Michelle Obamas version of what government should be

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is what she said about government.

"What's going to happen in this next election? I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that, sometimes, I think people take it for granted," Obama said.

"You know, the fact that people think that government — 'Eh, does it really even do anything?' — And I'm like, 'Oh my God, does government do everything for us, and we cannot take this democracy for granted.' And sometimes, I worry that we do. Those are the things that keep me up," she explained.

You heard her right. Government does everything for us.

But what did out Founders say about an all powerful centralized government? This is what Jefferson said,

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

And that dear friends is why anyone who dare protest against it is now labeled a terrorist and thrown into jail for half a century or more, or they just shoot you down dead unarmed.

"What's going to happen in this next election? I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that, sometimes, I think people take it for granted," Obama said.

"You know, the fact that people think that government — 'Eh, does it really even do anything?' — And I'm like, 'Oh my God, does government do everything for us, and we cannot take this democracy for granted.' And sometimes, I worry that we do. Those are the things that keep me up," she explained.

But what did out Founders say about an all powerful centralized government? This is what Jefferson said,

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

And that dear friends is why anyone who dare protest against it is now labeled a terrorist and thrown into jail for half a century or more, or they just shoot you down dead unarmed.
I am scared that Obama thinks his best chance to get a fourth term is to put up a black female to be his next puppet, and I don’t mean Cackles.

This is how I will always remember Michelle Obama. She is honoring a man, Harvey Weinstein, that everyone at that time knew was an absolute pig towards women as the openly joked about it. But he gave her cult tons and tons of money, so they turned their head away from how he hurt people.

This is the type of oppressive state we find ourselves in today, so long as the money flows to the all-powerful federal government, they will turn their head from how those who give them money harm society at large.

People like Michellle Obama only care about wealth and power, not people.

This is how I will always remember Michelle Obama. She is honoring a man, Harvey Weinstein, that everyone at that time knew was an absolute pig towards women as the openly joked about it. But he gave her cult tons and tons of money, so they turned their head away from how he hurt people.

This is the type of oppressive state we find ourselves in today, so long as the money flows to the all-powerful federal government, they will turn their head from how those who give them money harm society at large.

She‘s a bigger racist against whites than her husband is.

The Democrat Cultists are dangerous totalitarians who fear people being free.
Their version of 'democracy' means a one-party police state where the citizens are essentially just the party's slaves.
This is how the government works in left wing utopias like Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea.
The Party Leaders are the slave masters, and the citizens are their slaves.

Last edited:
I am scared that Obama thinks his best chance to get a fourth term is to put up a black female to be his next puppet, and I don’t mean Cackles.

MO.jpg

Michelle is quite right about government. It sets the table for us as a nation to thrive.

She's also quite right about the former fuckup and what has stated that he would do with the power of government against his enemies.

Jefferson was an optimist! Present government is many time worse and more oppressive than the British crown

Jefferson was referring to a corrupt president and checks in our system against it.

He really was worried about a presidency that the former fuckup represents.
Nope. He was worried about what we have NOW.

I don't know why Mooch and his wife don't just fade away
They’re only 75% finished turning America into a China-owned 3rd world shithole. He needs one more term and we will all own nothing and be happy about it! (Except them, of course. They get to keep their beachfront mansion.)

Here is how you should remember the shitstain obama family.

In return for buckets of money from Harvey Weinstein, the obamas gave up their oldest daughter to Harvey Weinstein.

What kind of parent pimps their kid out like that?

Michelle is quite right about government. It sets the table for us as a nation to thrive.

She's also quite right about the former fuckup and what has stated that he would do with the power of government against his enemies.
how many dem leaders did the Trump admin indict ? how many times did they use a fake dossier and am illegal fisa warrant to go after dem leaders .

how many dem leaders did the Trump admin indict ? how many times did they use a fake dossier and am illegal fisa warrant to go after dem leaders .

You can't indict someone for nothing. I keep hearing that a ham sandwich can be, but no one has yet.

Forum List

Back