What Say You, Biden Fans?

it's the very first paragraph you posted the link to.

"Joe Biden recently appeared to have admitted that he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business dealings in Ukraine."

do you read your shit, or just post and rant?
He used his position as VP to get a crooked prosecutor removed so that corruption can be put under control. A government official acting in the best interest of our government. Wow. We wanted to help Ukraine but couldn't without risking our help would all into the wrong hands because of the corruption.

What business did Hunter Biden own?

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
You assfucks take a lie & just keep pushing it.

1) It was not Hunter Biden's company. He pwned no part of it. He was a member of the board
2) There is no indication Hunter Biden himself was being investigated.
3) The investigation into that company had been dormant for months
4) Other countries were pushing for the removal of that prosecutor as he was doing nothing to stop corruption & likely was involved himself.
5) Fund was put on hold because of the Ukraine's corruption & would be released if the prosecutor was removed.

You can try to use this lie to bury Trump's treason. I'm just wondering if they will televise his hanging.
This will likely end with indictments and father and son can share a cell.

"Joe Biden recently appeared to have admitted that he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business dealings in Ukraine."

Do you ever get the facts instead of your head being a permanent resident of Rush Limbaugh's ass?

He used his position as VP to get a crooked prosecutor removed so that corruption can be put under control. A government official acting in the best interest of our government. Wow. We wanted to help Ukraine but couldn't without risking our help would all into the wrong hands because of the corruption.

what business did i say he did?

None. you need to read what people say not make assumptions based on what you THINK they are saying.

Threesome.

Did Joe Biden Implicate Barack Obama in Ukraine Quid Pro Quo Scandal?

Washington Examiner

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
right041.png

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.
Washington Examiner - Media Bias/Fact Check
Not relevent but here is CNN anyway:
"CNN had earlier reported, citing a source familiar with the case, that the complaint was prompted by concerns over communications between the President and a foreign leader. The alleged whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications that partly prompted the complaint to the inspector general, an official briefed on the matter told CNN on Thursday. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."

Intel Inspector General suggested whistleblower had concerns about multiple actions - CNNPolitics

So yes, it is now being reported that the wistleblower may not have been directly knowledgeable about the call. If this is true then the complaint is bullshit.

“Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call,” he asked. “I would only do what is right anyway, and only do good for the USA!” ~ djt
ummmm....

Trump Acknowledges Discussing Biden in Call With Ukrainian Leader

By Peter Baker
Sept. 22, 2019

WASHINGTON — President Trump acknowledged on Sunday that he discussed former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. with Ukraine’s president as Democrats ramped up calls for an investigation into whether he improperly pressured a foreign leader to investigate a political opponent.

While Mr. Trump defended his July phone call with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine as perfectly appropriate, he confirmed that Mr. Biden came up during the discussion and that he accused the former vice president of corruption tied to his son Hunter’s business activities in that former Soviet republic.

“The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, with largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place and largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine,” Mr. Trump told reporters before leaving for a trip to Texas and Ohio.
[...]
Trump Acknowledges Discussing Biden in Call With Ukrainian Leader

trump says he would love that the transcript be released & has the power to do it...

do you think he will? to use his often repeated sidestepping phrase:

'we'll see what happens' :71:
And?

Still nothing really relevant here.

No, he is not going to release the call, that is not how Trump operates and anything he says is suspect as he is unable to tell the truth even when it would have helped him.

Congress will eventually get the transcript though and it will eventually be released. At that point we can make a call on if he should be impeached for it or not.

the transcript ain't good enough - we know how bill barr likes to fiddle with facts & omissions. congress needs to see the actual whistleblower's complaint to the IG. personally, i have a clue as to who it is - but we'll hafta see about that too.
Yes, it is.

You want second hand information. I could care less what the wistleblower claims. I want primary sources. Secondary sources are not relevant when you have the actual primary source in hand.

Forum List

Back