"What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?" by Frederick Douglass

Civil Rights GAINS??

Like what?
c32721e81d4e245fa7a3dfde7e3e5d77.jpg
Your picture/timeline does not answer my question. What "gains" do you hope to accomplish that have not already been implemented?

That's because you do not live in reality.

Everyone here understands that you firmly believe your own delusions ..... but, that does not change the fact that they are still delusions.
How do you feel about white supremacy? Intolerable or no?
How do YOU feel about it? If White European culture isn’t the best in the world, then why choose to stay here? Why have YOU not moved back to Africa, or to Jamaica, or the Dominican Republic?

I mean, you speak a white man’s language, wear our style of clothes, haven’t you asked yourself why? Why don’t you move to Africa?
Still no answer from MarcATL . He can’t admit he would rather live in a white culture speaking a white man’s language than going back to Africa or some other brown majority shit hole.

Exactly what IS a White Man's Language? Would that be French or Italian or Spanish? How about Welsh or Gaelic? Maybe he just doesn't want to associate with a White Supremacist Bigot like you.

A "white man's language" in this case would be English. What part of that was confusing to you?

And crying "Wascism" is not a point nor an argument. It is baby talk.

Everyone here understands that you firmly believe your own delusions ..... but, that does not change the fact that they are still delusions.
How do YOU feel about it? If White European culture isn’t the best in the world, then why choose to stay here? Why have YOU not moved back to Africa, or to Jamaica, or the Dominican Republic?

I mean, you speak a white man’s language, wear our style of clothes, haven’t you asked yourself why? Why don’t you move to Africa?
Still no answer from MarcATL . He can’t admit he would rather live in a white culture speaking a white man’s language than going back to Africa or some other brown majority shit hole.

Exactly what IS a White Man's Language? Would that be French or Italian or Spanish? How about Welsh or Gaelic? Maybe he just doesn't want to associate with a White Supremacist Bigot like you.
All of those are European languages. He’s the one that believes in white supremacy, that is why MarcATL can’t answer the question. Why does he stay in a Western culture, aka “white” nation? Why won’t he go back to Africa if he hates America so much? Because he knows our culture is superior, that is why Western culture has been emulated and dominates all around the world.

All of those are European languages. He’s the one that believes in white supremacy, that is why MarcATL can’t answer the question. Why does he stay in a Western culture, aka “white” nation? Why won’t he go back to Africa if he hates America so much? Because he knows our culture is superior, that is why Western culture has been emulated and dominates all around the world.

Or maybe he just likes to eat steady.

Or maybe he just likes to eat steady.

His actions do not match his oft expressed bullshit words.

Why do you want to make up excuses for him?

His actions do not match his oft expressed bullshit words.

Why do you want to make up excuses for him?
Because ALL Leftist LIE !!!

Agreed. THey are filthy scum like that. I wonder if it bothers them that we don't fall for their stupid shit anymore, or if they are so far gone they are not even aware that they are stone cold busted, all the time.

The speech is perhaps the most widely known of all of Frederick Douglass' writings save his autobiographies.

Considering the woeful ignorance Americans have of it's own history and the current climate, now is the perfect time for all to consume what things were actually like.

His descendants have recorded themselves giving this great speech that I believe every American should read at least once or three times in their lives...
Hello? Where did Marc go? They attacked the statue of the man he praises in the OP. As usual....black against black. No comment on what your people did to your people and your peoples honorary statue of the Douglass?

Neither the slavery of chain-gang labor-union industrial employment nor the involuntary servitude of civil commitment in mental institutions and psychiatric wards is permitted to exist within the United States or anywhere subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

Slavery began in earnest when some of the railroads and other companies incorporated and chartered in the early U.S. began carrying "human resources" as assets on their books in order to avoid bankruptcy.

Those unwilling to play the labor game by the rules of the union bosses have always been committed to mental institutions and psychiatric wards and on that basis disqualified from innumerable professions, by denial of licensure, bonding, insurance, and other certification paperwork.

Slavery was still legal in the state of New Jersey when Douglass gave his speech. The 4th of July meant nothing to Irish immigrants who were enslaved by the Brits and plucked off the ships for fodder in the Civil War. For some reason the Confederate flag that lasted about four years is hated and reviled while the Union Jack that flew from the stern of slave ships for about 200 years is ignored. All minorities in the early 2oth century were refugees from totalitarian regimes and they managed to assimilate into American culture. Somehow black Americans have been encouraged by the political party that used the KKK for political muscle, to reject American culture and now we have mostly black gangs burning cities and looting stores,. What the hell happened?

Is the title now given to a speech by Frederick Douglass delivered on July 5, 1852, in Corinthian Hall, Rochester, New York, addressing the Rochester Ladies' Anti-Slavery Society.[2] The speech is perhaps the most widely known of all of Frederick Douglass' writings save his autobiographies.

Considering the woeful ignorance Americans have of it's own history and the current climate, now is the perfect time for all to consume what things were actually like.

His descendants have recorded themselves giving this great speech that I believe every American should read at least once or three times in their lives...

Or you can watch another set of African Americans give the speech on Roland Martin's digital show...

Or, you can just take the time and read it yourself...

I listened to Martin group's reading last night and was just left speechless.

How did you react to any of these?

If you don't like the US then go to Africa and be among your own kind.

Is the title now given to a speech by Frederick Douglass delivered on July 5, 1852, in Corinthian Hall, Rochester, New York, addressing the Rochester Ladies' Anti-Slavery Society.[2] The speech is perhaps the most widely known of all of Frederick Douglass' writings save his autobiographies.

Or you can watch another set of African Americans give the speech on Roland Martin's digital show...

Africa is waiting, savage.

I hope you are set free. It sucks that there are still 40 million slaves in the world including 20 million sex slaves

Forum List

Back