What should we call the President?

Better pic something because the way the GOP Primary field is looking you'll have to get it settled for another 5 yrs ;)

Our side lived w/ Dubya/Shrub for 8-years.

Actually that’s part of the motive of the right, conservatives listening to eight years of their president being disparaged – now that there’s a democrat in the WH, it’s payback time.

My guess is that if you met him in person and he had to hear 5 seconds worth of your ridiculous ranting, you'd be calling him Mr. "Please get your knee out of my chest and stop punching me in the face."
An interesting premise – have the most avid Obama-hater spend time with the president, there’d still be disagreement on policy, but the disrespect would end.

The same wouldn’t true of GWB, unfortunately.

Actually that’s part of the motive of the right, conservatives listening to eight years of their president being disparaged – now that there’s a democrat in the WH, it’s payback time.

My guess is that if you met him in person and he had to hear 5 seconds worth of your ridiculous ranting, you'd be calling him Mr. "Please get your knee out of my chest and stop punching me in the face."
An interesting premise – have the most avid Obama-hater spend time with the president, there’d still be disagreement on policy, but the disrespect would end.

That's because most conservatives are intelligent. Unfortunately, the left appears to be struggling with intellect these days.

My brother met Bush - didn't vote for him but said he was a decent guy to have a beer with. I suspect he would say the same about Obama. Unfortunately, we don't really need a 'decent guy to have a beer with', we need an intelligent, thoughtful, economically smart President.

That's because most conservatives are intelligent. Unfortunately, the left appears to be struggling with intellect these days.

My brother met Bush - didn't vote for him but said he was a decent guy to have a beer with. I suspect he would say the same about Obama. Unfortunately, we don't really need a 'decent guy to have a beer with', we need an intelligent, thoughtful, economically smart President.

I don't think I need to explain to you that that's factually untrue, Cali. The propensity toward conservatism is inversely related to intelligence.

How would I address the President?

Well, since I have a specific question, it would probably be, "Mr. President, I am curious to know that if you should win the next election, how many of your advisors will you replace? I mean, since they have proven to be such miserable failures, it seems most should go."

I think I have always referred to any President, simply as "The President" when talking about him. No matter which one it was I was doing the talking about!
Having never met a President, and knowing I never will, I don't have to wonder about how to address him.
However, at times when the President seems to be doing a shitty job with our country, I have been known to call him a fucking asshole.

Admiral Chester Nimitz had a dispute with his daughter re: Franklin Roosevelt, whom the daughter despised. One part of the argument went like this "I don't care what you think of him, you're going to salute him when he passes!"
As much as I admire Nimitz, you could try using 'Baracky Obommunist'

Ernie, S? The S stands for: shyt, shit, scrotus, scrotum, sleazy, sleazbag. suckdry, sucker, they could go on and on

I guess you've noticed that I have zero respect for the President. I show that as well as by my posts, by my refusal to capitalize his name, as in President barack obama.
Each time I type out his name, I get the red squiggly line that indicates a spelling error. Right clicking gives me suggestions for a correction. For obama, I get "Obadiah, Obadias, Bamako, Alabama and abeam"
For barack, I get "barrack, bareback, Barabbas, backtrack and tamarack.
I am considering calling our current POTUS "Barabbas Bamako" What do you think? I think there's a nice ring to it. Could it catch on?
What should we call the President?
Start with "The President". Can't go wrong there.

I don't think I need to explain to you that that's factually untrue, Cali. The propensity toward conservatism is inversely related to intelligence.

Sweetie, that is bullshit..... and if you link to some pathetic article 'proving' you are right... be warned... I will be forced to link you to the actual study... and the quotes from the actual researchers denying the interpretation of their results by liberal media... and then I will be forced to demonstrate exactly why that study was crap. And you will look ridiculous. Mmmmk?

Try not to be stupid. It doesn't suit you.

At my house, we'd call the President...

late for dinner, because we are all done.

Mr. President or Sir. and if you're sitting down, you stand up when he walks in.

If I was standing, I would turn my back to him. If I was seated I would remain so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hQN4Amaeg]South Park:Can you point to the fag for me - YouTube[/ame]

Fag.
And that is supposed to hurt me in some way?
Summoned your entire intellect to come up with that huh?

If I was standing, I would turn my back to him. If I was seated I would remain so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hQN4Amaeg]South Park:Can you point to the fag for me - YouTube[/ame]

Fag.
And that is supposed to hurt me in some way?
Summoned your entire intellect to come up with that huh?

You don't deserve intellect, because your an immature, churlish little punk.

You deserve ridicule.

Fag.

Last edited:

Sweetie, that is bullshit..... and if you link to some pathetic article 'proving' you are right... be warned... I will be forced to link you to the actual study... and the quotes from the actual researchers denying the interpretation of their results by liberal media... and then I will be forced to demonstrate exactly why that study was crap. And you will look ridiculous. Mmmmk?

It's not 'an article I read.' It's a well known fact the world over.

Go ahead and link up your 'actual' study.

Well known to who, dickweed? Support your claim or fuck off.

We are turning out some of the highest educated people on Earth here @ Hillsdale College. A private school which accepts no federal funds. Very Conservative group.

Well known to who, dickweed? Support your claim or fuck off.

Well, anyone who's had even remedial education in psychology or political science, for starters.

Google it, refer to your private inbox, then get back to me.

Forum List

Back