What the national polls say about a 2020 Trump vs. Biden race.

I know that you go to sleep every night hoping for that but its simply not true and you are in for another disappointment in november 2020.

Is he? Or ....... Predictions are a bit early. You may want to hold off until Nov. 8th on that prediction. Trump isn't done with his most recent damage yet. And it looks like it's just going to get worse. Trump can't afford to make any more mistakes. He's losing the heartland fast and that is what got him elected in the first place.

you should be proud, the lying media has successfully indoctrinated you with their lies, same lies that they pumped into your head in 2016.

Really now. If I agree with you on 100% of everything then I am the smartest person you ever met. Of course, I would have to be a Pauxsnews robot to do that. If I deviate from that in any way, I am a drone that only listens to the fake news and am a drone from that. Newsflash, cupcake, I think for myself. When Trump does something good, I comment on the good. But when he does something bonehead, I comment on that as well. And right now, he's more on the bonehead side of things. And he's lost a lot of support from the same people that voted him into office in the first place. All the Dems have to do is to present a reasonable Moderate Candidate that has no or little excess baggage and Trump is sent packing back to NY so that NY can put his sorry ass in Prison and divide what little his real assets are up to pay the various fines and penalties. We need a respectable President again. One we can respect. One that can actually tell a lie without it being so easy to tell it IS a lie. Really, Dorathy, He didn't see a single protester in Britain, right? And he drew the largest crowds that loved him. Yes, he didn't bother to read those loving signs or notice the Trump Baby balloons. I honestly believe he believes what he says. We don't need a delusional President. We need a President that KNOWS when he is lying out his ass.

you say all that but you supported obama and clinton, two of the most corrupt people ever to enter DC and two of the biggest liars on the planet. You are correct, you aren't very smart.

So you give Trump a free ride? Damn, he's making millions each month off of being President. No wonder he doesn't want his Presidential pay. Then he would have to file taxes and we all know how that would end, don't we. Trump makes every other President in History look like the Second Coming of Christ. So, no more free rides.
no pay equals deduction on his taxes trump does nothing for anyone except himself ,,,maybe his pay went into his bs charity that he used to purchase paintings etc etc guess the thief had to cut that out

Women are a threat to Donald Trump, not to Joe Biden.

Donald Trump lost the female vote in 2016 for obvious reasons.

Donald Trump by his own admission, goes up to women and simply starts kissing them and grabbing their genitalia. Donald Trump admits going up to women and grabbing their genitalia! He is on RECORD saying that! Its a FACT! He openly approves such behavior towards women and has actively engaged in it himself. He is on RECORD saying this!
None of which is true. At all.
Where are you ? In Siberia?

Women are a threat to Donald Trump, not to Joe Biden.

Donald Trump lost the female vote in 2016 for obvious reasons.

Donald Trump by his own admission, goes up to women and simply starts kissing them and grabbing their genitalia. Donald Trump admits going up to women and grabbing their genitalia! He is on RECORD saying that! Its a FACT! He openly approves such behavior towards women and has actively engaged in it himself. He is on RECORD saying this!
None of which is true. At all.
Where are you ? In Siberia?

He may very well be once his Combradski figures out that he's failing in his mission.

Holy Smokes! New poll on the race in TEXAS between BIDEN and TRUMP:

QUINNIPIAC - June 5, 2019

BIDEN: 48%

TRUMP: 44%

This is the SECOND poll BIDEN has beaten TRUMP in for the great state of Texas.

Trump beat BIDEN by just 1 point in a QUINNIPIAC poll from February. Not looking good for Trump in Texas at all.

Democrats should be careful though and continue their focus on Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Texas is not needed to defeat Trump, but it it happens, GREAT! It certainly looks like TRUMP will have to put up a fight if he wants to keep it. It finally appears the Hispanic demographic is taken over in Texas!

The last the Democrats won Texas was in 1976. The three polls done so far for Texas indicate that it is very vulnerable to flipping Blue in 2020.

Wrong that's why these are fake polls

Fake polls are designed to be wrong to help the bias and money agenda of the company

Qunipac does not poll likely voters

But instead of non likely voters

Outrageous that is included in any average

Does not matter. BIDEN should not be leading Trump in a poll of registered voters in Texas, regardless if they are likely voters or not. That fact that BIDEN is, spells trouble for Trump.

