What were you doing at 2:22 today ?

Mustn’t disrespect the Great Leader, eh? You hive-mind drones would make me laugh, if your lack of personal insight wasn’t so disturbing.

Talk about being a drone, YOU are the asshat who can't get Trump off your mind.

This thread had nothing to do with Trump till one track bozo you, brought him into it.

DURRRRRR!

Talk about being a drone, YOU are the asshat who can't get Trump off your mind.

This thread had nothing to do with Trump till one track bozo you, brought him into it.

DURRRRRR!
Quit your crying, soyboi. We all know you only cry about “rules” someone else is violating. Your entitlement is off the charts!

ZSC_3051_1600x1320.jpg

Quit your crying, soyboi. We all know you only cry about “rules” someone else is violating. Your entitlement is off the charts!

You project a lot. You should see someone about that.

If you don't fly a lot, sure. But I fly a ton. I flew out here to Indiana today. Weather sucks. I wanted to make Louisville but the storms were too much.
Your on crack if you think that Honda Jet is a better way to fly to India. It only has a theoretical range of 1,650 mile if you slow it down to 360kts & not bucking headwinds. So besides flying slow, you have to land for fuel all over the globe like Alaska & Siberia Russia, Mongolia & China. Flying to Hawaii is out of the question.

Last edited:
Your on crack if you think that Honda Jet is a better way to fly to India. It only has a theoretical range of 1,650 mile if you slow it down to 360kts & not bucking headwinds. So besides flying slow, you have to land for fuel all over the globe like Alaska & Siberia Russia & couple times in China. Flying to Hawaii is out of the question.

That's not what I said, but thanks for reinforcing my low opinion of you.

Projection? It’s more like truth-telling. People of so little insight need a wake up call once in a while and you’ve been sleeping much too long.
[/QChina.

Yeah Mr. Everything I say has a Trump element to it.

Give it a rest, chump.

Forum List

Back