What the Ukraine shows us about the democrats

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The democrats will tell any lie, any half truths to blame the Republicans of being treasonous. This includes claiming that Republicans support Putin in his seizure of Crimea.

We are past the point of politics as usual. The democrats that support these lies, that make them, that spread them are trying to poison the Country against an entire party with the result criminal charges.

I suggest that the traitors are those spreading the lies and misinformation. I suggest it is getting close to the time for active armed resistance to enemies of the State.

The democrats will tell any lie, any half truths to blame the Republicans of being treasonous. This includes claiming that Republicans support Putin in his seizure of Crimea.

We are past the point of politics as usual. The democrats that support these lies, that make them, that spread them are trying to poison the Country against an entire party with the result criminal charges.

I suggest that the traitors are those spreading the lies and misinformation. I suggest it is getting close to the time for active armed resistance to enemies of the State.
i could give a shit about someones opinion like yours where you want to put boots on the ground over there.

Liberals being stupid piles of shit, believe us pointing out Obama's mistakes with Russia (reset button, Syria, etc) means we support Putin.

We hate both of them.

We understand Putin is evil and smart, whereas Obama is evil and stupid.

Forum List

Back