What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

Who will get Trump first ?? IRS The ladies suing him? Justice Dept? Ga?? NY ?? Prizes given out 1st prize a visit to see Trump in jail

Whose fault is that? Trump promised to address that but did nothing.

But to be clear, with Clinton's it was furniture. With Trump it's classified information.
Lol. It was not just furniture. But I am not just talking the FBI. I am talking all federal agencies. The IRS has been used as a weapon. The CIA.

Gotcha, spelling their there wasn't a spelling mistake. You have rally bad road rage, don't you? Be honest
I get pissed when people make mistakes. You made a mistake when you classified my mistake as being a misspelling when it was not. It was using the wrong word.

The dude has been the target of more bullshit than the floor of a feedlot so I doubt they will look upon this with much credulity.
Trump has a brilliance of avoiding being arrested and convicted for his criminal behavior. He is a despicable, disgusting, scum bag but he has that one brilliant attribute.
But I think we will see him indicted on multiple crimes in the next year.

Defund the FBI
65F38CBA-3F93-4AA8-87E6-5CFF7601F583.jpeg

Lol. It was not just furniture. But I am not just talking the FBI. I am talking all federal agencies. The IRS has been used as a weapon. The CIA.

As I noted before........I've been complaining about law enforcement for years.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
Trump has been the target of a number of major criminal probes for the last six years.

He hasn’t faced any prosecution yet. To survive all these investigations Trump must be squeaky clean.

Forum List

Back