Leading in fake polls does not matter

How has Trump sold out to Russia? His ENERGY POLICY alone is destroying their economy, and Putin's income. We are now the worlds largest producer of oil and a net energy exporter. Totally against Russian interests. Their economy is solely based on Oil and Natural Gas revenue.

The United States became the largest producer of oil and natural gas before Trump was elected. It also had nothing to do with policy but lucky finds with oil shell. Also, being the largest producer does not mean having the largest reserves, nor does it mean having the cheapest means of extraction. The best swing producer with the largest reserves in the ground and the cheapest means of extraction is still Saudi Arabia.

When were talking about U.S. policy on Russia, were talking about NATO and defending Eastern Europe from a potential Russian attack or invasion. Russia invaded and annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014. Trump considered recognizing Crimea as a part of Russia. Another example of his Pro Russian policies and thoughts.

Trump has talked about not defending NATO allies. Does Trump understand what the NATO alliance stands for? There are large threats to NATO in the Baltics. Estonia and Latvia have minority Russian populations, and there is the threat that Russia may attempt to repeat what it did in Ukraine with Crimea, in both Estonia and Latvia. In the meantime, Trump considers abandoning NATO, and not defending various countries in the Alliance. Its crazy, hurts deterrence, which makes war more likely in Europe.

Trump is largely an isolationist, who believes in protectionism when it comes to trade. Those are outdated ideas that were proven foolish in the first half of the 20th century. At the end of the day, Trump just cares about himself, what will help him make more money, and make him more popular among his base.

You are either ignorant, lying, or both. From Leftist CBS last year, July, 2018 when Trump was in office. We just were PROJECTED to surpass Russia and just surpassed Saudi as the world's largest oil producer.

The U.S. has nosed ahead of Saudi Arabia and is on pace to surpass Russia to become the world's biggest oil producer for the first time in more than four decades.

The latest forecast from the U.S. Energy Information Administration predicts U.S. output will grow next year to 11.8 million barrels a day.

"If the forecast holds, that would make the U.S. the world's leading producer of crude," said Linda Capuano, who heads the agency, a part of the Energy Department.

crude-oil.png

Of course, Saudi Arabia and Russia could upend that forecast by boosting their own production. In the face of rising global oil prices, members of the OPEC cartel and a few non-members including Russia agreed last month to ease production caps that had contributed to the run-up in prices.

Trending News
President Donald Trump has urged the Saudis to pump more oil to contain rising prices. He tweeted on June 30 that King Salman agreed to boost production "maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels." The White House later clarified that the king said his country has a reserve of 2 million barrels a day that could be tapped "if and when necessary."

The idea that the U.S. could ever again become the world's top oil producer once seemed preposterous.

"A decade ago the only question was how fast would U.S. production go down," said Daniel Yergin, author of several books about the oil industry including a history, "The Prize." The rebound of U.S. output "has made a huge difference. If this had not happened, we would have had a severe shortage of world oil," he said.

The United States led the world in oil production for much of the 20th century, but the Soviet Union surpassed America in 1974, and Saudi Arabia did the same in 1976, according to Energy Department figures.

By the end of the 1970s the USSR was producing one-third more oil than the U.S.; by the end of the 1980s, Soviet output was nearly double that of the U.S.

The last decade or so has seen a revolution in American energy production, however, led by techniques including hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, and horizontal drilling.

Those innovations — and the breakup of the Soviet Union — helped the U.S. narrow the gap. Last year, Russia produced more than 10.3 million barrels a day, Saudi Arabia pumped just under 10 million, and the U.S. came in under 9.4 million barrels a day, according to U.S. government figures.

The U.S. has been pumping more than 10 million barrels a day on average since February, and probably pumped about 10.9 million barrels a day in June, up from 10.8 million in May, the energy agency said Tuesday in its latest short-term outlook.

According to the Energy Department, the U.S. edged ahead of Saudi Arabia in February and stayed there in March; both trailed Russia.

Capuano's agency forecast that U.S. crude output will average 10.8 million barrels a day for all of 2018 and 11.8 million barrels a day in 2019. The current U.S. record for a full year is 9.6 million barrels a day in 1970.

