What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
MOTS.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
LOL. Seriously? They have been probing Trump since before he even took office.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
ThunderousLeanIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif

What will Progressive Nazis do next?
The Nazis are all Trump supporters. Everyone knows that.

You can't write a fucking THREAD TITLE without spelling mistakes??? LOL, my God, man

LOL. Seriously? They have been probing Trump since before he even took office.
Trump has continued to commit new crimes. It keeps law enforcement on their toes. Trump has stumbled on this one.
It is not his worst malfeasance but it could be the one to bring him down. Just like Al Capone. Not his worst crime but the crime that will put him in jail.

Well, since the KKK are Democrats, most Nazis certainly are too. And you're a racist
The KKK were Democrats but they are now Republicans. The racist Democrats for the 1800' into the 20th century have changed parties.

Trump has continued to commit new crimes. It keeps law enforcement on their toes. Trump has stumbled on this one.
It is not his worst malfeasance but it could be the one to bring him down. Just like Al Capone. Not his worst crime but the crime that will put him in jail.

It's amazing what you can "prove" without the inconvenience of a defense, huh? And you're a racist

The KKK were Democrats but they are now Republicans. The racist Democrats for the 1800' into the 20th century have changed parties.

You found ONE ENDORSEMENT! Wow, I'd say that's amazing, but it's not.

So on another subject, why did you join the KKK party anyway? What about Democrats being KKK made you say bam, you want some of that?

We have not seen any violence from Trump supporters. The FBI instigates the violence we have seen.

Prepare to be charged with treason if they ate it and embedded trump in his treasonous acts.

You found ONE ENDORSEMENT! Wow, I'd say that's amazing, but it's not.

So on another subject, why did you join the KKK party anyway? What about Democrats being KKK made you say bam, you want some of that?
KKK has one main newspaper. Trump and Trump's father have a history with the KKK
KKK - Confederates - Nazis - Trumpists, birds of a feather flock together.

It's amazing what you can "prove" without the inconvenience of a defense, huh? And you're a racist
It is tough to provide a defense when the potential defenders will not show up to hearings. If they do show up, they take the 5th.

Trump's crimes are only in the minds of the left, who believe he's guilty of everything and yet he's never even been charged with one crime despite being the most investigated person that ever lived.

It is tough to provide a defense when the potential defenders will not show up to hearings. If they do show up, they take the 5th.

Gotcha, so you were doing Trump a favor by denying him a defense. Don't worry about Trump, you're the one who's a Stalinist

Forum List

Back