What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

Wait a minute here. The 2020 election was the most secure election we've ever had, remember? There was no Russian meddling at all, just check the major media. They didn't say word one about after screaming for months about it in 2016. Apparently, TRUMP! shut down all Russian meddling, so if they're meddling again, it has to be because Quid Pro is letting them, the cad.

You guys cried that the government and facebook deleted fake news from Russians. Something about freedom of speech. You guys want to lie then cry freedom of speech. Fucking liars is what you are. But I guess it is legal to lie.

The election was secure. But Russians continue to try and meddle. Fake news. Plus, maybe they are staying in Ukraine because Trump told them to stay until after the election.

You do know Reagan/Bush (CIA) told Iran to hold the hostages right?

Hell, Trump might be colluding with Hamas to hold the hostages.

We have bad actors behind the scenes

Former President Trump told his supporters during a rally in Nevada that he is fine with being blamed for tanking the bipartisan border bill currently negotiated in the Senate.

After Trump Broadside, Surveillance Bill Collapses in the House

Right-wing House Republicans on Wednesday blocked legislation to extend an expiring warrantless surveillance law that national security officials call crucial to gathering intelligence and fighting terrorism, dealing Speaker Mike Johnson a stinging defeat after former President Donald J. Trump urged lawmakers to kill the bill.

In an upset on the House floor, the measure, which would extend a section of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act known as Section 702, failed what is normally a routine procedural test. On a vote of 228 to 193, 19 House Republicans, most aligned with the ultraconservative House Freedom Caucus, joined Democrats in opposing its consideration.

Such defections were once considered unthinkable but have become increasingly common as the hard right has rebelled against G.O.P. leaders.

It was unclear how Republicans would attempt to move forward.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/10/...3156&user_id=fecdfdffdaaa11107b72f0f4f6e429cc

Just as he killed the border bill so too His Orangeness has killed the surveillance bill. So long as the base remains devoted to the former Grifter-in-Chief congressional POTer's will remain fearful of voting against his decrees. The Crazy being completely under his thumb.

You guys cried that the government and facebook deleted fake news from Russians. Something about freedom of speech.
FB had the right to delete what they wanted. The problem was that they colluded with government agencies to delete things the government (read democrats) did not want said. That's the problem.
You guys want to lie then cry freedom of speech. Fucking liars is what you are. But I guess it is legal to lie.
Freedom of speech means the government can't silence you, and when FB and the government collude to silence voices, there's a problem. And, it is legal to lie, just listen for more than 30 seconds to any democrat in front of a microphone.
The election was secure.
Thank you for that, TRUMP!.
But Russians continue to try and meddle. Fake news. Plus, maybe they are staying in Ukraine because Trump told them to stay until after the election.
Wow, the conspiracy theories are piling up. How did he do that, use his super-duper secret satellite phone link to Putin, who believes with all his heart that TRUMP! is going to win again, so is staying the course, losing international good will and soldiers by the minute? Come on, be serious for a moment. What would TRUMP! benefit from having a war dropped in his lap by Quid Pro? He was the Peace President, do you for an instant think that Putin would lose so many resources for so long just to give TRUMP! a major international bump by negotiating peace and winning the Nobel? TRUMP! didn't do Putin any favors before, why would he do them now?
You do know Reagan/Bush (CIA) told Iran to hold the hostages right?
I've heard that, never saw it validated and proven. Perhaps you have, or do you just repeat it because it's convenient to your cause?
Hell, Trump might be colluding with Hamas to hold the hostages.
And the pile gets higher and deeper. Again, super-duper satellite phone link from his bedroom?
We have bad actors behind the scenes

Former President Trump told his supporters during a rally in Nevada that he is fine with being blamed for tanking the bipartisan border bill currently negotiated in the Senate.
That's his call to make. Naturally, he would get blamed anyway, because democrats blame him for everything from sunspots to dogs and cats living together, jaywalking and people wearing white after Labor Day. That's not even controversial, and they will continue blaming him until the next Republican takes office, no matter how long that takes. Anyway, Quid Pro nixed everything TRUMP! had done for the border in the first days of his regime, no Republicans needed. Then he put Cackles in charge of border security. Again, no Republicans needed. Now, all of a sudden in an election year, he NEEDS Republicans to bail him out on the border? What has Cackles been doing all this time?

