What the national polls say about a 2020 Trump vs. Biden race.

Some new polling data that does not look good for Trump:

DMN/EMERSON - TEXAS - August 6, 2019:

BIDEN: 51%

TRUMP: 49%

There have been four polls done now of a TRUMP vs. BIDEN in Texas and BIDEN has won 3 out of those for polls by an average margin of 3 points. Trump won the one poll only by 1 point! Looks like Texas is going to be a Battle Ground State!

CIVITAS/SURVEYUSA - NORTH CAROLINA - August 9, 2019

BIDEN: 49%

TRUMP: 41%

If BIDEN can win a state like North Carolina by 8 points, Georgia may be a battleground state now!

KGTV-TV/SURVEYUSA - CALIFORNIA - August 9, 2019

BIDEN: 61%

TRUMP: 27%

SURVEYUSA - GENERAL ELECTION - August 9, 2019

BIDEN: 50%

TRUMP: 42%

IBD/TIPP - GENERAL ELECTION - August 6, 2019

BIDEN: 54%

Ask President Hillary about the polls

You have less than 15 more months to tell yourself that before bed every night so you can sleep. Its going to be a rude awakening for you on November 3, 2020. On that day, you will finally learn that polling has a longer history than just what happened in November 2016.

There have been four polls done now of a TRUMP vs. BIDEN in Texas and BIDEN has won 3 out of those for polls by an average margin of 3 points. Trump won the one poll only by 1 point! Looks like Texas is going to be a Battle Ground State!

If BIDEN can win a state like North Carolina by 8 points, Georgia may be a battleground state now!

You have less than 15 more months to tell yourself that before bed every night so you can sleep. Its going to be a rude awakening for you on November 3, 2020. On that day, you will finally learn that polling has a longer history than just what happened in November 2016.
What just happened in November was that a Republican Congress that refused to end Obamacare and build a wall was defeated.

Trump is on the next ballot. That's the guy that beat the Democrats even thought he was outspent 100% and the Democrats wiretapped and placed spys in his campaign.

Your dipsticks couldn't even beat Trump when they used the Executive Branch to cheat...

Keep believing the lying pollsters. Maybe Hillary will finally win the 2016 election. THE POLLSTERS ARE LYING TO YOU, THEY ARE PAID TO DO THAT, WAKE UP.

You are delusional. Biden? He can't even put a sentence together that makes sense. Senility has destroyed his tiny brain. Biden will NOT be the dem nominee.

You are delusional. Biden? He can't even put a sentence together that makes sense. Senility has destroyed his tiny brain. Biden will NOT be the dem nominee.
I keep thinking he won't be the Dem nominee either, but he's lasted much longer than I expected.

Biden's only chance to be nominated is the utter stupidity of the the 20 dwarfs behind him.

Trump couldn't ask for a better nominee than Biden.

An old, white, entitled, stupid, corrupt, senile Washington lifer...

The latest poll from FOX NEWS:

TRUMP: 38%

Trump is done!

madam-1478861745.jpg

Dewey beats Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is getting crushed by BIDEN again in another national poll released by QUINNIPIAC on June 11, 2019:

BIDEN: 53%

TRUMP: 40%

keep believing it, those same pollsters had hillary with a 98% chance of winning. They lied to you then and they are lying to you now. But keep believing, go for it.

Where is your source for QUINNIPIAC claiming Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

sorry, it was only 97%.

If you want to believe that sleepy Joe can beat Trump, go right ahead, you will be greatly disappointed but you are free to believe it.

Hey, check out the latest poll from FOX NEWS(June 16, 2019) on the BIDEN VS. TRUMP match up in 2020, in the general election:

TRUMP: 39%

Even FOX NEWS knows Trump is toast in 2020.
Biden is kicking Trumps ass

Trump is getting crushed by BIDEN again in another national poll released by QUINNIPIAC on June 11, 2019:

BIDEN: 53%

TRUMP: 40%

keep believing it, those same pollsters had hillary with a 98% chance of winning. They lied to you then and they are lying to you now. But keep believing, go for it.

Where is your source for QUINNIPIAC claiming Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

sorry, it was only 97%.

If you want to believe that sleepy Joe can beat Trump, go right ahead, you will be greatly disappointed but you are free to believe it.

Hey, check out the latest poll from FOX NEWS(June 16, 2019) on the BIDEN VS. TRUMP match up in 2020, in the general election:

TRUMP: 39%

Even FOX NEWS knows Trump is toast in 2020.
Biden is kicking Trumps ass

if you believe that then you are even dumber than I thought you were. Trump gets 12,000 to a rally with 5,000 more outside and sleepy Joe gets 500. come on dude, open your eyes.

Trump is done!

Agreed! Just like the last election. Trump can’t win. Check out the YouTube video.

Poor re-election strategy

Assuming that because the polls were wrong once, that they will always be wrong

the pollsters aren't wrong---------------they lie, they manipulate the samples, they cheat, they are paid to get a certain result. they are a propaganda tool, not a measure of public opinion. 2016 proved all of that.

Trump is done!

Agreed! Just like the last election. Trump can’t win. Check out the YouTube video.

Wow. Thanks for the education. I didn’t realize you were a political strategist. I’m not assuming they will always be wrong, just twice in a row. Especially since the cast of characters running for dim, would be better suited as ones on the popular show, Preacher.

Trump is done!

the pollsters aren't wrong---------------they lie, they manipulate the samples, they cheat, they are paid to get a certain result. they are a propaganda tool, not a measure of public opinion. 2016 proved all of that.

And who is available for poll at 2:00 pm on a Tuesday? Isn’t that prime time for the WB network? I’m not really sure, since I work full time. [emoji6]

Forum List

Back