What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

Where did I say anything about supporting Russia?

Nothing specific.

Other than you silly partisan BS opinion, why would Putin lie about supporting Biden?

So Trump supporters can try to flip the script and claim Biden is pro Russian.

He has no motive to lie, his support for Trump would gain Trump votes, so Putin lied to take votes from Trump?

No, he lied so Democrats couldn't say Putin likes Trump.

That is a pretty stupid theory.

Not as stupid as taking Putin at his word.

Putin had no reason to lie, so it shows how weak Putin believes Biden is.
Yes he does.

Conversely, what will make him a failure?

In other words, what's expected of him? And in what time frame?

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.
Do any of you on the left wingers give a shit about bankrupting the nation? We have people fighting to lower the debt, while democrats push to print trillions every quarter. When we lose that battle, democrats are like, "haha, we spent all that money and you couldnt stop it. You lose! Hahahaha."

Last edited:
Marshmellow start: but it is almost anything is better than any of the previous clowns of the last 8-16 years.

Rep. Mike Johnson
@RepMikeJohnson

It is the honor of a lifetime to have been elected the 56th Speaker of the House. Thank you to my colleagues, friends, staff, and family for the unmatched support throughout this process.It has been an arduous few weeks, and a reminder that the House is as complicated and diverse as the people we represent. The urgency of this moment demands bold, decisive action to restore trust, advance our legislative priorities, and demonstrate good governance. Our House Republican Conference is united, and eager to work. As Speaker, I will ensure the House delivers results and inspires change for the American people. We will restore trust in this body. We will advance a comprehensive conservative policy agenda, combat the harmful policies of the Biden Administration, and support our allies abroad. And we will restore sanity to a government desperately in need of it. Let’s get back to work.

Turns out, He is a DEM RINO like 95% of DC. An empty suit. Doing nothing but rubber stamping the race to complete fiscal collapse. another J. Boner.

Nothing specific.

So Trump supporters can try to flip the script and claim Biden is pro Russian.

No, he lied so Democrats couldn't say Putin likes Trump.

Not as stupid as taking Putin at his word.

Yes he does.
Then with no evidence, why do you consider me pro-Russian? Is that your way of winning an argument? It had nothing to do with the topic.

Partisans are wired to be paranoid and you think Putin cares what Trump supporters will do? He only cares about Putin and Putin has an easier time with Biden in office than Trump. Under Biden Putin invaded Ukraine, under Trump he didn’t even think about it.

Again, what reason specifically does Putin lie about endorsing Biden?

Then with no evidence, why do you consider me pro-Russian? Is that your way of winning an argument? It had nothing to do with the topic.

Because you blindly believe him.

Partisans are wired to be paranoid and you think Putin cares what Trump supporters will do? He only cares about Putin and Putin has an easier time with Biden in office than Trump. Under Biden Putin invaded Ukraine, under Trump he didn’t even think about it.

Putin wants money to stop flowing into Ukraine from America. If Trump is elected the chances of that happening increases greatly.

Again, what reason specifically does Putin lie about endorsing Biden?
I already answered this question.

Putin wants money to stop flowing into Ukraine from America. If Trump is elected the chances of that happening increases greatly.

Where did I say I blindly believe him? I am asking what motive does he have to lie, sorry but Putin's huge ego leads him and he truly believes this will help whoever he endorses. Now the other possibility is Putin did this to piss off Democrats, I suppose that could be the reason but my thinking is Putin has a huge ego, perhaps bigger than Trump's.

Where did I say I blindly believe him?

I didn't say blindly.

In your posts.

I am asking what motive does he have to lie, sorry but Putin's huge ego leads him and he truly believes this will help whoever he endorses.

Could be any number of reasons.

1. Attempt to unlink his and Trump's relationship.

2. Sow general confusion in america.

3. Fascilitate future denial of assisting Trump in the election via misinformation.

4. Give Trump a talking points.

5. Any combination of the above.

Now the other possibility is Putin did this to piss off Democrats, I suppose that could be the reason but my thinking is Putin has a huge ego, perhaps bigger than Trump's.
Then make that #6. Thanks.

I didn't say blindly.

In your posts.

Could be any number of reasons.

1. Attempt to unlink his and Trump's relationship.

2. Sow general confusion in america.

3. Fascilitate future denial of assisting Trump in the election via misinformation.

4. Give Trump a talking points.

5. Any combination of the above.

Then make that #6. Thanks.
In post 170 you said this: “Because you blindly believe him.”

So you did post it but thanks for your lying about your lie. It’s all good, Republicans and Democrats seem like it that way.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter that it is wrong, partisans need to follow their party not facts.

In post 170 you said this: “Because you blindly believe him.”

So you did post it but thanks for your lying about your lie. It’s all good, Republicans and Democrats seem like it that way.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter that it is wrong, partisans need to follow their party not facts.
Yeah, you used Putin supports Biden as an argument.

You believe Putin. It must be blind belief because certainly you are not Putin's buddy and have insight into his beliefs.

Why did you believe him?

Myself, I reject everything Putin says.

Yeah, you used Putin supports Biden as an argument.

You believe Putin. It must be blind belief because certainly you are not Putin's buddy and have insight into his beliefs.

Why did you believe him?

Myself, I reject everything Putin says.
I already said why in a pervious post to you this morning, if you are reading my posts.

Where did I say anything about supporting Russia?

Other than you silly partisan BS opinion, why would Putin lie about supporting Biden? He has no motive to lie, his support for Trump would gain Trump votes, so Putin lied to take votes from Trump? That is a pretty stupid theory. Putin had no reason to lie, so it shows how weak Putin believes Biden is.
Why would Putin lie about endorsing Biden? You have to ask?

Hey, back in 2012 you wrote that selling weed is not a victimless crime. I disagree. But I want to know if you believe Trump over valuing his properties is a victimless crime.

Why would Putin lie about endorsing Biden? You have to ask?

Hey, back in 2012 you wrote that selling weed is not a victimless crime. I disagree. But I want to know if you believe Trump over valuing his properties is a victimless crime.
Go ahead explain to me how a narcissist thinks his endorsement is going to detract voters? Narcissistic people like Putin believe their endorsements attract people. The rest of your post is off topic.

As soon as the honeymoon ends, and Johnson does something to piss off Gaetz, this will start all over again...

As far as Gaetz is concerned ANY GOP speaker is his bitch.
Former Speaker McCarthy is going after Gaetz.

I wonder if Johnson will join him

Go ahead explain to me how a narcissist thinks his endorsement is going to detract voters? Narcissistic people like Putin believe their endorsements attract people. The rest of your post is off topic.
Russians flood our social media with fake news designed to hurt Hillary/Biden. We know this. So Putin endorsing Joe is meddling in our elections. And he's not telling the truth when he says he prefers Biden and why he prefers Biden. Are you buying it?

Russians flood our social media with fake news designed to hurt Hillary/Biden. We know this. So Putin endorsing Joe is meddling in our elections. And he's not telling the truth when he says he prefers Biden and why he prefers Biden. Are you buying it?
Wait a minute here. The 2020 election was the most secure election we've ever had, remember? There was no Russian meddling at all, just check the major media. They didn't say word one about after screaming for months about it in 2016. Apparently, TRUMP! shut down all Russian meddling, so if they're meddling again, it has to be because Quid Pro is letting them, the cad.

Forum List

Back