After Trump Broadside, Surveillance Bill Collapses in the House

Right-wing House Republicans on Wednesday blocked legislation to extend an expiring warrantless surveillance law that national security officials call crucial to gathering intelligence and fighting terrorism, dealing Speaker Mike Johnson a stinging defeat after former President Donald J. Trump urged lawmakers to kill the bill.

In an upset on the House floor, the measure, which would extend a section of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act known as Section 702, failed what is normally a routine procedural test. On a vote of 228 to 193, 19 House Republicans, most aligned with the ultraconservative House Freedom Caucus, joined Democrats in opposing its consideration.

Such defections were once considered unthinkable but have become increasingly common as the hard right has rebelled against G.O.P. leaders.

It was unclear how Republicans would attempt to move forward.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/10/...3156&user_id=fecdfdffdaaa11107b72f0f4f6e429cc

Just as he killed the border bill so too His Orangeness has killed the surveillance bill. So long as the base remains devoted to the former Grifter-in-Chief congressional POTer's will remain fearful of voting against his decrees. The Crazy being completely under his thumb.
Was the WARRANTLESS surveillance bill a good idea, or was it just another step forward in the government monitoring everything everyone is doing, leaving privacy far in the past? IOW, there may have been very good reasons to oppose it. Personally, I WANT the government to get a warrant before they can spy on citizens.

FB had the right to delete what they wanted. The problem was that they colluded with government agencies to delete things the government (read democrats) did not want said. That's the problem.

Freedom of speech means the government can't silence you, and when FB and the government collude to silence voices, there's a problem. And, it is legal to lie, just listen for more than 30 seconds to any democrat in front of a microphone.

Thank you for that, TRUMP!.

Wow, the conspiracy theories are piling up. How did he do that, use his super-duper secret satellite phone link to Putin, who believes with all his heart that TRUMP! is going to win again, so is staying the course, losing international good will and soldiers by the minute? Come on, be serious for a moment. What would TRUMP! benefit from having a war dropped in his lap by Quid Pro? He was the Peace President, do you for an instant think that Putin would lose so many resources for so long just to give TRUMP! a major international bump by negotiating peace and winning the Nobel? TRUMP! didn't do Putin any favors before, why would he do them now?

I've heard that, never saw it validated and proven. Perhaps you have, or do you just repeat it because it's convenient to your cause?

And the pile gets higher and deeper. Again, super-duper satellite phone link from his bedroom?

That's his call to make. Naturally, he would get blamed anyway, because democrats blame him for everything from sunspots to dogs and cats living together, jaywalking and people wearing white after Labor Day. That's not even controversial, and they will continue blaming him until the next Republican takes office, no matter how long that takes. Anyway, Quid Pro nixed everything TRUMP! had done for the border in the first days of his regime, no Republicans needed. Then he put Cackles in charge of border security. Again, no Republicans needed. Now, all of a sudden in an election year, he NEEDS Republicans to bail him out on the border? What has Cackles been doing all this time?
This reminds me of something I do. Push the envelope on a right or law. So you want the government and facebook to ignore an organized effort to misinform the public. We already allow you to do that with Fox News. Actually, they got in trouble for lying too. Fine line between a legal lie and slandering Dominion. Fox would have fought it more but Dominion found a lot of embarrassing dirt during discovery and they let a little bit of it go public and boy was that embarrassing for Fox. So they settled, quickly. My buddy is a partner in Dominion. He and his wife are building a 4 story mansion in Toronto courtesy of Fox. They didn't fuck with Rudy. They knew they'd never see a dime. I wonder if those Georgia women will see a dime from that scumbag.

Anyways, I want 100 American Arab men to go to the middle east and have 3 babies in 3 years with 100 Arab women. Then bring all those little babies back to America in 18 years and there would be nothing you could do about it. In fact like Ted Cruz you'd say they could run for president. Or reak havoc on America.

