What was your best sport as a kid ??

No Jew does fishing , bowling or pool
These are odd activities to me

I can't think of any Jewish wrestlers either. Lots of Moslem grapplers- but few of the Hebrew faith.
Plenty of Jewish athletes wrestle.

Really? I know there are a lot of Jewish boxers, but I can't think (off the top of my head) of any Jewish wrestlers. Lots of Muslims however, the Iron Sheik , the original Sheik, Abdullah the Butcher, Ayatollah Freddie Blassie, etc.
Triple H, I forgetten the proper word for it but he took the study to become a Rabbi. I read it in a magazine.

I mean up to age 17-18 ??

As I said it was tennis for me. I was never the next Federer but I did make it to 4.5 level
My game had zero weapons but I had terrific speed , good endurance and I was super consistent Grinder !!
I was always out gunned but I was more consistent than my opponents and I had more speed and endurance
Track.... I was a mean 100 yard dasher, and a great asset to bring it home on a relay.

I can't think of any Jewish wrestlers either. Lots of Moslem grapplers- but few of the Hebrew faith.

Really? I know there are a lot of Jewish boxers, but I can't think (off the top of my head) of any Jewish wrestlers. Lots of Muslims however, the Iron Sheik , the original Sheik, Abdullah the Butcher, Ayatollah Freddie Blassie, etc.

'Professional' Wrestling is not real wrestling. You know that, right?

Shotput, discus, triple jump and Rugby.

All about the timing.

Greg

Swimming never interested me ?
Imagine the utter embarrassment if you accidentally had a boner ??
You would have to transfer schools

'Professional' Wrestling is not real wrestling. You know that, right?

The Pro game is a lot different than amateur wrestling, that's for sure. And there seems to be a lot more showmanship in Pro Wrestling as well.

Firestone is the high school I would have gone to in Akron, Ohio if my parents hadn't moved
out to the burbs......they had an olympic-sized swimming pool ( swimming and diving team)and a huge auditorium/gym where Aerosmith actually played (before their Get Your Wings - Toys in the Attic days...around 73 I guess)

Forum List

Back