What Should Happen To A Congressman That THREATENS A Reporter On Live TV?

What Should Happen When A Congressman Threatens A Reporter On Live TV?

• It should be ignored

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • He/She should resign

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Authorities should handle it

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
It should be ignored as far as anyone trying to get sue happy or press frivolous charges, and it should be brought up during an Election to let the people decide.

Like any threat, if the guy reports it it gets dealt with

But in this case I think having his tough guy game recorded will end up biting him in the butt

I believe the authorities should get involved.

The same thing that would happen if you or I were to threaten someone on live TV, telling them that I'd throw them off the balcony if they did x, y or z should happen to the Congressman.

If I'm not mistaken, a regular civilian would be sought out, and most likely arrested, then an investigation ensued.

I believe that's what should happen to this Congressman, and any other Congressman who would do the same. That was preposterous!

lol, now they fret over this shit as if Democrats have never threatened a reporter

good grief, write to Eric Holder maybe he'll arrest the guy for you I mean he's a danger to you:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
lol, now they fret over this shit as if Democrats have never threatened a reporter

good grief, write to Eric Holder maybe he'll arrest the guy for you I mean he's a danger to you:eusa_whistle:
Got a link that has a Democratic Congressman physically threatening a reporter?

Anyway, looks like this thing is blowing up more and more.

This back bencher that's currently under investigation for some shenanigans and wrongdoings is now nationally known for his bullying.

Exactly what the GOP needs at this time of his neighboring fellow-bully...Christie.

Good going.

And folks like yourself DEFENDING him and them at every turn isn't helping your cause either.

Keep it up!!

:clap2:

This back bencher that's currently under investigation for some shenanigans and wrongdoings is now nationally known for his bullying.

Exactly what the GOP needs at this time of his neighboring fellow-bully...Christie.

Good going.

And folks like yourself DEFENDING him and them at every turn isn't helping your cause either.

Keep it up!!

you little sheep act like you were just born yesterday
[ame=http://youtu.be/H3BCTDBKUCk]Obama Interior Secretary Threatens To Punch A Reporter Out - YouTube[/ame]

I think there is more anger from the left about a duck dynasty guy being invited to the State of the union speech...

He should be given a medal.

A medal AND about three (3, libs) trillion Obamabucks if he had carried out both threats. But only one (1, libs) trillion if he had carried out just one. Either would do.

Good going.

Keep it up!!

[ame=http://youtu.be/H3BCTDBKUCk]Obama Interior Secretary Threatens To Punch A Reporter Out - YouTube[/ame]
Not nearly as threatening, but a threat non-theless.

You won't see ME defending him.

BTW, what were the circumstances of his threat?

Was he responding to a VERBAL question or a PHYSICAL response?

You know some Paparazzi get too close.

I'd like to know more details.

Good going.

Keep it up!!

Not defend him but minimize it, that's what you are doing. Interesting how the partisanship plays on the point of view.

I'd follow the example set by a famous coach of the Alabama Crimson Tide football team, the late Paul W. (Bear) Bryant. When asked for a $5.00 donation to assist in the funeral of a well known reporter, he said "Here's a ten. Bury two."

Should it be ignored or dealt with?

And if it's dealt with, how should it be dealt with?

Should he or she have to resign?

Should authorities be called in and perhaps have them arrested?

What?

In any case, here's what a US Congressman did just last night...on Live TV!

GOP Congressman Threatens Reporter Live On Air | Crooks and Liars

It was a disgraceful set of things he said.

On the other hand, I suppose he was just shooting off at the mouth and not actually making any kind of threat with intent behind it.

What should be done?

Well, if you are a liberal and the offending Congresscritter happens to be a Republican, then OBVIOUSLY what "should" be "done" is keel hauling. Death by torture. Such like.

On the other hand, if you are a liberal and the Congresscritter were a Democrat, then you wouldn't even start a thread about it in a political message board.

amirite?

Obama Interior Secretary Threatens To Punch A Reporter Out - YouTube

Not defend him but minimize it, that's what you are doing. Interesting how the partisanship plays on the point of view.
We don't even know the full context of the story.

WTF are you talking about?!?!

Forum List

Back