This reminds me of something I do. Push the envelope on a right or law. So you want the government and facebook to ignore an organized effort to misinform the public.
There's one of your problems, you present the government and FB as allies. BAD idea, really bad, for a major social media platform to become just another propaganda wing for the democrats. No, I want the government OR FB, on their own, to counter misinformation with true information, if they can. If they can't, then they don't have the proof that they are right, and are only spewing partisan opinions, aka propaganda.
We already allow you to do that with Fox News.
And therein lies another of your problems, the word "allow". YOU don't ALLOW anything, the Constitution does. It allows, for example, democrats to lie every time they get in front of a microphone. Give the government the power to silence "disinformation" and whichever party is in power at the time will make sure only information convenient for them will be heard and seen.
Actually, they got in trouble for lying too. Fine line between a legal lie and slandering Dominion. Fox would have fought it more but Dominion found a lot of embarrassing dirt during discovery and they let a little bit of it go public and boy was that embarrassing for Fox. So they settled, quickly. My buddy is a partner in Dominion. He and his wife are building a 4 story mansion in Toronto courtesy of Fox. They didn't fuck with Rudy. They knew they'd never see a dime. I wonder if those Georgia women will see a dime from that scumbag.
Do you really want to start prosecuting private citizens for lying? Because once you start, it doesn't stop, even when democrats get in trouble.
Anyways, I want 100 American Arab men to go to the middle east and have 3 babies in 3 years with 100 Arab women. Then bring all those little babies back to America in 18 years and there would be nothing you could do about it. In fact like Ted Cruz you'd say they could run for president. Or reak havoc on America.
How would you stop it, impose immigration bans on Arabs? Yeah, democrats would really jump on that, they didn't even want to prevent Chinese immigration to slow down COVID.

Since you like conspiracy theories so much, here's one for you. Muslims are deliberately immigrating into free countries, having many children, indoctrinating them to hate the free people, and will eventually take power and impose Sharia law through sheer force of numbers. How are you going to stop them?

Conversely, what will make him a failure?

In other words, what's expected of him? And in what time frame?

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.

Success would be measured by never siding with Democracks.
Ever.
You're an idiot.

There's one of your problems, you present the government and FB as allies. BAD idea, really bad, for a major social media platform to become just another propaganda wing for the democrats. No, I want the government OR FB, on their own, to counter misinformation with true information, if they can. If they can't, then they don't have the proof that they are right, and are only spewing partisan opinions, aka propaganda.

And therein lies another of your problems, the word "allow". YOU don't ALLOW anything, the Constitution does. It allows, for example, democrats to lie every time they get in front of a microphone. Give the government the power to silence "disinformation" and whichever party is in power at the time will make sure only information convenient for them will be heard and seen.

Do you really want to start prosecutingTe private citizens for lying? Because once you start, it doesn't stop, even when democrats get in trouble.

How would you stop it, impose immigration bans on Arabs? Yeah, democrats would really jump on that, they didn't even want to prevent Chinese immigration to slow down COVID.

Since you like conspiracy theories so much, here's one for you. Muslims are deliberately immigrating into free countries, having many children, indoctrinating them to hate the free people, and will eventually take power and impose Sharia law through sheer force of numbers. How are you going to stop them?
The rich are taking over. Meanwhile they got you worried about immigrants we need, blacks who've been treated like 2nd class citizens long before you insurrectionists figure out the ruling class have rigged the system. Then you turn to Trump to fix the mess? The guy breaking all the rules?

Russians flood our social media with fake news designed to hurt Hillary/Biden. We know this. So Putin endorsing Joe is meddling in our elections. And he's not telling the truth when he says he prefers Biden and why he prefers Biden. Are you buying it?
So you believe a narcissist like Putin thinks his endorsing a candidate will hurt a candidate? I think you are wrong, Putin invades countries when Democrats are in power because he knows nothing will happen. Crimea and Ukraine are prime examples. Putin also knows Trump is a loose cannon and with Biden, Putin knows what to expect.

