What Say You, Biden Fans?

The video shows exactly how corrupt he is. The fact you turn a blind eye to it merely supports my opinion of you and your type.
How does the video show how corrupt he is? Are you suggesting he said these things on his own to cover for his son with no consensus from the Obama administration about how to handle it?

Please say yes and give me a laugh

It would be even worse if obummer was in on it.....you do understand that...don't you?
So you honesty think this was Biden acting on his own to cover for his son?! Have you researched this situation at all or are you just going of the spun up narrative the Rudy is pushing out as a distraction?

Duh...
Perfect answer. See how dumb you make yourself look when you buy into the headlines that Trump pushes out. They are so easily disproven. How gullible do you ya e to be to believe this crap.

The Obama administration has been pushing for this corrupt prosecutor to be fired for months. Do your own research. This story is crap.

See how partisan you are. Had trump done this shit you would be screaming for his head on a plate. You know it, I know it.

How does the video show how corrupt he is? Are you suggesting he said these things on his own to cover for his son with no consensus from the Obama administration about how to handle it?

Please say yes and give me a laugh

It would be even worse if obummer was in on it.....you do understand that...don't you?
So you honesty think this was Biden acting on his own to cover for his son?! Have you researched this situation at all or are you just going of the spun up narrative the Rudy is pushing out as a distraction?

Duh...
Perfect answer. See how dumb you make yourself look when you buy into the headlines that Trump pushes out. They are so easily disproven. How gullible do you ya e to be to believe this crap.

The Obama administration has been pushing for this corrupt prosecutor to be fired for months. Do your own research. This story is crap.

See how partisan you are. Had trump done this shit you would be screaming for his head on a plate. You know it, I know it.
You sound like Rudy with that pivot. So are you conceding the fact that this wasn’t Biden acting alone to cover for his son?

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

Biden was supported by the world leaders and reformers within Ukraine. He did it because the prosecutor was not going after corruption and was even advising them how to escape prosecution.

Duh...

You sound like Rudy with that pivot. So are you conceding the fact that this wasn’t Biden acting alone to cover for his son?
And another one bites the dust. Anybody else still dumb enough to stand by this idiotic story or can we move this thread to the conspiracy theory section where it belongs

If I apply this same level of proof then Trump is solidly a Russian agent.

It is an accusation is that Biden pressured Ukraine to benefit his son, not a fact. The proof of such an act is not in evidence as of yet.

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.
Accusing the media of spinning for Trump is hilarious.

If I apply this same level of proof then Trump is solidly a Russian agent.

It is an accusation is that Biden pressured Ukraine to benefit his son, not a fact. The proof of such an act is not in evidence as of yet.
So the media is lying for Trump?

It’s all over then if the MSM is in Trumps court.

What's really rich is the fact that Obama interfered in Israeli elections and Biden interfered in Ukraine.....but it's Trump who is supposed to have done this. Liberal Minions: CNN Deems It a ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to Question Biden Ties to Ukraine
Just like the time they tried to blame Trump for colluding with Russians.

I'm starting to see a pattern here........:iagree:

EEx1PavWwAAKABq.jpg

You just can't make this shit up. Unbelievable!

If Barr were a real AG Comey, Brennan, Clapper and a dozen other Obamaroaids would be in Gitmo for treason

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.
Accusing the media of spinning for Trump is hilarious.
I am stating facts. You accept Trump's word.

The moonbats have all run for the tall grass.

Not at all... this story was discredited a long time ago. This prosecutor was corrupt and we insisted on his removal before giving them a shitload of our money. It wasn't just the US that wanted him gone, it was the European Union.

As opposed to Trump, who it appears, tried to get a dead investigation restarted in order to discredit Biden, and tried to bribe them with taxpayers dollars.

But tell you what. Let's compromise. We'll withdraw Biden as a candidate over this if Trump resigns over what he did. Sounds fair to me.

What's really rich is the fact that Obama interfered in Israeli elections and Biden interfered in Ukraine.....but it's Trump who is supposed to have done this. Liberal Minions: CNN Deems It a ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to Question Biden Ties to Ukraine
Just like the time they tried to blame Trump for colluding with Russians.

I'm starting to see a pattern here........:iagree:
The only pattern is your pattern of lying stupid posts.

You lie about Obama interfering in Israel because a radio station that had been receicing US funding made political statements. The US had no control over content.

As for the Ukraine, other countries also pushed for the removal of that prosecutor. Biden's son did not own the company, he was just a board member. When Biden made the threat to withhold funding, the investigation into that company had not even beed active.

More dishonesty from a dishonest poster.

You said, "Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed."

Other countries didn't brag about doing it and take credit for it. Biden did.

True enough. Biden got it done.
Biden’s so dumb he isn’t even rich, after spending his entire career in politics. LOL.

Pelosi and Difi need to school him on art of getting rich in office.

Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim
By
Stephanie Baker
and
Daryna Krasnolutska
May 7, 2019, 12:00 AM EDT Updated on May 7, 2019, 11:37 AM EDT
[...]

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

[...]
Hunter Biden joined the board in April 2014, two months after U.K. authorities requested information from Ukraine as part of a probe against Zlochevsky related to money laundering allegations. Zlochevsky had been minister of environmental protection under then-President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled to Russia in February 2014 after mass protests.

After the U.K. request, Ukrainian prosecutors opened their own case, accusing Zlochevsky of embezzling public funds. Burisma and Zlochevsky have denied the allegations.
[...]
The U.S. plan to push for Shokin’s dismissal didn’t initially come from Biden, but rather filtered up from officials at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation. Embassy personnel had called for U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine to be tied to broader anti-corruption efforts, including Shokin’s dismissal, this person said.

Biden’s threat to withhold $1 billion if Ukraine didn’t crack down on corruption reportedly came in March. That same month, hundreds of Ukrainians demonstrated outside President Petro Poroshenko’s office demanding Shokin’s resignation, and he was dismissed.
[...]
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.
70723249_2463632553659350_143935576838504448_n.jpg

There is no doubt.

Investigate Biden all you want. There is nothing there.

Lets see that whistle blower report & put Trump under oath.

Trump is a lying fuck so why the Hell would you believe anything he has to say?

70723249_2463632553659350_143935576838504448_n.jpg
Biden's son was in a relationship with his brother's widow. What is your problem with that?
He was never under investigation in the Ukraine.

Trump evidently tried to use government money to bribe rhe Ukrainian leader to produce dirt on his poliotical opponent.

It is about Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back