What Say You, Biden Fans?

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

Funny. No credible proof. Ukraine cleared the Biden's of all this. There is no there there. Only Trump retards will swallow this conspiracy theory.

For a Billion dollars of Tax Payer money that Crooked Creepy Joe used as extortion to stop the investigation.

EEx1PavWwAAKABq.jpg

You just can't make this shit up. Unbelievable!

Holy Fuck but you're dumb, Shitting Bull.

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

Well, if the Trump campaign can have 5 million & one fucking connections to the Russians in an attempt to throw a POTUS election then you shouldn't have a problem with a VP using a bit of influence to make an investigation go away.

Nothing illegal about it so why the Hell are you whining about it like a little girl?

And no; I'm not a fan of Biden. Trump & Biden both are TOO OLD to be POTUS.
They are both senile, old, fucking morons.
Did it upset you Obama interfered with the election in Israel?
Of course not.....they have their tongues so far up his ass they don't care what he did.
Who cares that Obama gave Iran the technology and the cash to build drones that were used to destroy Saudi oil fields.

The moonbats have all run for the tall grass.

Not at all... this story was discredited a long time ago. This prosecutor was corrupt and we insisted on his removal before giving them a shitload of our money. It wasn't just the US that wanted him gone, it was the European Union.

As opposed to Trump, who it appears, tried to get a dead investigation restarted in order to discredit Biden, and tried to bribe them with taxpayers dollars.

But tell you what. Let's compromise. We'll withdraw Biden as a candidate over this if Trump resigns over what he did. Sounds fair to me.
BTW, thanks for self-identifying, moonbat boi.

Trump should be impeached for this abuse of power

Yeah, I mean the Antisemites of the NY Times fabricated a psuedo event based on a whistle blower that was going to "rock the administration" as the Nazi York Times put it. Then it turns out that this just reveals the deep corruption of Biden and the obama regime.

How dare Trump not be caught in your trap, IMPEACH.

Seriously Leach, as fucking stupid as you are, are you able to use a toilet by yourself?

This whistleblower BS is just another excuse to investigate Trump for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!
Right and this Biden business is totally legit, huh?! Come on man, you can’t have it both ways.

How is it not? Be specific.
The Biden story is nothing. I was just pointing out Muds double standard

yeah....nothing......Biden's fucking kid gets paid $80,000/mo as a bribe for Ukrainian access to the former Vice-President while he was still in office and that's nothing.
:disagree:

Jesus Christ you're a dumb-ass. :iagree:

Peter Schweizer says Hunter Biden worked in Ukraine despite lacking credentials: 'What is he being paid for?'

Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.
There is no doubt.

Investigate Biden all you want. There is nothing there.

Lets see that whistle blower report & put Trump under oath.

Trump is a lying fuck so why the Hell would you believe anything he has to say?
THIS is what I'm talking about-hold your horses and act like an adult!

Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.
70723249_2463632553659350_143935576838504448_n.jpg
Biden's son was in a relationship with his brother's widow. What is your problem with that?
He was never under investigation in the Ukraine.

Trump evidently tried to use government money to bribe rhe Ukrainian leader to produce dirt on his poliotical opponent.

It is about Trump.
It is about YOU! You can't make up our minds with your hate. We'll wait for evidence in both cases.

Forum List

Back