What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

LOL

Yup, gramps, totally bitch-slapped you. You'll recall I rendered you a babbling fool by simply asking you to explain how that red line disappears behind the blue line. You were so verklempt, you couldn't even answer despite me asking that about a dozen times.
No need to answer your silly diversion talk. Simple truth is you posted a NEVER SEEN chart, obviously ripped off from a fivethirtyeight chart (the one I posted), and with no signature. Looks about as authentic as the 6 foot 6 MALE trannie basketball player towering over his female teammates. Yuk!

e9c0a121-358c-4503-b52d-16a926117def-c01_scov_05.JPG

No need to answer your silly diversion talk. Simple truth is you posted a NEVER SEEN chart, obviously ripped off from a fivethirtyeight chart (the one I posted), and with no signature. Looks about as authentic as the 6 foot 6 MALE trannie basketball player towering over his female teammates. Yuk!

Aww, poor gramps. I posted the same chart you posted. I showed you the red line that was behind the blue line.

Aww, poor gramps. I posted the same chart you posted. I showed you the red line that was behind the blue line.

Problem with what you "showed" was your red line was CONCOCTED BY YOU. It wasnt there that way, in the original fivethirtyeight chart that you latched on to, and ALTERED.

Any fool can see that the 2 charts are DIFFERENT, and I've already posted 100 times, in this thread and others, the difference. Yours tried to show vote dumps for Trump, when it was only Biden who got them. The fivethirtyeight chart showed only Biden getting the vote dumps.

Problem with what you "showed" was your red line was CONCOCTED BY YOU. It wasnt there that way, in the original fivethirtyeight chart that you latched on to, and ALTERED.

Any fool can see that the 2 charts are DIFFERENT, and I've already posted 100 times, in this thread and others, the difference. Yours tried to show vote dumps for Trump, when it was only Biden who got them. The fivethirtyeight chart showed only Biden getting the vote dumps.

Nope, you're lying again, gramps. I concocted nothing. I showed the red line based on the data. It was there. It was behind the blue line which is why you refused to answer, why are there areas on that chart where you don't see the red line. You proved to be too stupid to know the obvious answer.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope, you're lying again, gramps. I concocted nothing. I showed the red line based on the data. It was there. It was behind the blue line which is why you refused to answer, why are there areas on that chart where you don't see the red line. You proved to be too stupid to know the obvious answer.
Stop making up silly rationalizations. "Fivethirtyeight" posted 2 charts (Wisconsin & Michigan) and posted their signature. Both showed huge inordinate DUMPS of votes for Biden, and not for Trump.

You took that chart and created your own version, showing dumps for Trump, and your phony chart had no signature, because you had to erase out the "fivethirtyeight" signature, Pure FRAUD.

And every time you ludicrously deny this, all you do is keep up the publicity of your fraudulence. Well, maybe that's a good thing, so that new people in the forum will be warned about what a FAKE you are,

LOL

You're beyond senile, gramps. Many people have seen that chart. They just saw the blue line on top of the red line. Now you've seen the red line on top of tbe blue line. That didn't change the data at all.

You'd know that if only you had a functioning brain.

Of course it is there that way. You'd have to be even crazier than I've given you credit for to assert the red line starts in the middle of the chart, then stops before the end, then magically reappears as a dot at the end.

That would mean you don't know what a line chart is.

Stop making up silly rationalizations. "Fivethirtyeight" posted 2 charts (Wisconsin & Michigan) and posted their signature. Both showed huge inordinate DUMPS of votes for Biden, and not for Trump.

You took that chart and created your own version, showing dumps for Trump, and your phony chart had no signature, because you had to erase out the "fivethirtyeight" signature, Pure FRAUD.

And every time you ludicrously deny this, all you do is keep up the publicity of your fraudulence. Well, maybe that's a good thing, so that new people in the forum will be warned about what a FAKE you are,

Nope. I brought the red line to the forefront. You'd know that if only you knew what a line chart is. So sad.

Walk scot-free from what? What secrets did he sell?
Hopefully our government will stop protecting Hunter in order for Joe to beat Trump and we will find out.

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>

And by 'know', you mean 'imagine'.

What color is the sky in your world?

LOL

You're beyond senile, gramps. Many people have seen that chart. They just saw the blue line on top of the red line. Now you've seen the red line on top of tbe blue line. That didn't change the data at all.

You'd know that if only you had a functioning brain.
Yeh Faun, they saw your phony, unsigned, concoction chart. And they all said they don't have to worry about you and your phony posts, because they all have you on ignore - and those posts haven't been deleted, so if you want to see them, I'll post them for you.

Of course it is there that way. You'd have to be even crazier than I've given you credit for to assert the red line starts in the middle of the chart, then stops before the end, then magically reappears as a dot at the end.

That would mean you don't know what a line chart is.
There is not need to debate a lost liberal, and all their concoctions.. All that happens is you come up with a headache.

Nope. I brought the red line to the forefront. You'd know that if only you knew what a line chart is. So sad.
You CANNOT bring any line to anywhere. Doing that makes your chart, YOUR chart, YOUR alteration, YOUR unsigned concoction, designed to push YOUR narrative, and there is no point in even talking to you.

I have good mind tho alert the fivethirtyeight organization and show them what you did to THEIR chart.

Yeh Faun, they saw your phony, unsigned, concoction chart. And they all said they don't have to worry about you and your phony posts, because they all have you on ignore - and those posts haven't been deleted, so if you want to see them, I'll post them for you.

Again, not my problem you can't read a line chart.

You CANNOT bring any line to anywhere. Doing that makes your chart, YOUR chart, YOUR alteration, YOUR unsigned concoction, designed to push YOUR narrative, and there is no point in even talking to you.

I have good mind tho alert the fivethirtyeight organization and show them what you did to THEIR chart.

Again, not my problem you can't read a line chart.

And no, you don't have a good mind. Your mind is severely disabled.

Forum List

Back