I listened to Obama's State of the Union address and didn't throw up

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I came close to throwing up 2 or 3 times but was able to hold it down.

This was the first time I ever listen to him for more that a couple of minutes before changing the channel or just shutting off the TV

For health reasons I will never subject myself to this kind of mental/physical torture again. .. :eusa_hand:

I didn't even watch the stupid fuck. With approval ratings below Nixon, he's even more irrelevant now than I though he was when re-elected by millions of brain-dead, uneducated, knuckle-dragging minorities and white idiots.

You were a very brave person

I'm glad you were able to not throw up...I know I would of so I didn't watch...

just reading what he says make's me want to throw up

I figured after hearing his lies and nonsense for the last 5 years I had become somewhat inoculated to his BS.

But it was the same 'Hope' and 'Change' idiocy but now it's on steroids. ... :doubt: :eusa_hand:

The only noticeable difference in this speech vs those in the past is that he was more animated, less stiff, giving this speech. That's about it though.

I ate a light dinner in anticipation of watching his speech.

But 5 minutes into it I was feeling kinda nauseous.

And it got worse the longer I watched.

I had set a brown paper bag next to my chair just in case I lost it.

It was a struggle to make it to the end of his speech but I make it.

I feel like I should be awarded a medal or something. ... :thup: :eusa_angel:

I didn't even watch the stupid fuck. With approval ratings below Nixon, he's even more irrelevant now than I though he was when re-elected by millions of brain-dead, uneducated, knuckle-dragging minorities and white idiots.

Unfortunately he is not irrelevant. He has that pen and phone. He also has veto power, so even if the republican take the senate he is very relevant.

I ate a light dinner in anticipation of watching his speech.

But 5 minutes into it I was feeling kinda nauseous.

And it got worse the longer I watched.

I had set a brown paper bag next to my chair just in case I lost it.

It was a struggle to make it to the end of his speech but I make it.

I feel like I should be awarded a medal or something. ... :thup: :eusa_angel:

You damn sure deserve a medal, maybe even a nobel peace prize for not upchucking all over the place and hurting anyone in the process

but I'll give you this
:udaman:

I watched it for comedic value;

Particularly amusing was his praise of job growth related to domestic fossil fuel consumption and his goals to decrease GW by making fossil fuels less economically attractive....

Genius_at_Work_by_JuanMonge1.jpg

I think this poor kitty happened by a Television while Obama was on...

I hope it survives...Hell I hope we do

Only watched as far as "Mr. Speaker! The President of the United States!"

Had only ever seen that in movies, never on live tv. But then I changed the channel. :)

Btw, what was the deal with the military officer sitting next to the First Lady? Class A uniform AND a bow tie?

This was the first time I ever listen to him for more that a couple of minutes before changing the channel or just shutting off the TV

For health reasons I will never subject myself to this kind of mental/physical torture again. .. :eusa_hand:

I need to pour bleach in my ears

I feel that way about Rush and Keith Olbermann and a niece. Some people are just awful to listen to.

I watched it for comedic value;

Particularly amusing was his praise of job growth related to domestic fossil fuel consumption and his goals to decrease GW by making fossil fuels less economically attractive....

Genius_at_Work_by_JuanMonge1.jpg

That was special wasn't it?

Forum List

Back