So you believe a narcissist like Putin thinks his endorsing a candidate will hurt a candidate? I think you are wrong, Putin invades countries when Democrats are in power because he knows nothing will happen. Crimea and Ukraine are prime examples. Putin also knows Trump is a loose cannon and with Biden, Putin knows what to expect.
He expects Biden to continue supporting Ukraine. He expects Trump and Republicans won't.

He expects Biden to continue supporting Ukraine. He expects Trump and Republicans won't.
He doesn’t care if the US supports Ukraine, he wants expansion and that is all he wants, he is an aggressive ruler that needs to be removed but until then he will support Biden.

The rich are taking over. Meanwhile they got you worried about immigrants we need, blacks who've been treated like 2nd class citizens long before you insurrectionists figure out the ruling class have rigged the system. Then you turn to Trump to fix the mess? The guy breaking all the rules?
Are you capable of staying with a conversational thread or do you just spout random nonsense when you lose track? We were talking about FB and the government colluding to shut down voices inconvenient to the democrat party and suddenly you're going off into something completely different.

God lover Mikey thinks the road to salvation means taking Kevin McCarthy's spot at the alter of criminal conman & traitor Trump's overfed orange bulbous ass down at MAL, which is where he will be tomorrow.

dimocraps are NOT liberals. No definition of the word 'liberal' includes dimocrap scum.

They are leftists, at best. But they just keep proving me right when I call them scum. They never seem to miss an opportunity to prove it either
You mad, MAGA homeboy? Keep melting down over your boy's trial on April 15, a day which will be live in infamy for your cult, who can't handle the truth.

Here, let me help you out- :eusa_boohoo:

Mike Johnsons days are numbered

His party will turn on him by the end of the year
He's headed down to MAL to get his marching orders from Trump, which will include betraying Ukraine in servitude to Trump's pal Putin. Trump & Putin have in common this- they both hate Zelensky.

By the end of this year Ukraine will be under Russian rule thanks to Putin, Trump & his lackey's like Johnson & MTG. They'll have blood on their hands, but who cares? The MAGA cult will fall in line.

Johnson is not SOTH. Trump is.

God lover Mikey thinks the road to salvation means taking Kevin McCarthy's spot at the alter of criminal conman & traitor Trump's overfed orange bulbous ass down at MAL, which is where he will be tomorrow.
You do realize, don't you, that foil helmets really don't give you mindreading powers, no matter what it says on the back page of your comic book?

You do realize, don't you, that foil helmets really don't give you mindreading powers, no matter what it says on the back page of your comic book?
Why does Majorie Taylor Green want to throw Mike Johnson out of being speaker?

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s GOP Colleagues Wish She Would STFU About Ousting Mike Johnson​

Top Trump allies believe Johnson is as good of a House speaker as they are going to get this Congress.

• Plus, the two men get along just fine, and there is no reason to throw the House into chaos and further weaken Republicans' position seven months before Election Day.
  • Trump allies who voted to oust McCarthy — including Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) — have indicated they aren't on board with Greene's call to oust Johnson.

“It’s past the trade deadline”: MAGA weary of kicking Johnson out​

Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene Are on a Collision Course​

I can't wait!!! Can you imagine what Trump thinks of her?

1712928020787.png

Why does Majorie Taylor Green want to throw Mike Johnson out of being speaker?

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s GOP Colleagues Wish She Would STFU About Ousting Mike Johnson​

Top Trump allies believe Johnson is as good of a House speaker as they are going to get this Congress.

• Plus, the two men get along just fine, and there is no reason to throw the House into chaos and further weaken Republicans' position seven months before Election Day.
  • Trump allies who voted to oust McCarthy — including Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) — have indicated they aren't on board with Greene's call to oust Johnson.

“It’s past the trade deadline”: MAGA weary of kicking Johnson out​

Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene Are on a Collision Course​

I can't wait!!! Can you imagine what Trump thinks of her?

View attachment 930984
Why ask me? I don't know her, and I don't know TRUMP! either. Here's a thought, ask them the next time you meet them at the BarBQ.

Forum List

Back