The trend of rising U.S. output prompted Fatih Birol, executive director of the International Energy Agency, to predict this spring that the U.S. would leapfrog Russia and become the world's largest producer by next year — if not sooner.

One potential obstacle for U.S. drillers is a bottleneck of pipeline capacity to ship oil from the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico to ports and refineries.

"They are growing the production but they can't get it out of the area fast enough because of pipeline constraints," said Jim Rittersbusch, a consultant to oil traders.

Some analysts believe that Permian production could decline, or at least grow more slowly, in 2019 or 2020 as energy companies move from their best acreage to more marginal areas.

First published on July 13, 2018 / 4:12 PM

© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

U.S. is on track to become the world's biggest oil producer

I know that you go to sleep every night hoping for that but its simply not true and you are in for another disappointment in november 2020.

Is he? Or ....... Predictions are a bit early. You may want to hold off until Nov. 8th on that prediction. Trump isn't done with his most recent damage yet. And it looks like it's just going to get worse. Trump can't afford to make any more mistakes. He's losing the heartland fast and that is what got him elected in the first place.

you should be proud, the lying media has successfully indoctrinated you with their lies, same lies that they pumped into your head in 2016.

Really now. If I agree with you on 100% of everything then I am the smartest person you ever met. Of course, I would have to be a Pauxsnews robot to do that. If I deviate from that in any way, I am a drone that only listens to the fake news and am a drone from that. Newsflash, cupcake, I think for myself. When Trump does something good, I comment on the good. But when he does something bonehead, I comment on that as well. And right now, he's more on the bonehead side of things. And he's lost a lot of support from the same people that voted him into office in the first place. All the Dems have to do is to present a reasonable Moderate Candidate that has no or little excess baggage and Trump is sent packing back to NY so that NY can put his sorry ass in Prison and divide what little his real assets are up to pay the various fines and penalties. We need a respectable President again. One we can respect. One that can actually tell a lie without it being so easy to tell it IS a lie. Really, Dorathy, He didn't see a single protester in Britain, right? And he drew the largest crowds that loved him. Yes, he didn't bother to read those loving signs or notice the Trump Baby balloons. I honestly believe he believes what he says. We don't need a delusional President. We need a President that KNOWS when he is lying out his ass.

you say all that but you supported obama and clinton, two of the most corrupt people ever to enter DC and two of the biggest liars on the planet. You are correct, you aren't very smart.

So you give Trump a free ride? Damn, he's making millions each month off of being President. No wonder he doesn't want his Presidential pay. Then he would have to file taxes and we all know how that would end, don't we. Trump makes every other President in History look like the Second Coming of Christ. So, no more free rides.

tell us exactly how he is "making millions each month off of being president". Give us the benefit of your intimate knowledge of Trump's financial situation. Are you also saying that he does not file taxes? then how did Maddow get a copy of his 05 return and why are the dems trying so hard to get his recent ones?

Its OK if you don't like him, thats just fine. But the continual lying just makes you look like an idiot.

no pay equals deduction on his taxes trump does nothing for anyone except himself ,,,maybe his pay went into his bs charity that he used to purchase paintings etc etc guess the thief had to cut that out

so now you are an expert on the US tax code? Tell us how not taking ones pay creates a deduction. I can't wait to hear this.

tell us exactly how he is "making millions each month off of being president". Give us the benefit of your intimate knowledge of Trump's financial situation. Are you also saying that he does not file taxes? then how did Maddow get a copy of his 05 return and why are the dems trying so hard to get his recent ones?

Its OK if you don't like him, thats just fine. But the continual lying just makes you look like an idiot.

Okay, sit down, shut up and listen. Too bad an Educator didn't do that approach to you early on.

Trump meets with a dignitary from another nation. He meets in one of Trumps controlled "Resorts". Now we start adding the cost to the US Government.

Trump's lodging and assundries well over a million
Trumps travel (he could have done this in the Whitehouse where no Travel Expense would have occurred)
Trumps Entourage (SS, support, food services, etc.) housing, transportation, etc.
Then there is the money that the local cities and counties charge for security
And that is just for Trump,himself.

Then there is the Dignitaries which also runs well over a million.
Same goes as for Trump. Everything they do will be charged back to the US taxpayer.

