What weird foods do you eat?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
My Wife makes fun of some of the food I like.

I eat a lot of tomato sandwiches on toast, which she calls "poor people food". :lol:

I also enjoy peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, cucumber and butter sandwiches, and cold slaw on my hot dog.

These meals often garner a :confused: and a :cuckoo: from the better half, even after 14 years.

What foods do you enjoy that your family thinks are strange?

I have two rules...Anything can be wrapped in anything else, ...and you can never go wrong with onions.

Ham, shredded cheese, onion and sour cream, wrapped in a tortilla! Um um good!

My Wife makes fun of some of the food I like.

I eat a lot of tomato sandwiches on toast, which she calls "poor people food". :lol:

I also enjoy peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, cucumber and butter sandwiches, and cold slaw on my hot dog.

These meals often garner a :confused: and a :cuckoo: from the better half, even after 14 years.

What foods do you enjoy that your family thinks are strange?

Did you ever have cheese, tomato and mayo on toast? Very tasty.

Peanut butter and karo sandwich tastes like MaryJane candy.

I thoroughly enjoy veggies in my eggs. Mushrooms, zucchini (sprinkled w/just a little bit of onion powder), left over cooked asparagus. Yum.

Herring on crackers. Maybe with a splash o' Tobasco. Food of the Gods!

0002263540003.jpg

Also- peanut butter and tomato on toast. My fave. :thup:

~1/4" slice of Vidalia or Texas 1015 onion, slightly salted and between buttered (not margarine) slices of bread - an onion sandwich. Just make sure you don't have a date until several days later.

I like to eat mushroom soup right out of the can - uncooked. Yummy... Just open the can, grab a spoon and go for it. Makes me just want to sit around and pat my tummy when the banquet is over with.

Does anyone dip their grilled cheese sandwich in a bit of ketchup on the side? I do. I can't have a grilled cheese unless I have some ketchup, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I always dip grilled cheese in ketchup.

Also eat p-butter and pickles, and I love tomato sandwiches, on toast or untoasted bread.

I put cranberry sauce on turkey sandwiches, roast sandwiches. I also eat cranberry sauce/mayo sandwiches.

Love potato chip sandwiches, too.

I'll pretty much put anything in a sandwich.

I love smoked oysters with blue cheese, either on crackers or with artisan bread.

Cucumber sandwiches with butter are old English tea time fare.

Mustard and pickles on my grilled cheese.

Pickles in my vegetarian chili.

Most of you would say all my vegetarian items, such as veg bacon, chicken, ribs, sausage, etc. was weird anyway!

Forum List

Back