What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

Vice President Biden was following U.S. and President Obama policy by demanding their corrupt prosecutor General be fired silly one, and was bragging about it in public, with no fear of exposing some imaginary, illegal quid pro quo accusation of your side.

trump got caught and impeached for his own quid pro quo attempt with Zelensky, and this whole push from the right wing Trumpers is for Trump's "revenge of the darkside retribution tour" to put on someone else.... his political opponent, what Trump actually did himself....

Y'all are so easily played imo.
"Corrupt" according to those who were complicit with the illegal quid pro quo. Hu hum.

No,Trump did not get "caught"
, and if I thought he had done something wrong, I would not have posted a link to his talk with Zelensky, in the previous post. The Bidens SHOULD have been investigated. Nothing wrong with that.

Your "opinion" ? Sure. Everybody's entitled. :biggrin:

Line, line, line, No Mr doubletalk. You took a legitimate chart, altered it, and made it illegtimate to suit you and your agenda. 2 dozen posters (most of whom having you on IGNORE), have already agreed with that. Ho hum. yawn****

Yeah, I'm OK with keeping this going too, The 2 dozen will become 3 dozen, then 4 dozen, then 100. Cool. 😐

Nope, no double talk. Just educating you to what a line chart is.

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained."

spank-gif.278780

Like we don't know the CNN/MSNBC line ? :laugh:

Fired him because he was investigating Burisma, and its corrupt/ridiculous employment of Hunter Biden, to get political influence from the "BIG GUY"

Shokin told Rudy Giuliani in 2019, that he was indeed asked to back off any probe of a natural gas company linked to Joe Biden’s son.

Shokin told Giuliani that his “investigations stopped out of fear of the United States,” after a top diplomat asked that he use “kid gloves” in pursuing the company.

"Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador [to Ukraine] Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” according to notes from the phone call.

The notes from Giuliani’s interview were included in a packet State Department Inspector General Steve Linick gave to attendees of an “urgent” closed-door briefing on the Ukraine investigation, according to Fox.

The packet also contained multiple folders with the Trump Hotel logo, news clips and several timelines about investigations related to Burisma.

And now you know the other side of the story (for the benefit of all information-deprived victims of leftwing OMISSION media) :rolleyes:

Poor gramps, I wasn't quoting CNN OR MSNBC.

Shokin spent two years protecting Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

Nope, no double talk. Just educating you to what a line chart is.

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained."
Only thing you educated is what a charlatan you are. But not the best.

Once again, the Trump shield. The jump to Trump.

I have what I said I have, dumbass. A video of Biden bragging about getting Shokin fired, Duh! Try getting some tutoring on the use the word "no".

If you can understand English, there's no need to ask about my point. I made it in the post. That the post was about Biden and his influence regarding Shokin, not other people. Get it ?
So, you moron.
Biden got Shokin fired.
BFD.

Only thing you educated is what a charlatan you are. But not the best.

Oh? You don't believe 538 now?

spank-gif.278780

Oh? You don't believe 538 now?

spank-gif.278780
I believe 538. that why I posted their chart (AS THEY POSTED IT)
I'm not the nitwit who altered it, and then posted the doctored version in USMB. That's who doesnt conform to them. lol

I believe 538. that why I posted their chart (AS THEY POSTED IT)
I'm not the nitwit who altered it, and then posted the doctored version in USMB. That's who doesnt conform to them. lol

And I posted it as they described it...

Yes. Biden got Shokin fired. Old news. Ho hum.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????
Meanwhile in the US...............Trump fired Comey, then bragged to the Russians, Trump invited into the oval office.

Trump boasted to Russians about firing 'nut job' Comey​

1689152456229.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2017/05/19 › trump-told-russians...

May 19, 2017 — “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to a memo that summarized the meeting, The New York ...

So? Doesnt alter the fact that Shokin was a corrupt prosecutor, running a corrupt office and protecting Zlochevsky for 2 years.
I keep hearing about how "corrupt " Shokin was. Who said so ? The Bidens ? Whose corruption he was investigating ?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????
Meanwhile in the US...............Trump fired Comey, then bragged to the Russians, Trump invited into the oval office.

Trump boasted to Russians about firing 'nut job' Comey

View attachment 803753
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2017/05/19 › trump-told-russians...
May 19, 2017 — “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to a memo that summarized the meeting, The New York ...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????

And I posted it as they described it...

NO! You ALTERED their description....you dishonorable, foul CHEAT.
1693019791701.gif

I keep hearing about how "corrupt " Shokin was. Who said so ? The Bidens ? Whose corruption he was investigating ?
This article was in 2015, about Ukraine and corrupt Prosecutor General, Shokin. Before V.P. Biden asked for Shokin to be fired.....

Forum List

Back