And where does all this money go? Directly into Trump Industries. There is a reason Trump spends so much time in Maro Largo. Or why he spent as many days in his Irish Golf Resort as he did with the British Monarchy.

You seem to think that it's just Trump that is visiting his Fun Places but it's whole troop of other support people that go with him and they have to have lodging, etc. as well. Considering he's gone 2 our of 7 days a week to these "Resorts" he's costing the Tax Payer Millions each month and Trump Industries gets to keep most of it.

At his age, he doesn't have to file federal income tax if he has no income. Or they will just overlook it since he would have zero tax liabilities anyway. He can file a 1040EZ with nothing but zeroes on it and probably has since becoming President by not accepting this Presidential Pay. He has NO income and lives off a trust. But in reality, he makes millions a month off of the US Taxpayer.

He's a friggin crook. One that makes even the most brazen Wall Street Crook look like a Choir Boy.

Okay, sit down, shut up and listen. Too bad an Educator didn't do that approach to you early on.

Trump meets with a dignitary from another nation. He meets in one of Trumps controlled "Resorts". Now we start adding the cost to the US Government.

Trumps travel (he could have done this in the Whitehouse where no Travel Expense would have occurred)
Trumps Entourage (SS, support, food services, etc.) housing, transportation, etc.

Same goes as for Trump. Everything they do will be charged back to the US taxpayer.

And where does all this money go? Directly into Trump Industries. There is a reason Trump spends so much time in Maro Largo. Or why he spent as many days in his Irish Golf Resort as he did with the British Monarchy.

You seem to think that it's just Trump that is visiting his Fun Places but it's whole troop of other support people that go with him and they have to have lodging, etc. as well. Considering he's gone 2 our of 7 days a week to these "Resorts" he's costing the Tax Payer Millions each month and Trump Industries gets to keep most of it.

At his age, he doesn't have to file federal income tax if he has no income. Or they will just overlook it since he would have zero tax liabilities anyway. He can file a 1040EZ with nothing but zeroes on it and probably has since becoming President by not accepting this Presidential Pay. He has NO income and lives off a trust. But in reality, he makes millions a month off of the US Taxpayer.

He's a friggin crook. One that makes even the most brazen Wall Street Crook look like a Choir Boy.

LOL, did you have those same complaints when Obama took his huge entourage to Hawaii every year? or when Michelle took her kids and a few hundred others to Europe on our expense?

When any president travels it is expensive because the president needs security and needs to be in contact with the entire government 24/7. At least when Trump goes to Mara Lago or Bush went to his ranch in Texas we didnt have to pay rent for their lodging.

Back to the OP, if you want to believe that old sleepy Joe can beat Trump, go right ahead, you seem very good at ignorance.

LOL, did you have those same complaints when Obama took his huge entourage to Hawaii every year? or when Michelle took her kids and a few hundred others to Europe on our expense?

When any president travels it is expensive because the president needs security and needs to be in contact with the entire government 24/7. At least when Trump goes to Mara Lago or Bush went to his ranch in Texas we didnt have to pay rent for their lodging.

Back to the OP, if you want to believe that old sleepy Joe can beat Trump, go right ahead, you seem very good at ignorance.

Trump spends almost as much time traveling to those fun filled Trump Industries "Disney Land" places as he does staying at the White House. And when he's at those fun places, the bills at the white house continue to have to be paid. And the new bills acrewed at the Fun Places are paid to trump industries by the Tax Payers as well as the added expenses. He could easily meet with the "Crowned Prince of Wherever" in Washington DC where almost no additional funds would be required outside of the Princes expenses. Instead, Trump Industries (as in Trump) charges millions each month to the Tax Payer for those services and extra charges. He's the most expensive President in History. In fact, he's cost more than all the other Presidents put together.

That being said, I don't know if Biden will be the nominee. We may not have been introduced to the real one yet. As one person said, 4 years ago, Trump had not announced he was running and look at where he is right now.

