conservative, aka a faux conservative. It's amazing how disgusting you are.

Are overdose antidotes administered because the druggie wants to be saved or because it makes people feel good about administering it?
As the sibling of two junkies who died in the same year, my opinion is that we'd all be better off if the do-gooders just went away.

are you saying healthcare isnt a human right??
1643284657277.jpeg

There you go, another condition the heartless can profit on by denying treatment for. If you live an unhealthy life style and have fatty built up in your arteries, no stints for you......or bypass surgery. Think how much that will save!

Funeral Directors Union 157 approves this message.

</sarcasm>
"no stints"?

Then what? Addiction is a treatable disease so we're told. How do you suggest they be 'treated', and at whose expense? And what happens if they relapse again and again (this is common). I have had some illnesses that required medical treatment but none have ever relapsed. After my bypass surgery eleven years ago I changed my lifestyle. Do you think addicts will voluntarily change their lifestyle if released without lengthy treatment?
Addiction is a lifestyle choice. It needs to be treated as such.

Smoking's Masculine Image Is Behind These Sissies' Lies

Oncologists are the worst failures in the medical profession. If they're too stupid to cure cancer, why should we believe they know what causes it? The two are directly related.
They will never cure cancer. That would be a very bad business model.

There you go, another condition the heartless can profit on by denying treatment for. If you live an unhealthy life style and have fatty built up in your arteries, no stints for you......or bypass surgery. Think how much that will save!

Funeral Directors Union 157 approves this message.

</sarcasm>
The situation for druggies is nowhere near the plight of the overweight glutton. No one would expect a bystander step up to snatch that big mac out of fat hands. We must all stand ready with the narcan to save a life. While the 1,000 pound sister might make it to the hospital for treatment most overdose victims never do. They die in the street or at home alone.

Forum List

Back