What should we call the President?

I guess you've noticed that I have zero respect for the President. I show that as well as by my posts, by my refusal to capitalize his name, as in President barack obama.
Each time I type out his name, I get the red squiggly line that indicates a spelling error. Right clicking gives me suggestions for a correction. For obama, I get "Obadiah, Obadias, Bamako, Alabama and abeam"
For barack, I get "barrack, bareback, Barabbas, backtrack and tamarack.
I am considering calling our current POTUS "Barabbas Bamako" What do you think? I think there's a nice ring to it. Could it catch on?

I just refer to him as Obamafuck or Obamy...

It's not 'an article I read.' It's a well known fact the world over.

Go ahead and link up your 'actual' study.
Well known to who, dickweed? Support your claim or fuck off.

Well, anyone who's had even remedial education in psychology or political science, for starters.

Google it, refer to your private inbox, then get back to me.

You made the claim. I have neither the desire or obligation to google anything to either support or debunk your statement.
You made it. You were called on it. Back it up or go away.

I guess you've noticed that I have zero respect for the President. I show that as well as by my posts, by my refusal to capitalize his name, as in President barack obama.
Each time I type out his name, I get the red squiggly line that indicates a spelling error. Right clicking gives me suggestions for a correction. For obama, I get "Obadiah, Obadias, Bamako, Alabama and abeam"
I am considering calling our current POTUS "Barabbas Bamako" What do you think? I think there's a nice ring to it. Could it catch on?
I like inmate # 5372 much better !!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well known to who, dickweed? Support your claim or fuck off.

Well, anyone who's had even remedial education in psychology or political science, for starters.

You made the claim. I have neither the desire or obligation to google anything to either support or debunk your statement.

Actually, Cali Girl started this fire, here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ould-we-call-the-president-3.html#post4188662

It's a joke. I feel no obligation to hold your foolish, ignorant little hand. You can google it as well as I can. I learned about it in 'school.' I don't know if they have 'school' in Alabama, but it's a place people go to read books and learn things.

...I don't know if they have 'books' in Alabama but they're pieces of paper bound together and full of words that people read to learn things.

...I don't know if they have 'words' in Alabama...Ahh fuck it. None of them have anything to do with your harley, or your harley shirt, or your harley boots, or any of the other stupid shit you buy at the harley store, so you probably don't need to concern yourself with it.

I just refer to him as Obamafuck or Obamy...

I have considered all kinds of bastardizations of his name that i could use. I settled on simply not showing him respect by not capitalizing his name.
Tired of spell check not updating it's database so I get the red squiggly line every time, I decided that maybe using one of spell checks suggestions would make me feel better, and that it might be fun to discuss a new name for him based on spell check data.
Some people have had fun, but libs take this much too seriously.
I don't like or respect barack obama. Anyone who's read my posts here at USMB should be aware of that and that I do respect the office he holds.

I started the thread to have fun. Is the concept foreign to libs?

My guess is that if you met him in person and he had to hear 5 seconds worth of your ridiculous ranting, you'd be calling him Mr. "Please get your knee out of my chest and stop punching me in the face."

oh really, so people WERE lying when they said he was cool, calm and collected..

of course MOST people already knew that..tsk tsk

My guess is that if you met him in person and he had to hear 5 seconds worth of your ridiculous ranting, you'd be calling him Mr. "Please get your knee out of my chest and stop punching me in the face."

oh really, so people WERE lying when they said he was cool, calm and collected..

of course MOST people already knew that..tsk tsk

It went over your head steffie :rolleyes:

Actually, Cali Girl started this fire, here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ould-we-call-the-president-3.html#post4188662

It's a joke. I feel no obligation to hold your foolish, ignorant little hand. You can google it as well as I can. I learned about it in 'school.' I don't know if they have 'school' in Alabama, but it's a place people go to read books and learn things.

...I don't know if they have 'books' in Alabama but they're pieces of paper bound together and full of words that people read to learn things.

...I don't know if they have 'words' in Alabama...Ahh fuck it. None of them have anything to do with your harley, or your harley shirt, or your harley boots, or any of the other stupid shit you buy at the harley store, so you probably don't need to concern yourself with it.
You know so incredibly little about me. For instance that I'm a retired opto-mechanical engineer who has designed and developed a slew of scientific instruments for forensic, medical, chemical and materials research.
I spent my career in Connecticut, moved to South Florida some years ago and have lived in Alabama for just 6 months. Yes I ride a Harley Davidson, as I have for 43 years. I wear mostly black teeshirts, boots and jeans these days, but spent much of my professional life in suits and lab coats.
Fuck you, you ignorant asshole.

You know so incredibly little about me. For instance that I'm a retired opto-mechanical engineer who has designed and developed a slew of scientific instruments for forensic, medical, chemical and materials research.
I spent my career in Connecticut, moved to South Florida some years ago and have lived in Alabama for just 6 months. Yes I ride a Harley Davidson, as I have for 43 years. I wear mostly black teeshirts, boots and jeans these days, but spent much of my professional life in suits and lab coats.

That said, the fact that you own a motorcycle seems to have a disporortionately high influence over your self-identity.

I don't care what you do, or used to do, or 'who you are' as a person. This thread is stupid and childish, and would not be started by someone who is not... ya know... stupid and childish.

kind of sad really.

no where nearly as good as shrub was as a term of derision.

Call him what he truly is, "The Ineptness In Chief".

That said, the fact that you own a motorcycle seems to have a disporortionately high influence over your self-identity.

I don't care what you do, or used to do, or 'who you are' as a person. This thread is stupid and childish, and would not be started by someone who is not... ya know... stupid and childish.

The fact that you think you have figured out who I am has just been shot down, Now you claim you think my motorcycle defines me. Sorry. Wrong again.
You may find the thread stupid and childish. You are at least partially right.
I started it to have fun, something you, apparently are incapable of.

Call him what he truly is, "The Ineptness In Chief".

no. that was reserved for shrub. ;)

What you should call him ernie is this. Mr. President. Mr. Barrack Obama, the president of your fucking country.

Call him that now, and call him that in 2012-16. It has to suck being you. It really does.

The fact that you think you have figured out who I am has just been shot down, Now you claim you think my motorcycle defines me. Sorry. Wrong again.

Yeah... What would I have based that assertion on? :rolleyes:
Ernie S said:
You may find the thread stupid and childish. You are at least partially right.
I started it to have fun, something you, apparently are incapable of.

That's the smartest thing you've said yet.

kind of sad really.

no where nearly as good as shrub was as a term of derision.

What can I do? I'm just going with what spell check has given me.

What you should call him ernie is this. Mr. President. Mr. Barrack Obama, the president of your fucking country.

Call him that now, and call him that in 2012-16. It has to suck being you. It really does.
Nooooooooo, after January 20th of 2013, he'll be officially known as "The Worst President in US history, who was nothing more than a one term abject failure".

In fact, that's exactly the term that should be written in the doorway of his three book "Presidential Library", located in the basement in the main building of a tentement housing project in the ghetto of south Chicago.

What should we call him?

Mr. President

I don't like his policies but he is still the President. Hopefully for just 15 more months.

Immie

Forum List

Back