Trump spends almost as much time traveling to those fun filled Trump Industries "Disney Land" places as he does staying at the White House. And when he's at those fun places, the bills at the white house continue to have to be paid. And the new bills acrewed at the Fun Places are paid to trump industries by the Tax Payers as well as the added expenses. He could easily meet with the "Crowned Prince of Wherever" in Washington DC where almost no additional funds would be required outside of the Princes expenses. Instead, Trump Industries (as in Trump) charges millions each month to the Tax Payer for those services and extra charges. He's the most expensive President in History. In fact, he's cost more than all the other Presidents put together.

That being said, I don't know if Biden will be the nominee. We may not have been introduced to the real one yet. As one person said, 4 years ago, Trump had not announced he was running and look at where he is right now.

which president did not incur those kinds of expenses in order to meet with foreign rulers? Are you happy that we paid for Obozo's annual vacations at a Hawaii mansion? How about Michelle's trips to europe with her entourage of hundreds, all on our tab?

your expense argument is dumb and has no basis in fact. Your hate has made you stupid.

Trump's kids and their families paid their own expenses to the UK and France, did you know that?

which president did not incur those kinds of expenses in order to meet with foreign rulers? Are you happy that we paid for Obozo's annual vacations at a Hawaii mansion? How about Michelle's trips to europe with her entourage of hundreds, all on our tab?

your expense argument is dumb and has no basis in fact. Your hate has made you stupid.

Trump's kids and their families paid their own expenses to the UK and France, did you know that?

Margo Largo is not over seas. Stopping off in Ireland to use a short meeting with the leader of Ireland just so he can do 2 days of Gold at one of his Trump Industries Golf Courses is like other Presidents? You are doing it again. You are giving Trump a free ride. The more free rides you give him the more he's going to demand more free rides. At what point are you going to say, "Enough".

You didn't figure in the cost of the Trump Clans security and other expenses.

VERIFY: Did U.S. taxpayers pay for Trump's adult children to travel to the U.K.?

Still, U.S. taxpayers will have to cover things like Secret Service protection and lodging for those agents.

So we can Verify, no, Trump’s adult children without White House badges are paying for themselves. But the bill for Secret Service detail is on American people.

Employing a line of bodyguards can get pricey. Between January - February 2017, Donald Jr. and Eric Trump traveled on three occasions to Uruguay, the Dominican Republic and the United Arab Emirates; their combined security detail cost $396,000, according to Government Accountability Office data.

And those trips were Trump Industry Business trips. Ivanka and Jerod are both part of the State Department so all their expenses are paid no matter where they travel as well as their security team.

If Eric and Don Jr. travel to another city, the Security team has to go as well and the Security Team's expenses has to be paid for lodging, etc. above and beyond the normal day to day cost. And where do they stay? Trump Industries controlled Lodgings and other Fun Places. And the money keeps rolling in.

And I think we have yet to meet the real Democratic Candidate. Kind of drive you crazy, don't it. I would like to thank Biden for really driving you off your rails. Get it out of your system.

Trump is getting crushed by BIDEN again in another national poll released by QUINNIPIAC on June 11, 2019:

BIDEN: 53%

TRUMP: 40%

Margo Largo is not over seas. Stopping off in Ireland to use a short meeting with the leader of Ireland just so he can do 2 days of Gold at one of his Trump Industries Golf Courses is like other Presidents? You are doing it again. You are giving Trump a free ride. The more free rides you give him the more he's going to demand more free rides. At what point are you going to say, "Enough".

VERIFY: Did U.S. taxpayers pay for Trump's adult children to travel to the U.K.?

Still, U.S. taxpayers will have to cover things like Secret Service protection and lodging for those agents.

So we can Verify, no, Trump’s adult children without White House badges are paying for themselves. But the bill for Secret Service detail is on American people.

Employing a line of bodyguards can get pricey. Between January - February 2017, Donald Jr. and Eric Trump traveled on three occasions to Uruguay, the Dominican Republic and the United Arab Emirates; their combined security detail cost $396,000, according to Government Accountability Office data.

And those trips were Trump Industry Business trips. Ivanka and Jerod are both part of the State Department so all their expenses are paid no matter where they travel as well as their security team.

If Eric and Don Jr. travel to another city, the Security team has to go as well and the Security Team's expenses has to be paid for lodging, etc. above and beyond the normal day to day cost. And where do they stay? Trump Industries controlled Lodgings and other Fun Places. And the money keeps rolling in.

