What the f*ck is wrong with your government, America?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
When did this mistake happen?I hope it was not like this in the past. I was too small to follow last elections, but the ones next year look like a clown parade. Why are you still living in the 1500's? Abortions, birth control, what's next, organ transplants? Gravity is untrue? The earth is flat? How do these people have a chance to sit in the most powerful chair in the world with 2,000+ nuclear warheads at their disposal?
How is this even happening in 2015?:eusa_wall:
Did anybody get an answer to this question?

When did this mistake happen?I hope it was not like this in the past. I was too small to follow last elections, but the ones next year look like a clown parade. Why are you still living in the 1500's? Abortions, birth control, what's next, organ transplants? Gravity is untrue? The earth is flat? How do these people have a chance to sit in the most powerful chair in the world with 2,000+ nuclear warheads at their disposal?
We allow people with no skin in the game to vote themselves into the till.

Same all over the world. We just get the spotlight put on us here in America. Germany never bothered to pass a regulation requiring two people be in the cockpit. How fucked up was that? At least the US had the good sense to do that.

Dumb liberals are dumb.

Hey, we have the best government that money can buy.

1) rising police issues
2) we start wars for, like, no reason
3) our military budget is 5 times that of any other country
4) the white house can't decide what they want to do with health care

just a few off the top of my head

Of course it was like this in the past. It is like this in the present and it will be like this in the future. Human beings have changed their environment but they have not change themselves. We are no different than we were 3,000 years ago and we will be no different 3,000 years from now.

What the f*ck is wrong with your government, America?

NaziCons! Aka, Christian Conservatives!

Tea-Party-Bible-708x350.png

Of course it was like this in the past. It is like this in the present and it will be like this in the future. Human beings have changed their environment but they have not change themselves. We are no different than we were 3,000 years ago and we will be no different 3,000 years from now.
Not so much going back to the 1500's as it the 1950's. Also money is heavily involved with politics and many don't care enough to inform themselves and vote.
Basically money & laziness are the problem.

Not so much going back to the 1500's as it the 1950's. Also money is heavily involved with politics and many don't care enough to inform themselves and vote.
Only "Cock Brothers" money, not Soros Nazi collaborationist money.

Only "Cock Brothers" money, not Soros Nazi collaborationist money.
I am sure it spends just the same...

1) rising police issues

So, you leaving before, or after, you learn how to use the quote feature so people know who the fuck you are addressing?

1) rising police issues

So, you leaving before, or after, you learn how to use the quote feature so people know who the fuck you are addressing?
im addressing the OP you fucking idiot, if you can't figure out that much without a huge box that says "OP SAID" you might want to go back to grade school and learn what context is.

there's two posts above me without a quote, you going to go after them?

Exactly as it was in the 1500's. There has been no change in human behavior at all. Hell, I just used 3,000 years as an example. I could use 50,000 years just as well.

Forum List

Back