And I think we have yet to meet the real Democratic Candidate. Kind of drive you crazy, don't it. I would like to thank Biden for really driving you off your rails. Get it out of your system.

did the obamas not use secret service for their entourage when they traveled? you look more stupid with each new post.

so if not sleepy Joe, who?

Trump is getting crushed by BIDEN again in another national poll released by QUINNIPIAC on June 11, 2019:

keep believing it, those same pollsters had hillary with a 98% chance of winning. They lied to you then and they are lying to you now. But keep believing, go for it.

did the obamas not use secret service for their entourage when they traveled? you look more stupid with each new post.

Yes, when he HAD to travel. He didn't vacation in his own "Disney" type lands and call it a National Business Trip and bill the Tax Payer 2 out of 7 days a week. He's done more work in Margo Largo than in DC with foreign dignitaries. And the Foreign Dignitaries also stayed in the Trump Industries properties. It's one thing to do what Obama did and go to visit where he was raised once or twice. But to continually travel to Florida to Golf, go to Ireland to Golf, etc. and call them National Business Trips is another. And to do it almost each and every week. When Obama went to Europe, he usually had a reason like the G-8 or NATO conference. Michelle, once, did do a pleasure trip but that was once. You can't really compare the two Presidents on the amount of excess money spent in travel. Trump spends more in one month than Obama spent in 8 years. In fact, Trump has spent in 2 years more than all the Presidents in the history of the United States. We need to put him on a budget and make him live by it. Stop giving him the free rides. The more free rides you give him the more free rides he will demand.

Yes, when he HAD to travel. He didn't vacation in his own "Disney" type lands and call it a National Business Trip and bill the Tax Payer 2 out of 7 days a week. He's done more work in Margo Largo than in DC with foreign dignitaries. And the Foreign Dignitaries also stayed in the Trump Industries properties. It's one thing to do what Obama did and go to visit where he was raised once or twice. But to continually travel to Florida to Golf, go to Ireland to Golf, etc. and call them National Business Trips is another. And to do it almost each and every week. When Obama went to Europe, he usually had a reason like the G-8 or NATO conference. Michelle, once, did do a pleasure trip but that was once. You can't really compare the two Presidents on the amount of excess money spent in travel. Trump spends more in one month than Obama spent in 8 years. In fact, Trump has spent in 2 years more than all the Presidents in the history of the United States. We need to put him on a budget and make him live by it. Stop giving him the free rides. The more free rides you give him the more free rides he will demand.

when Trump goes to Mara Lago we dont pay for his rooms etc, when Obama went to Hawaii we footed the entire bill, When Michelle took her kids and her entourage of 100 to europe we paid the entire bill. When Bush went to his ranch in Texas we didn't pay for his lodging, when Reagan went to his ranch in Cal we didn't pay for his lodgings. When the clintons went anywhere we paid the entire bill because they never had a home while he was POTUS.

so bring on the comparisons, you will continue to lose.

when Trump goes to Mara Lago we dont pay for his rooms etc, when Obama went to Hawaii we footed the entire bill, When Michelle took her kids and her entourage of 100 to europe we paid the entire bill. When Bush went to his ranch in Texas we didn't pay for his lodging, when Reagan went to his ranch in Cal we didn't pay for his lodgings. When the clintons went anywhere we paid the entire bill because they never had a home while he was POTUS.

so bring on the comparisons, you will continue to lose.

Wrong, bunko artist. We do pay for his rooms and every room for his entire staff including his security team. And don't forget for AF1, the C-5M Galaxy Support Cargo Plane that carries his cars, the support people to support those birds room and board as well. It's a cast of hundreds. All just for a round of Golf that we pay for as well. If Trump wanted to play a round of Golf, there are plenty of courses around DC. But he doesn't own those. I think the US would save money by buying one and giving him the course so he would be able to golf closer to the whitehouse.

Another Poll for Michigan showing TRUMP getting CRUSHED by BIDEN.

EPIC-MRA June 14, 2019

BIDEN: 52%

TRUMP: 41%

keep believing it, those same pollsters had hillary with a 98% chance of winning. They lied to you then and they are lying to you now. But keep believing, go for it.

Where is your source for QUINNIPIAC claiming Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

Forum List

Back